Author Topic: Chicago Becomes Chiraq  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Chicago Becomes Chiraq
« on: April 22, 2014, 10:57:24 PM »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/22/how-chicago-became-chiraq.html

I don't know if they meant a play on Barack and Iraq. That's what I first thought of. I saw it as Chicago and Barack. Maybe they didn't mean that. They probably don't want to call him a Muslim so they would avoid that.

I remember Jacques Chirac of France, Ehud Barak of Israel, and Hosni Mubarak of Egypt all looked similar and all their last names ended in rak. Now you can add BHO to that list.

Also, if you compare Chicago with Paris, both have enemies taking over. Chicago has black criminals taking over and Paris has Arab invaders taking over.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Chicago Becomes Chiraq
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 12:15:41 AM »
Chicago has always been a violent mob town, it has had this reputation since it's foundation. Home of corruption, criminals and violence.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 01:42:51 PM »
I think they are comparing Chicago to Iraq..... Chi-raq...

They seem to be speaking of the crimes committed by blacks in Chicago (appx. 99% of violent crime) ... and relating it to ghetto life and rap music.

It isn't their fault you know?  It is the fault of white people even though the average black is 800% or more likely to commit a violent crime.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 02:35:19 PM »
I heard this term before anyone (at least us and definitely many of them in Chicago) ever knew of Barrack Obama.
 This was from years ago during the time of Bush and the Iraq war.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 05:44:34 PM »
I think they are comparing Chicago to Iraq..... Chi-raq...

That's exactly what the term signifies.