Author Topic: Jesus was with us, the Jewish people, in Aushwitz  (Read 1775 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jesus was with us, the Jewish people, in Aushwitz
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2014, 01:27:43 PM »
EJA44,

I am one of the most forgiving and I always hope that teshuva can be done. But I tried to rebuke my uncle and he never called me back, and his email went dead. I would have continued trying to appeal to his Jewish neshama but he would rather not deal with the guilt he must feel.

I have a Jewish community, a Chabad Jewish community which is growing. We are inclusive and have many Jewish families, and even some who have converted to Judaism. Everyone is treated well no matter where they come from. We regularly have Rabbis from around the areas spend Shabbat with us. I like out in the boonies of Jewish life, and Chabad have several shlichum within a 20 minute drive of where I live. It is one of the only ways I can keep a mostly kosher existence here in Northern California.

But regarding trying to bring my uncle back. I think it is a lost cause. And as I posted in another thread, any Jew who attempts to sway another Jew to follow a god which is foreign to Jews should not be pitied, even if a family member.

That's rough Muman, I've also been deceived by these people and it's frightening how they just pick us off as a wolf going after sheep, it's like they know they can't convince real religious jews so they go after their family and create division and take jews away from their  families.

I've been working with some relatives who also fell in the same trap and feel it's my duty, I found out most of these so called jews for Jesus and messianics don't really truly understand what it is they are worshipping and simply want the community, there seems to be a variety of reasons and none of the for a valid reason

Some jews join these movements because they are protesting against rabbinical judaism or feel unfulfilled in the synagogues, these are the latter groups because it's rare a true religious Jew would start believing in Christianity, I could see this possibly happening with reform or conservative jews but not orthodox.

So called half jews (jewish father/non Jewish mother), messianics teach a paternal descent for jews yet Ezra says for the Jewish men to leave their non Jewish wives and children, messianics focus on people with Jewish heritage,

Isolated jews, sometimes jews are adopted into families or the mother becomes a messianic and forces her kids to be messianic too, the children are Jewish but are tricked into believing in the messianic stuff, other jews end up in communities where there is a lack of Jewish community and end up also getting sucked into these groups,

The messianics now have their own program on Tv as well they call the Jewish voice ministries and make no mention of it being a messianic group or their God, this also tricks a lot of Jews, the fraud and deception must be exposed.

I really believe JTF should have a outreach program as a counter missionary group like Jewish outreach and jews for judaism and we need to bring our brothers back, I know it's possible, if we could start a video campaign, I'd actually be happy to start making videos. Believe it or not, some messianics have actually seen huge jews for judaism videos who weren't Jewish and realized what they were following was wrong and became actual jews rejecting their belief in Jesus.

Theres a saying, sometimes people become intellectually retarded when they don't question things and get the proper answers, and that's what happens in missionary movements is jews are told "just have faith,just believe" yet when they have serious doubts, it's suppressed, the most wonderful thing about judaism and the rabbis is you can ask a question and have so many different answers, but it's a fulfilling answer why God did what he did.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Jesus was with us, the Jewish people, in Aushwitz
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2014, 02:24:00 PM »
EJA44,

I am one of the most forgiving and I always hope that teshuva can be done. But I tried to rebuke my uncle and he never called me back, and his email went dead. I would have continued trying to appeal to his Jewish neshama but he would rather not deal with the guilt he must feel.

I have a Jewish community, a Chabad Jewish community which is growing. We are inclusive and have many Jewish families, and even some who have converted to Judaism. Everyone is treated well no matter where they come from. We regularly have Rabbis from around the areas spend Shabbat with us. I like out in the boonies of Jewish life, and Chabad have several shlichum within a 20 minute drive of where I live. It is one of the only ways I can keep a mostly kosher existence here in Northern California.

But regarding trying to bring my uncle back. I think it is a lost cause. And as I posted in another thread, any Jew who attempts to sway another Jew to follow a god which is foreign to Jews should not be pitied, even if a family member.

I think White Israelite has the right idea..  We need to work on preventing Jews from being indoctrinated by the Mosheki cult and address problems that many Jews face within their communities.  As of now, I have been attending a Chabad , as I have not the money to attend any Conservative, Modern Orthodox or Orthodox synagogues where I live.  Both Moshekis and Deformists have persuaded me to come to their churches/synagogues.  The Deformists would always assure me that I DON'T have to "Pay To Pray".  That is one of their tactics .  I've met more and more Modern Orthodox/Orthodox who run to the Deform, simply because they cannot make the tens of thousands of dollar fees it would cost to keep them and their families there. 

Sadly, I had a bad experience at the Chabad in a very upscale neighborhood of the metro area I Live.   It was during Simchat Torah and the Rabbi's son was very drunk and acting liek a real s**thead and causing trouble.  The Rabbi didn't bother to discipline or have any control over the situation and the loud, obnoxious and rude son was pretty much running the show.  Anyhow, as he kept getting drunker he then decided to insult me.   His son was about 19 years old, so the behavior was totally unjustified.  He started saying real degrading things to me like "I am Worthless" and putting me down in his drunk rampage..  He also was bossing me around.   So, having the chutzpah I do, I decided to insult him back and give him a piece of my mind.     Well, the Rabbis at the shul witnessed me getting pissed off in response to him and never wanted me to come back to the synagogue.  I didn't get angry or mean, I just told the kid off, which is normal for someone being abused by a foul-mouthed drunkard.

I felt the Rabbi's son made a mockery of G-d's Holy Torah, by acting like a drunk idiot holding the Torah scroll , screaming his brains and trying to sing in his very intoxicated state.  ACtually, it really gave me a bad view of Chabad (at the time) and I felt they made a mockery of Hashem in his most holy place, the Altar.  I was thinking I would not return again to any Chabad seeing this behavior.  However, I have changed my mind as of recently.

I wasn't sure if they didn't want me back because they could see how disappointed I was with their behavior of drunkenness, since I was totally sober throughout Simchat Torah (just two shots of Vodka) versus them who had like 6 or more.  Everyone there was quite drunk and I almost thought one of the Rabbis (there was 2) was embarrassed by his own drunk behavior.  Perhaps, they were freaked out that I would dare stand up to the son.   I earlier wrote a complaint on JTF about them, as the Rabbi is the grandson of the founder of Neturei Karta.   The Chabad rabbi also refers to his grandfather as a "great and wise Torah scholar" on his Chabad page.  However, I just felt like this Rabbi was not of a good moral character and kicked me in the dirt, because I would not allow myself to be abused by his spoiled brat son.     Also, the Rabbi at this synagogue was extremely wealthy,  living in a 3-5 million dollar house.  All the members of the shul there were wealthy and I told him I had money trouble.  I'm also debating whether that was an influence with him not wanting me back, as he didn't think I had much to offer financially.

Anyhow, despite my discontent with that Chabad, i learned to not judge the entire Chabad by this one particular Chabad.   I did my last Yom Kippur at another Chabad with a rabbi who I established a good relationship with.    The Rabbi at my other Chabad is very diligent, a great speaker and always made me feel welcome .  I truly know the Rabbi at the Chabad I was attending, which was in a much more lower middle class area of the metro area is very diligent and has a lot of love and passion for Judaism and cares about his people.  So, in this respect, I know that Chabad can certainly be a place where a lost and rejected Jew can find a home.  However, some people may have awful experiences at Chabad, depending on which Chabad they attend.  Thankfully, there is like a dozen Chabads in the area I live.

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.