Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 656 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: April 20, 2014, 02:37:28 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:13:21 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: CONservative "Jews" think Judaism is racist
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 03:18:01 PM »
This guy is about as much a Jew as a stone is Jewish... The Torah clearly forbids the sight of Chametz, let alone possessing it, to all Jews within their borders. Jerusalem is not an 'international' city, it is the capital of the Jewish state, and as such all Chametz must be eradicated.

This guy really deserves a curse...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 03:25:24 PM »
Racist against bread?  :::D
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 02:35:22 PM »
Clearly these "Jews" should know better.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 02:49:37 PM »
Louis Farrakhan is more Jewish than this cockroach.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 03:05:47 PM »
Louis Farrakhan is more Jewish than this cockroach.

:::D :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 10:37:14 PM »
Joined a black Jewish group for a day, and basically everyone there were deform goyim. Got kicked out pretty fast, same story, tolerance for everyone but Jews. One black "Jew" had a website with curses for right-wing Jews, and of course, I'm hateful because I didn't approve of lesbian "rabbis".

Oh they're marrying Jews too, and when I said the Torah punishment for it, they deleted my post. This deform and conserved must be stopped now. It's more important than aliyah, and making secular Jews religious, or even brining them out of avodah zara. What can be done?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge