Author Topic: Chaim's show that touched on Michael Savage before the Ask JTF audio  (Read 3715 times)

adam613

I just wanted to mention a few moth's ago (I have listened to the show every week) since early 2006. He mentioned on the "Jewish Task Force" that Michael said his show and could had a radio if he didn't criticize blacks. I don't agreethat JTF is racists towards blacks (although the EEOC would) It is one issue that Chaim talks about but he isn't obsessed with it and certainly he has endorsed good African Americans like Allan Keys. Anyway on "Take Back America" David mentioned he sent a tape to "The Savage Nation" as he wanted some co-hosts and there could be a show "THE SAVAGE NATION WITH CHAIM BEN PESACH". Chaim responded by saying it isn't going to happen because if Michael did this they "WOULD FIRE HIM" for doing this (having Chaim on the Show.)

Michael could be bigger then that and say I'll have him on anyway despite Chaim saying that he would be fired if he had him on the show. But to criticize Michael Savage for not having him on the show when he himself has said that he would be fired if he was on the show is a little unfair. Also, I don't see Ann Coulter mentioning Chaim Ben Pesach anywhere on her site who Chaim praises a lot even though she doesn't have JTF on her site. (She also makes a lot of money doing what she does.)

I know The Michael Savage has it's faults and he doesn't advocate doing anything about any problems. He also originally said that he felt that JONATHAN POLLARD should spend the rest of his life in prison and that was a terrible position to take. Bob Grant (who is now retired) and was on before Michael on NY took that terrible position too and from what I understand has held that position for a long time. But since then he has had other articles on his web site that suggested that it was the Russian spies that were using the information to hurt America and not Pollard. He does change direction unlike other's that never do.

But overall I do feel he does take risks sometimes in saying some of the stuff he says and is not a blind republican supporter and he has supported soldier's who have been falsely accused of killing "Iraqi Civilians"???? I think JTF is much better then Michael Savage but I honestly don't think that Michael Savage is a bad guy and out of all the people in talk radio I find him to be the most honest in criticizing both sides and not being a blind supporter of the Republican Party.