Author Topic: NYC Arab public school principal promotes a t-shirt about an intifada  (Read 3428 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Yeah, after the Intifada, who would associate the word Intifada with what happened in Israel?  That would be silly to assume that it would mean the same thing, right? 

Even if they intended intifada to mean "shaking off" what does that mean, is that any better?  What exactly do they want to shake off?  If anything, they should want to shake off the oppression they face because of the anti-female Islamic faith they ascribe to.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

Yeah, after the Intifada, who would associate the word Intifada with what happened in Israel?  That would be silly to assume that it would mean the same thing, right? 

Even if they intended intifada to mean "shaking off" what does that mean, is that any better?  What exactly do they want to shake off?  If anything, they should want to shake off the oppression they face because of the anti-female Islamic faith they ascribe to.

Maybe it referrs to 'shaking off' the clitoris after Achmed slices it with the tin lid.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer

Maybe it referrs to 'shaking off' the clitoris after Achmed slices it with the tin lid.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
They sell those scarfs the PLO militants wear, at my school. Everyone says they don't represent anything much, but they do spark a sense of aggression.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Wow!!! This is definitely incitement to violence! The should be sued. After all, they are suing this guy for throwing the koran in the toilet. Now the shoe should be on the other foot. They should be sued both for the incitement to violence and for a hate crime. Because the way these hate crime laws are articulated in New York is that it is illegal to say something to a group that will make it feel threatened. This would definitely make non-muslims threatened.

newman

Wow!!! This is definitely incitement to violence! The should be sued. After all, they are suing this guy for throwing the koran in the toilet. Now the shoe should be on the other foot. They should be sued both for the incitement to violence and for a hate crime. Because the way these hate crime laws are articulated in New York is that it is illegal to say something to a group that will make it feel threatened. This would definitely make non-muslims threatened.

You're dead right, but if you think hate crime laws were ever meant to be applied even-handedly, think again.

Hate crime laws, race laws, affirmative action laws, and anti-descrimination laws were NEVER intended to be applied to all without favour. They were only ever intended to be used against WHITE, ANGLO , JUDAIC-CHRISTIAN MALES.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer

You're dead right, but if you think hate crime laws were ever meant to be applied even-handedly, think again.

Hate crime laws, race laws, affirmative action laws, and anti-descrimination laws were NEVER intended to be applied to all without favour. They were only ever intended to be used against WHITE, ANGLO , JUDAIC-CHRISTIAN MALES.

What we need in this movement is lawyers who are willing to work pro-bono. It's too bad I'm not a lawyer. I think I could have been a good one. I think we should all be on a lookout for potential righteous lawyers and try to conscript them for the cause.

newman

What we need in this movement is lawyers who are willing to work pro-bono. It's too bad I'm not a lawyer. I think I could have been a good one. I think we should all be on a lookout for potential righteous lawyers and try to conscript them for the cause.

Same sort of problem again. The pro-bono civil rights brigade are the same bunch of evil  *&^%$, SOBs who drafted these damned stupid laws in the first place. If we could get some right wing Jewish or christian lawyers who don't mind getting their hands dirty we could do something.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer

This is what I plan on doing when I graduate from law school.  I have three years left though. 

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: NYC Arab public school principal promotes a t-shirt about an intifada
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 08:44:45 PM »
Hey, how about with responding with a Sabra and Shatila NYC t-shirt?

Or even better, a Deir Yassin NYC t-shirt.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

kellymaureen

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 08:50:34 PM »
Can I wear this shirt there?

« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 08:55:34 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 08:53:01 PM »
I would write

"I smell Muslim people.......................from three friggin' blocks away.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 08:59:01 PM »
I would write

"I smell Muslim people.......................from three friggin' blocks away.
Only three blocks you must have a cold ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 09:06:05 PM »
Nice shirt Kelly.