Author Topic: Black Bastards Laugh during Pre-trial Hearing for Savage Beating of White Man  (Read 313 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Steve Utash was beaten into a coma by vicious black thugs.  At the pre-trial hearing their friends and family were laughing about it.

http://www.freep.com/article/20140421/NEWS01/304210049/Utash-court-hearing-driver-attack

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
The white people should stand up and go that neighborhood where those savages hang out and burn down their homes or the business that lets these ape savages hang out all day, like is common for these ghetto apes to do.

These black thugs only can act like this because white people generally won't seek revenge for the wrongdoings of the member of their community. 

If these guys get convicted for a hate crime, this very well may be the first "hate crime" conviction of a black person against a white person.. Somehow, I am sure the sob stories about oppression, mistreatment by whites and poverty will come into play and he will suddenly become the victim.  ANd, I am sure the media will bring out some story about how Utash said something racist when he was 7 and that he probably deserved to be almost beaten to death by this subhuman barbaric primates..

Events like these really make my blood boil!  >:(
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
They are laughing because they know the leftist white or SHJ judge will give them a few months of probation or their "peers" will give them jury nullification.