Author Topic: Missouri mayor quits after anti-Semitic remarks tied to Kansas killings  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
So is this good news?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
The city should not have tried to impeach him.  He has first amendment rights to free speech; he's a moron but he didn't commit a crime.  Ymach shmo to him, but the voters should have decided his fate.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:54:48 AM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
The city should not have tried to impeach him.  He has first amendment rights to free speech; he's a moron but he didn't commit a crime.  Ymach shmo to him, but the voters should have decided his fate.

I agree with you 100%. We have to remember denial of freedom of speech can and will go both ways, we should defend anyone's freedom of speech even if it is repugnant to us.

He did not commit a crime in expressing his beliefs if what was reported was the extent of the complaint. However, what if he governs and makes decisions based on those beliefs?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
YSV.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
I agree with you 100%. We have to remember denial of freedom of speech can and will go both ways, we should defend anyone's freedom of speech even if it is repugnant to us.

He did not commit a crime in expressing his beliefs if what was reported was the extent of the complaint. However, what if he governs and makes decisions based on those beliefs?

Are you freaking kidding? This guy is a [censored] Nazi! We should not give a damn about the so-called freedom of speech rights of any Nazi or communist of any sort. These Nazis should be KILLED! The guy he defended wanted to see Jews exterminated and openly admired Adolf Hitler. Since when do these parasites deserve "free speech rights".
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
I am not defending his opinion, just saying he has a right to believe that and to express that. However, I believe there should be ramifications.....

Example.... if I called someone's mother a whore, I have every right to think AND to say that..... However, I would (and should) more than likely suffer consequences as a result like possibly a bloody nose.

I believe in freedom of thought and speech, but also believe there are consequences to ones behavior. They have the right to speak but I have the right to not listen, walk off, rebuttal, express opposition, etc.

I hope this explains what I meant.... I absolutely think the guy is scum and needs his @ss beat but even so he has a right to express his opinion and what he said/thinks is not illegal.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is NOT denial of freedom of speech. The Democratic process allows for the city council to depose a mayor and being a Nazi is certainly grounds for impeaching him. He is an elected official and freedom of speech doesn't protect him from being prosecuted not from being impeached on valid grounds. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

Free speech is free speech however when he was put in power by the public and our tax dollars pay our salary, we have the right to remove this nazi. If he worked at any other job at a walmart or a call center and made the comments he made, he would be fired. We have every right to remove this idiot from power,

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
He may have the right to express his Nazi Jew-hating feelings... BUT NOT AS MAYOR!! 

I mean, come on people!!  I can't believe that some of you think that he shouldn't be impeached IMMEDIATELY.  Are you kidding me???

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: Missouri mayor quits after anti-Semitic remarks tied to Kansas killings
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 11:49:30 AM »
What if you were fired from your job due to your affiliation with JTF? 

Many people, and I would say most in our PC obsessed world, view JTF as a "right wing extremist organization."  If we don't defend free speech, as opposed to criminal or otherwise bad conduct, we are all vulnerable.

This [censored] in Missouri expressed his nazi views.  But let the voters deal with him.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 11:59:11 AM »

Many people, and I would say most in our PC obsessed world, view JTF as a "right wing extremist organization."  If we don't defend free speech, as opposed to bad conduct, we are all vulnerable.

Don't compare JTF to these nazi fags.

Again, this guy is a [censored] nazi. The monster he defends is a nazi who praises Islam and says he's happy wherever there is a suicide bombing attack in Israel. Stop giving us this bs with "PC obsessed world" to defend your silly viewpoint. Nazis and communists do not deserve free speech. Period.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 04:26:29 PM »

Many people, and I would say most in our PC obsessed world, view JTF as a "right wing extremist organization."  If we don't defend free speech, as opposed to criminal or otherwise bad conduct, we are all vulnerable.

This [censored] in Missouri expressed his nazi views.  But let the voters deal with him.

This is different, nazis don't recognize the rights of the people killed or our rights so why should we recognize there's? People have been fired for much less so for a mayor being.paid with our tax dollars spouting his Nazi views he should be fired.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 05:33:38 PM »
Don't compare JTF to these nazi fags.

Again, this guy is a [censored] nazi. The monster he defends is a nazi who praises Islam and says he's happy wherever there is a suicide bombing attack in Israel. Stop giving us this bs with "PC obsessed world" to defend your silly viewpoint. Nazis and communists do not deserve free speech. Period.

Obviously, you know nothing about the American judicial system and the concept of case law precedent.  Lawyers and courts don't differentiate between speech by "good" and "bad" people -- such a viewpoint would be rejected by virtually every federal court in the country as a violation of the First Amendment.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 08:11:18 PM »
"Let the voters deal with him," you say.  That's right -- that's what impeachment is.  It's the legislature -- who are voters -- impeaching the Nazi scum and voting him out.  By the way, "hate speech" ain't "free speech."  If you think it is, then you're just encouraging future Hitlers to come to power.  I'm a little shocked here, in this regard, I must say.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 08:44:53 PM »
Obviously, you know nothing about the American judicial system and the concept of case law precedent.  Lawyers and courts don't differentiate between speech by "good" and "bad" people -- such a viewpoint would be rejected by virtually every federal court in the country as a violation of the First Amendment.

You're right. I do believe that judicial system must be changed so that neither Nazis nor communists would be protected by law.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 06:26:28 PM »
Good.  I hope that he goes to Hell for what he said.