Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 455 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: April 30, 2014, 12:10:20 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:20:37 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
She's telling the truth anyway.

The southern half of Belleville is full of savages. The northern half is full of 'ricans.

All the houses are unkept.

Lets put it this way, its north of North Newark.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Oh my gosh, now they have her on tape too....Dems are the ones who are really racists behind the scenes!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Don't fool yourselves... History shows that the Democrats are the party of the KKK, the party of Slavery, and the party of inbred racism. Alfonso Rachel at PJTV has shown in his videos again and again the links between the Democrat party and the KKK and their racist Planned Parenthood (abortion mill for unwanted colored people)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14