Author Topic: Calls to Impeach the Liar in Chief grow concerning Benghazi coverup  (Read 680 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
As I posted earlier today, it seems that there was a cover-up by the Obama administration concerning the Islamic terror attack on our consulate in Benghazi Libya on Sep 11, 2012... The conservatives have been trying to find a smoking gun for months, and now a smoking gun has been found.

Obama should be impeached whether he is successfully removed or not. He should have a black mark next to his abysmal presidency for all future generations to see, he was a failed Affirmative Action president.

http://www.newsmax.com/NewsmaxTv/Paul-Vallely-Benghazi-emails-impeachment/2014/04/30/id/568717/

Gen. Paul Vallely: Impeach Obama for Benghazi 'Cover-Up'
Wednesday, 30 Apr 2014 03:52 PM
By Joe Battaglia

The existence of emails confirming the White House fabricated linkage of the 2012 Benghazi attack to an anti-Muslim video in an attempt to aid President Barack Obama's reelection bid is enough to warrant impeachment proceedings, says retired U.S. Army Gen. Paul Vallely.

On Tuesday, emails obtained by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch revealed that Ben Rhodes, assistant to the president and deputy national security adviser for strategic communication and speechwriting, outlined "goals" for then-U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice to meet in explaining the attack and protests occurring across the Middle East.

One goal was "to underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video and not a broader failure of policy," and another was "to reinforce the president and administration's strength and steadiness in dealing with difficult challenges."

White House spokesman Jay Carney was among the officials to receive the email.

Vallely, chairman of Stand Up America and a member of the Citizens Commission on Benghazi, told J.D. Hayworth on "America's Forum" on Newsmax TV that everyone involved in the cover-up, including the president, must go.

"We knew in some way that this would go back to the White House," Vallely said. "We needed the proof of it, now we have it. What we have now basically is an invitation to seriously defraud the voting public, which in my opinion is just another indication that we need to impeach President Obama and we need the resignation of [Vice President Joe] Biden and others who were involved in this," he said Wednesday.

Vallely pointed to the fact that Rhodes' brother David is the president of CBS News, and accused the major networks of being just as culpable in the cover-up.

"From that standpoint, there is collusion with ABC, CBS, NBC," Vallely said. "They all need to be taken to task for collusion with the cover-up. How can you lie to the American people, put politics before the truth? That to me is an offense to be reckoned with by the American people, by the House of Representatives and our Senate."

Vallely was again critical of Speaker of the House John Boehner for his unwillingness to commission a special committee to investigate the attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya, which left four Americans dead, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.

"It's up to Boehner to move, to do the select committee," Vallely said. "He has over 189 signatories within the House of Representatives to do this. He refuses to do it. I spoke with Pete Hoekstra yesterday. He agrees Boehner should either resign and we should put somebody with responsibility in the House of Representatives, to do the job. Boehner is no longer doing his job."

Hoekstra, former chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, told Hayworth on a later "America's Forum" segment that Boehner has no more excuses to delay a House investigation.

"It was clear that this administration wanted to do everything that they could to make sure that this didn't evolve from a video to actually being a discussion about the president's foreign policy because the president's foreign policy in Libya, in Egypt and with Iran clearly was in tatters," Hoekstra said. "He didn't want to have that debate. That's why they brought up the whole topic of the video.

"The House is the only way we can do an effective investigation. They've got to get off their heels, they've got to go aggressively after this. At one time, Speaker Boehner said, if there's any indication that that this leads to the White House, you know we're going to go after this.

"This now leads the video story, the big lie of the video directly into the White House. Speaker Boehner has to encourage and demand that his chairmen work together and get this investigation going full speed ahead."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Calls to Impeach the Liar in Chief grow concerning Benghazi coverup
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 06:16:28 PM »
I wish they would do it, and quit running their mouth about it.

Anyone every wonder if Osamba is putting on a show for the American people, against the Spudniks?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Beck program went off the air right after talking about Benghazi..
coincidence?

They also said they had problems with security last night while filming their "for the record" film on Benghazi. ..

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
After the latest revelations uncovered by Judicial watch and Generals about responding to our ambassador and Seals in Benghazi, and the total cover up on supplying AlQaida with arms,  this administration is going to catch the Heat!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Watch the liar squirm and posture while spinning thin air...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Commentary on the lies which are flowing freely from this bastard administration.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Nixon lies:

"I am not a crook"

Clinton lies:

"I did not have relations with THAT woman!"

Obama lies:

"I am a true friend of Israel"

"If you like your doctor, you can keep it"

"Benghazi was a spontaneous protest caused by a horrible anti-islam video"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
From the most 'transparent' administration evah, here is a quick list of 20 of Obamas most obvious lies:

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/12/18/pinocchio-obamas-top-20-presidential-lies-89096

President Barack Obama seems to be setting a record among U.S. presidents. But it’s a record he’d rather keep secret. In this era of ubiquitous cameras capturing everything, Obama may have set a new record for presidential lies.

Turns out Obama is a man of empty pledges and unkept promises. Yet mainstream media sympathizers or accomplices , with their “nothing to report here” treatment of Obama, have largely let him get away with a stream of lies and broken promises by diverting attention to other events, or whitewashing them.

Let’s take a stroll down Obama’s liar lane and see what we find:

- “We will close the detention camp in Guantanamo Bay.” Still open.

- “If we have not gotten our troops out [of Iraq] by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do.” Didn’t happen.

- “Today I’m pledging to cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term in office.” Instead, the national debt increased $5 trillion on his watch.

- “As soon as we’re out of this recession, we’ve got to get serious about starting to live within our means.” Huh?

- “We agree on reforms that will reduce the costs of health care. Families will save on their premiums.”

- “We’ve got shovel-ready projects all across the country.” Later, Obama admitted his own lie, saying, “There’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects.”

- “We reject the use of national security … to spy on citizens who are not suspected of a crime.”

- We “will ensure that federal contracts over $25,000 are competitively bid.”

- We “will eliminate all income taxation of seniors making less than $50,000 per year.”

- “We are going to work with you to lower your [health care] premiums by $2,500,” and we’ll “do it by the end of my first term as president.”

- “I don’t take a dime of their [lobbyists’] money, and when I am president, they won’t find a job in my White House.” In fact, Obama granted waivers at will, and more than a dozen lobbyists got jobs in the Obama administration.

- “I pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution.” But Obama has ignored the constitutional amendment granting powers not enumerated in the Constitution to the states.

- “If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

- “The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.” The truth is that the White House proposed an “automatic sequester” on July 12, 2011.

- “I didn’t set a red line [in Syria].” And yet, at a prior news conference, using unscripted language in a statement, he said, “a red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around.”

- “It’s here that companies like Solyndra are leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.” After Obama’s administration gave the company $535 million, Solyndra and its solar panels went belly up.

- To Israel, “We have not only made sure that they [Iran] have to stop adding additional centrifuges, we’ve also said that they’ve got to roll back their 20 percent advanced enrichment … down to zero.” In fact, the deal allows Iran uranium enrichment of 5 percent.

- “Eighty percent of Americans support including higher taxes as part of the [debt ceiling] deal.” However, that same week, a poll by Rasmussen showed only 34 percent supported a tax hike as part of the deal.

- In 2006: “America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I, therefore, intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.” But as president, Obama has led the charge each year to increase America’s debt.

- And, let’s not forget PolitiFact’s 2013 Lie Of The Year: “If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what. … You can keep your family doctor.”

Love Obama or detest him, the evidence mounts that millions of Americans don’t know the man who is their president.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Even Clinton could not lie as much as this pathetic affirmative action president.

The teleprompter could not save Obama from being a psychopathic liar:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2014, 04:06:18 PM »
http://

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2014, 04:09:39 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2014, 04:11:51 PM »
Scumbags is a too gentle term for those involved with this evil administration.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2014, 04:24:16 PM »
Judge Pirro has a way of tearing into this scummy administration in a way that inspires me... How much I would love to see them shamed publicly for their deception of the American people.