Author Topic: Chaim being asked about crying.  (Read 1596 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Chaim being asked about crying.
« on: August 06, 2007, 09:46:27 PM »
The August 5th show , some one asked Chaim "Does he ever cry?" This hit a nerve with me in some fashion. I've never been in jail or anything too the extent Chaim has been through. I really wanted the opinon of the people in the forum, do you have the same problem ? After all the beheading videos I've watched, all the aweful things on the internet I've seen, I don't cry easy any more. Honestly at times I do weep, but not as when I first was introduced to the violent videos the muslims put out.

My Wife has told me I've changed, I'm not the same person I used to be. I'm more on edge, more unforgiving, I personally don't give a rats arse about what people think of me or if they like me or not.

I was like this way before hurricane katrina hit here, but now it seems I'm becoming , I don't want to say hateful, but , i'm not tolerant anymore. I love my family, my grandchild, but those that want too destroy our way of life, can simply drop dead off the planet.

Does anyone else feel this way ?

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Chaim being asked about crying.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 10:01:00 PM »
The August 5th show , some one asked Chaim "Does he ever cry?" This hit a nerve with me in some fashion. I've never been in jail or anything too the extent Chaim has been through. I really wanted the opinion of the people in the forum, do you have the same problem ? After all the beheading videos I've watched, all the aweful things on the internet I've seen, I don't cry easy any more. Honestly at times I do weep, but not as when I first was introduced to the violent videos the muslims put out.

My Wife has told me I've changed, I'm not the same person I used to be. I'm more on edge, more unforgiving, I personally don't give a rats arse about what people think of me or if they like me or not.

I was like this way before hurricane katrina hit here, but now it seems I'm becoming , I don't want to say hateful, but , i'm not tolerant anymore. I love my family, my grandchild, but those that want too destroy our way of life, can simply drop dead off the planet.

Does anyone else feel this way ?

Jeff
Yes I do. I have always been someone that reads the news and listens to talk radio so over the years I have build up a tolerance to bad news and evil people. Also living and growing up in NYC has given me a well rounded view of what evil folks are capable of. That said as of late I find myself disturbed buy whats going on in the world not so much sad but incredulous at the events and behaviors of the evil people in society. I am starting to believe that time is running out on the ability to salvage any shreds of normal society. If people don't wake up soon they will find themselves in a living hell one which they will have no way out.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Chaim being asked about crying.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 11:59:27 PM »
Jeff, I think what you're experiencing is a normal part of growing older.  It's also a natural reaction to the bad things going on in the world.  But take heart.  Tolerance is not the virtue it's cracked up to be.  Evil should not be tolerated, but hated, just as we should love good people. 

Think about it.  Tolerating something means putting up with it.  How would you all feel if your wives/girfriends said to you "Honey, I tolerate you," as opposed to "Honey, I love you."