Author Topic: A Rabbi Kahane Message to American Jews  (Read 2523 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
A Rabbi Kahane Message to American Jews
« on: March 27, 2014, 05:00:38 PM »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A Rabbi Kahane Message to American Jews
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 06:24:48 PM »
When Irish Zionist posts something, it's always important, good, or unique.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 06:28:08 PM »
בס''ד

This is great! G-d bless Irish Zionist!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 06:28:42 PM »
When Irish Zionist posts something, it's always important, good, or unique.

בס''ד

Very true!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 05:38:45 AM »
I want more of this video. Wow I'm shaking because it's true and was said over 30 yrs ago.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 05:38:53 AM »
this one challenges "we don't do politics" said by people at around 5:00
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 05:00:35 PM by LKZ »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 08:06:18 AM »
Post this video on Facebook titled:  a warning to Jews living in the United States 30 years ago. I would remark on how after obama's election and re election that concept of hope he brought came with increased anti semitism as well as increased instability in the many parts of the world including the US. As this trend continues more Jews will be blamed for the problem and certainly the self hating ones will point to the black hat long beard Jews but they themselves will not be differentiated by the anti Semites.

Such an amazing video. Where can I find the whole lecture?  Post and email me the link.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 08:45:31 AM »
Here's the entire video, this is one of his best speeches where he debates an Arab living in Jerusalem, a black Nazi who thinks he's Hebrew & a self hating Jew.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 12:03:15 PM »
Here's the entire video, this is one of his best speeches where he debates an Arab living in Jerusalem, a black Nazi who thinks he's Hebrew & a self hating Jew.

Going to listen to it on my commute home. 

Akh how the Jewish people and the world lost a gem the day he was murdered. The best we can do is spread his teaching.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 11:03:29 PM »
Post this video on Facebook titled:  a warning to Jews living in the United States 30 years ago. I would remark on how after obama's election and re election that concept of hope he brought came with increased anti semitism as well as increased instability in the many parts of the world including the US. As this trend continues more Jews will be blamed for the problem and certainly the self hating ones will point to the black hat long beard Jews but they themselves will not be differentiated by the anti Semites.

Such an amazing video. Where can I find the whole lecture?  Post and email me the link.

Actually this is probably the area where Kahane was least correct.  There has not been an upsurge of American anti Semitism especially compared to Europe.  He was extremely correct about the nature of the Arabs.  Too bad he is not around today.  He would have fought Oslo tooth and nail.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 11:32:05 PM »
Actually this is probably the area where Kahane was least correct.  There has not been an upsurge of American anti Semitism especially compared to Europe.  He was extremely correct about the nature of the Arabs.  Too bad he is not around today.  He would have fought Oslo tooth and nail.

... You would have to be pretty drunk to say, "America's getting better for Jews every day".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2014, 01:41:40 PM »
Words of Wisdom from Rabbi Kahane...He is exactly right about an economic crash too....some of the libs already blame everything on Zionist bankers, The Bernie Madhoffs, and Donald Sterlings...you can see the same playbook being repeated throughout history. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2014, 05:17:22 AM »
Another great one I'm in the middle of is kahane's speech about the state of Judea.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2014, 08:20:54 AM »
Jews should leave the Galut
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision