Author Topic: Palestine belongs to Palestinians  (Read 2949 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: Palestine belongs to Palestinians
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2014, 11:48:33 AM »
This PLO Nazi should know that on this forum he's dealing with clear thinking, courageous jews and righteous gentiles who would gladly send him straight to jehendum.

If he wants to address cowardly jews, let him deliver his critique of jewish cowardice to the sick jews who support the PLO.

Palestinianism is Nazism.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2014, 01:54:25 PM »
Who is the coward behind the keyboard, I and I am sure others would like to meet him face to face and have him make all his bold insults while he is looking right at us..  He is probably some young cowardly Arab sand rat ped0file who himself probably was molested when he was kid by his hairy, smelly, foul-breathed Arab uncle and now is taking all his aggression out on the Jews..

If it wasn't for Western Powers, the EU/American democrats/Russia, etc you degenerate sister-raping/inbred sand rats would be used as fertilizer for our banana and mango plantations.   The only thing that protects Arab sand rats is that they have the UN/EU to run to every time they get their pathetic cowardly a**es kicked..    Another brave Arab warrior hiding behind his keyboard, making one post before he makes his quick escape.

What can you expect from somebody who's mother is also his sister!   :laugh: :laugh:

Think I found a picture of the guy on the far right.

:laugh: :laugh:   Ugly sand rats!
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2014, 02:04:17 PM »
Look at the amount of time this fool spends typing this girly crap.   What a nobody!