Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 505 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: May 02, 2014, 05:55:09 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:22:13 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Muslims are bringing their camel disease to the USA
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 06:01:23 PM »
It's funny how health officials say they don't know how the Muslims got the disease from the camels, even though they admit it's transmitted through "close contact".  :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 06:27:49 PM »
It's funny how health officials say they don't know how the Muslims got the disease from the camels, even though they admit it's transmitted through "close contact".  :::D

But close contact does not always mean having intimate relations. Anyone who comes into contact with camels may be exposed to this. I have 'close contact' with my pets and yet I have never (nor will I) have intimate relations with my pets.

But I know how it goes in the arab world...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 06:47:22 PM »
Get your mind out of the gutter Muman!  :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 07:02:23 PM »
But close contact does not always mean having intimate relations. Anyone who comes into contact with camels may be exposed to this. I have 'close contact' with my pets and yet I have never (nor will I) have intimate relations with my pets.

But I know how it goes in the arab world...

Oh I know... but I am pretty sure that Muslims doing bad things is part of it.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 07:42:11 PM »
I hate to say this, but I kinda think this is a good thing... Maybe it will wake up more of America about these sand pig's. And we deserve it. I think HaShem is showing his hand a little now and the Creator is pissed, and there is a lot more coming. Hopefully we get this administration out and prosecuted for their evil doings.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 10:42:14 AM »
Arabs and camels are two of the ugliest species, God ever created.  Camels have Arabic features, and Arabs have camel - like features, so I'm guessing man and beast have already mated.   I'm just not sure which one is the beast.