Author Topic: Picture that shows how wrong JTFers were to side with the Right Sector Nazis  (Read 409 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I hope some will rethink their position after seeing this picture.

Pro-Russian protest in Odessa on May 3rd and the FLAG OF ISRAEL...

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
No JTFers sided with the Ukrainians at all.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I hope some will rethink their position after seeing this picture.

Pro-Russian protest in Odessa on May 3rd and the FLAG OF ISRAEL...

Oooo a flag of israel, I feel so loved now, don't you?   But please kindly tell us what the russian words on the flag say.

Regardless, jtf never sided with nazis.  Get your facts straight, Putinsky

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
As on today, the international media is propagating that the Russian terrorists are on one side of the war and I feel that the nazi and muslamic terrorists are on the other side of the war. So today it is very difficult to support any one of them. However the things can be expected to get clearer by any tomorrow.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
I am speaking in general terms..... not specifically to this situation..... many times a legitimate movement gets hijacked by scum who want to capitalize on the popularity of the legitimate cause.

? I think neo-nazis have attached themselves to both sides in the Ukrainian/Russian conflict..... right?

? Whereas the original Ukrainian movement was not a Jew hater movement.... correct?

It is so hard to get reliable information I don't even know for sure.