Author Topic: Self-hating ADL traitors: John Kerry is a "true friend of Israel"  (Read 822 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The vicious anti-Semite John Kerry yimach shmo vezichro demands that Israel retreat to the suicidal pre-1967 borders that are only 6 to 9 miles wide. Kerry is also enabling Muslim terrorist Iran to build nuclear bombs that are aimed at obliterating the Jewish state, G-d forbid.

Kerry and his Muslim Jew-hating boss Barack Hussein Obama have been obsessively pressuring and blackmailing Israel non-stop. Israel could not have worse enemies than these two vile Amalekites.

But the self-hating Judenrat kapo traitors of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) and other Jewish establishment groups continue to defend and worship these two would-be destroyers of Israel and the Jewish people.

Abe Foxman yimach shmo from the anti-Semitic ADL insists that Kerry is a "true friend of Israel".

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ADL-John-Kerry-Israel-apartheid/2014/04/29/id/568412

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Self-hating ADL traitors: John Kerry is a "true friend of Israel"
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 11:06:03 PM »
Chaim,  on top of what you mentioned,  ADL is going to vote YES for J-Street to join the 'Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations':

http://www.jta.org/2014/04/29/news-opinion/politics/adls-foxman-explains-his-yes-on-j-street-zoas-klein-his-no

We will support the admission of J Street not because we agree with them, not because we support their views, but in order to ensure the integrity and credibility of American Jewish advocacy and of the Conference of Presidents,” he said.

Read more: http://www.jta.org/2014/04/29/news-opinion/politics/adls-foxman-explains-his-yes-on-j-street-zoas-klein-his-no#ixzz30KqHH54h
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 11:11:37 PM »
It's not just those satanic beasts at the Arab Defense League, Chaim, but most of American "Jewry".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 01:05:52 AM »
It's not just those satanic beasts at the Arab Defense League, Chaim, but most of American "Jewry".

You know this how?

My entire community is virtually unanimously against Kerry and his wicked plan. I don't believe that 'most of American Jewry' supports this beast.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 01:22:43 AM »
You know this how?

My entire community is virtually unanimously against Kerry and his wicked plan. I don't believe that 'most of American Jewry' supports this beast.

muman,  by community,  are you referring to the people you know from your local Chabad or all the people that live in your neighborhood?   

It would be easier to envision the entire local Chabad being against John Kerry and his wicked plan than it would be for the entire neighborhood being against it.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 03:21:53 AM »
muman,  by community,  are you referring to the people you know from your local Chabad or all the people that live in your neighborhood?   

It would be easier to envision the entire local Chabad being against John Kerry and his wicked plan than it would be for the entire neighborhood being against it.

Shalom eb22,

Yes, when I said 'community' I meant my Chabad community. We have discussed politics over Shabbat lunch many times and the Jews who go to my Chabad are for the most part very pro-Israel, and many are anti-Obama and pro-gun... Baruch Hashem, I must give thanks for my situation because as you know I am in Northern California...

My neighborhood (where I live) probrobly doesn't pay attention or ignorant of the situation...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 10:35:53 PM »
These perfidious ADL jews are the rule, not the exception.  In fact, most assimilated US jews think the ADL is too pro Israel and too jewish.

We have met the enemy and he is us.

Palestinianism is Nazism.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 10:18:15 AM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 10:39:57 PM »
Shalom eb22,

Yes, when I said 'community' I meant my Chabad community. We have discussed politics over Shabbat lunch many times and the Jews who go to my Chabad are for the most part very pro-Israel, and many are anti-Obama and pro-gun... Baruch Hashem, I must give thanks for my situation because as you know I am in Northern California...

My neighborhood (where I live) probrobly doesn't pay attention or ignorant of the situation...
You associate with religious, right-wing Jews, so of course your peers would be against this alien-faced Nazi beast. Unfortunately most SF Jews are not devout and conservative.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2014, 01:05:51 AM »
Shalom eb22,

muman,   your answer is along the lines of what I was anticipating.     Chabad is indeed an excellent organization and the people that usually join Chabad are either already very supportive of Israel or become very supportive of Israel once they learn from the teachings that Chabad provides. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2014, 01:10:04 AM »
These perfidious ADL jews are the rule, not the exception.  In fact, most assimilated US jews think the ADL is too pro Israel and too jewish.

Their comes a time that they are not considered Jews at all. If their ideology isn't Jewish and their values aren't Jewish then they aren't really Jewish and not considered to be part of the Klal- the community of Jews. + Like I said before many of them are assimilated and among them also high % of them not being Halahically Jewish (Jewish by Jewish law). 
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2014, 01:10:47 AM »

Tragically,   close to 70 % of those who consider themselves Jewish voted for BHO in 2012,  despite his horrific record on Israel during his first few years of occupying the oval office.   Yet,  there are many good Jews in organizations such as JTF,  AFSI,  ZOA,  JCC Watch,  and Endowment for Middle East Truth that are active supporters of Israel and speak out against BHO and the left in general.     

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2014, 05:55:13 PM »
Of course they would say that.  They want Israel destroyed.