Author Topic: Millions are eating halal food without knowing it.  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Millions are eating halal food without knowing it.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 03:23:29 PM »
halal world. halal, how are you?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 01:31:25 AM »
I really can't find any sources for why halal is that bad. Do they not use a sharp enough knife when they do halal slaughter?

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 01:32:09 AM »
I really can't find any sources for why halal is that bad. Do they not use a sharp enough knife when they do halal slaughter? Except for the eeriness of Muslim prayers being chanted over it

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 01:34:33 AM »
I really can't find any sources for why halal is that bad. Do they not use a sharp enough knife when they do halal slaughter?

It is NOT kosher...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 06:05:24 AM »
It is NOT kosher...

I know its not Kosher, I am just wondering why it would be considered animal cruelty...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2014, 06:25:56 AM »

I know its not Kosher, I am just wondering why it would be considered animal cruelty...
The animals are in very poor conditions,  and are greatly abused.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2014, 07:14:55 AM »
I think kyle is trying to understand the difference between kosher and halal. After all, halal is just something stolen from el yahud and they just renamed it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 07:35:14 AM »

1. Most importantly, since it's spiritual, they say the name of their idol over it
2. There are no laws other than say the name, and cut the neck
2.a. There are no laws about the knife, so you can have these guys sawing a cow for 10 seconds before they get the full cut
2.b. There are no laws about the workers, so anyone with no experience can start right away, and make a million mistakes, no problem
2.c. " about the suffering of animals, so you can break the cows legs if it refuses to move, you can let it see other animals die, it can be a KFC chicken with a cut-off beak that lives in a tube, you can not cut quickly or completely and you can do whatever you want
2.d. " about cleanliness, so you can have the filthiest place ever filled with roaches crawling on the meat, and no problem
2.e. " about diseases, so the animal can have lesions, serious ilnesses and problems with the organs, and no problem
3. It gives money to muslims
4. It makes muslims want to live in that area
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 08:35:13 AM »
I've heard that when they cut the neck they don't cut the spinal cord so the animal can still feel pain.

Maybe they're supposed to shoot a laser and kill it in .0000001 of a second. It doesn't matter since nothing is enforced.

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline katzgirl86

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2014, 02:13:41 PM »
It is really disgusting that they believe in the animal being conscious before it is killed.   with kosher law I was told by my Rabbi that it has to be unconscious when killed. Big difference between halal and kosher. and not to mention the islamic prayers.  :(     just gross.   

I personally will avoid halal meat at all costs.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2014, 02:45:22 PM »
Kfc was damn tasty with their rotisserie roast chicken in the 90s and the mash potatoes with pot pies. I demand a Kosher version.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2014, 03:35:01 PM »
Kfc was damn tasty with their rotisserie roast chicken in the 90s and the mash potatoes with pot pies. I demand a Kosher version.

They used to have Glatt Kosher KFC in Israel.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 06:15:22 PM »
They are sneakily taking over everything....watch how they are going to force Sharia Law on all of us!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2014, 10:04:23 AM »

They used to have Glatt Kosher KFC in Israel.

Cool

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2014, 10:20:34 AM »
Cool

Now that they remove the beaks and make the chicken live its life on a tube, they can only go halal. See there are so many similarities between halal and kosher, it's practically the same thing since it's food. Everything involved with it and about the food is different, but mudrats worship the same G-d and its "very close" to kosher, as the taqiyya missionaries and their leftist lap dogs say.

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2014, 11:32:58 AM »
Not Halal
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2014, 01:43:49 PM »
What's the difference between non kosher and halal?  Both are horrible for Jews. Halal is no better than unkosher.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2014, 11:17:39 AM »
What's the difference between non kosher and halal?  Both are horrible for Jews. Halal is no better than unkosher.
Halal is non-kosher.
No difference.
It is a cheap imitation of kosher & does not pass the muster.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2014, 01:28:58 PM »

Many unkosher places don't torture animals, have cleanliness standards, and you actually have some primitive training before you work.