Author Topic: Why do Am Ha'aretz Jewish men have such a soft spot for Black truss?  (Read 851 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Jewish male ignoramuses go dangerously weak at the knees for Negresses, likely because of their own Hamitic lineage from the Erev Rav that left Egypt with the Israelites!

« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 03:11:07 PM by Yerusha »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Iv noticed that 2 of my friends have black not really girlfriends but lets say friends with benefits.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Incorrect conclusion...

I have had good relations with black women in my college days. While those whose pictures were posted may have questionable Jewish pride, there are many good black women and black Jewish women...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Another troll post from a troll.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Wasn't Zipporah dark or Ethiopian ? Also I thought the Egyptian's were lighter....
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Right, because these politicians wouldn't be posing for pictures with these diplomats if they weren't black women.  That makes a lot of sense.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
there are plenty of decent black people. This is an idiotic post. Troll!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot