Author Topic: Trey Gowdy Shrugs at Death Threat Linked to Benghazi Panel.  (Read 432 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member

Trey Gowdy Shrugs at Death Threat Linked to Benghazi Panel

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Trey-Gowdy-death-threat-Benghazi/2014/05/07/id/570139#ixzz319VdCALl 
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Rep. Trey Gowdy is laughing off a death threat he received after being named chairman of the House select committee on Benghazi.

Fox News Channel's Megyn Kelly expressed concern about the threat when interviewing the South Carolina Republican on Wednesday, but Gowdy seemed unfazed.

Urgent: Do You Think There is a Cover-up on Benghazi? Vote Now in Urgent Poll 

"I was a prosecutor for 16 years. This is not my first death threat," Gowdy said. "I'm always happy when it doesn't come from my wife, and this one did not. So, I'm going to be fine, and it's not going to keep me from doing my job."

Gowdy also told Kelly he intends to subpoena former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton during his investigation but may not have her testify at a hearing. The rules at hearings limit the time committee members can ask questions, Gowdy said, and he thinks he can get more information if he has Clinton make a deposition.

Kelly pointed out that Clinton told ABC News that she thinks all questions on Benghazi have been answered, and Kelly asked whether Clinton would be able to get out of making a deposition.

"If she can get out of a subpoena, she can get out of it," Gowdy said. "But I don't send invitations to cocktail parties." 

If Clinton doesn't comply with the subpoena, she'll suffer the same consequences as anyone else would, he said.

As to Clinton's comment to ABC that Republicans in Congress choose not to be satisfied that the truth about the Benghazi attacks has been determined, Gowdy said, "There are three separate categories of questions, each with sub-units within them that have not been answered. I realize it's been 20 months, but time is no barometer of thoroughness."

Four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, died in the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya. Republicans say White House officials blamed the attack on outrage over an anti-Muslim video even though they knew it was a planned terrorist attack. 

They say administration officials didn't want to hurt the re-election chances of President Barack Obama with the vote less than two months away. 

Urgent: Do You Think There is a Cover-up on Benghazi? Vote Now in Urgent Poll 

Related Stories:

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Trey-Gowdy-death-threat-Benghazi/2014/05/07/id/570139#ixzz319VlW0JY 
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: Trey Gowdy Shrugs at Death Threat Linked to Benghazi Panel.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 03:36:32 PM »
I wonder if Captain Nazi (aka Bill Ayers) made the death threat.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 03:46:21 PM »
Isn't it a criminal act to make death threats against government officials? There should be an investigation into who made these threats, and Oblammos NSC agents should be able to track down who made the call using their new-found spy gadgets they use to listen into my mothers conversations with her doctors.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 03:50:26 PM »
It probably was one of Osambas agents.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 03:51:05 PM »
It probably was one of Osambas agents.

Now we must find the email trail leading to the white house..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 06:35:37 PM »
Gowdy is a great prosecutor...he is going to get to the truth....Mrs. Clinton did not give the adequate security to our people in Benghazi, and now she wants our military to rescue girls kidnapped in Nigeria by Boko Haram a radical terrorist group...Our troops could be ambushed trying to save them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 06:47:09 PM »
Gowdy is a great prosecutor...he is going to get to the truth....Mrs. Clinton did not give the adequate security to our people in Benghazi, and now she wants our military to rescue girls kidnapped in Nigeria by Boko Haram a radical terrorist group...Our troops could be ambushed trying to save them.

She is responsible for the girls being kidnapped. Stories are revealing that the threat of Boko Haram was well known by the State Department and yet the terrorist organization was not placed on the official list of terror organizations despite several calls to do so. Mrs Clinton (Yemach Shemam) buried these requests. It was also known that this organization was planning on kidnapping these girls, and yet Nigerian government ignored the threat.

How much incompetence will the people accept? Clinton has a black mark on her (as the mark of Cain)...