Author Topic: Look what won Eurovision 2014  (Read 840 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Look what won Eurovision 2014
« on: May 11, 2014, 03:05:03 PM »
 :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
Re: Look what won Eurovision 2014
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 03:26:43 PM »
A drag queen singer
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 06:45:04 PM »
Look at what "won" in 1998. A De-Kohanized Kohen named Yaron Cohen who had his priesthood amputated to become "Dana International".

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 06:46:16 PM »
It looks more like a woman dressed up as a man than a man dressed up as a woman. He looks like a woman other than his beard.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 06:52:15 PM »
http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/08/austria-ireland-or-israel-five-to-keep-an-eye-on-in-the-second-eurovision-semi-final-4716923/

The Israeli contestant this year looks like a masculine woman.

Is feminized men and masculine women what Eurovision has come to?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 07:19:19 PM »
Its an Austrian.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 07:23:17 PM »
This animal named himself after sausage. Maybe he wants to cut off his you know what and make it into sausage. I guess he's the Austrian version of Anthony the Weiner. It doesn't say he's homosexual. It just says he dressed up as a woman.

Biography

Neuwirth stated that he was born in Gmunden, Austria, in 1988.[2]

In 2007, Neuwirth reached the final of the 2007 Austrian casting show Starmania,[3] and returned to television in 2011 in drag as the character "Conchita Wurst," a persona he created in response to earlier experiences, and said, "This is about an important message, it's call for tolerance for everything that seems different."[4]

While in German, Wurst means 'sausage,' the performer compares the choice of last name to the common German expression 'Das ist mir doch alles Wurst,' which translates as 'it's all the same to me,' and 'I don't care,' stating that the name emerged from the first meaning of the expression[5] and added, "It doesn't really matter where one comes from, and what one looks like." In the same interview the performer stated that the first name was from a Cuban friend.

The character Conchita Wurst, has participated in the ORF production The Hardest Jobs of Austria, working in a fish factory, and in Wild Girls, in which a group of candidates had to survive in the deserts of Namibia together with native tribes.

Neuwirth graduated from the Graz School of Fashion in 2011, and has lived in various locations in Vienna.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2014, 07:26:23 PM »
I searched for faggot wins Eurovision. A lot of Nazi sites come up. This is an example of what comes up.

Austria's 'Bearded Lady' Wins Eurovision - Zoklet.net

www.zoklet.net › Zoklet.net › Other › The Trashcan‎

16 hours ago - 7 posts - ‎6 authors
Austria's 'Bearded Lady' Wins Eurovision The Trashcan. ... Also, hasn't anyone else noticed it's always the n*gger, fag, or tranny that wins these ...

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 08:08:53 PM »
Also, hasn't anyone else noticed it's always the n*gger, fag, or tranny that wins these ...

I don't watch things like this but from what I know of.... yes,

Also, ever notice that sitcoms and movies now seem to always have a wise black person who has to guide and correct the stupid white people....

or stupid parents having to be set straight by their children...

or shows like Law and Order where there is NEVER a white person (unless poor or lunatic liberal) or a middle class and up person who turns out to be a good person.

Anyone white and conservative is always portrayed as a ignorant bigot and racist.... ultra greedy... etc.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2014, 08:25:07 PM »
Why don't you tell us who you really are, Havok?

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2014, 08:53:14 PM »
  :o  Anyone know of a good remedy for nightmares?!?   :o

Looking at this makes my anal sphincter draw up and tighten I cringe so intensely!!