Author Topic: Confessions of a Public Defender (Dealings with Black Criminals in Court)  (Read 844 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

Blacks really are different when it comes to crime.  The attorney describes his dealings with his black clients.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Amren is a neo-Nazi racial realist site. I do not believe Jews and righteous Gentiles should have anything to do with it.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Amren is a neo-Nazi racial realist site. I do not believe Jews and righteous Gentiles should have anything to do with it.

I don't think it's wrong to be a race realist, as opposed to a race unrealist.  I don't believe Amren is neo nazi although some posters on its forum are.  Jared Taylor is a complex guy, and I don't like everything he does, but I have never seen him post any nazi propaganda, make anti jewish statements, or seek to remove jewish members (I am not one) for expressing pro Israel, pro jewish, and anti Islam statements.   In fact, the only poster banned from Amren's forum who I am aware of is a nazi who breached genocide against the jews.  Amren banned him completely and he's never been heard from again.  I had some nasty exchanges with him on one Amren forum, and I think I contributed to his being banned.  I'm working on another nazi now.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Jared Taylor once said that WN's who wine about the Jooos controlling the world/destroying society are like black people who complain that the white man is keeping them down. 

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
WOW!!  I hope many, many people take the time to read this article... it is well worth the read.

I live in a city that has a lot of blacks and the claim that blacks lack the ability to see things from another's perspective really does explain a lot of what I see here.

The claim that they posess a  "morality based on the satisfaction of immediate, base needs" also explains a lot of what I see.

The whole article really makes sense of what I have been unable to figure out when trying to understand the behavior of MOST blacks I see and come into contact with in my city.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
The writer of the article is not racist. He says he's a Liberal and tries to help them. He's just posting the truth of what he encounters when dealing with them.