Author Topic: India's new leader tough on Muslim terror, expresses support for Israel  (Read 808 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Congratulations to Mr. Narenda Modi on his election as Prime Minister of India, and congratulations to the Indian people. Mr. Modi is a right-wing Hindu nationalist who has taken a strong stand against Islamic terrorism and against the Muslim terrorist state of Pakistan. Mr. Modi has also expressed support for Israel and the Jewish people.

For years, the Jewish Task Force (JTF) urged the Indian people to elect a right-wing Hindu nationalist who would defend India against Pakistani Muslim terrorist aggression. A speech that I made on this subject was turned into a video by Hindu nationalists and received almost 80,000 views on Youtube. A link to the video appears below. JTF has an alliance with members of Mr. Modi's party who are active on the JTF English forum.

India is a huge nation of over 1.2 billion people. More than one in every seven human beings in the world lives in India.

Mr. Modi's election can serve as an example for the Jews of Israel who should elect a real right-wing Jewish nationalist as Prime Minister.

Mr. Modi is barred from visiting the United States because of his strong actions against Muslim terrorists just as I have been barred from making aliyah (moving to Israel). Hopefully Mr. Modi's election will change the atmosphere.

Here is the Youtube video with almost 80,000 views in which I urge India to elect right-wing nationalists:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JhJCHtyS60

Here is the link to our post on this subject on our Facebook English page:
https://www.facebook.com/460701807304711/photos/a.659294367445453.1073741825.460701807304711/716408248400731/?type=1

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
B"H good for them. They've suffered so much at the hands of the muslims, like we have, so it will be a chance for many lives to be saved, and the muslims have power there because of the British, so we can indeed learn from them.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Congratulations to Mr. Narenda Modi on his election as Prime Minister of India, and congratulations to the Indian people. Mr. Modi is a right-wing Hindu nationalist who has taken a strong stand against Islamic terrorism and against the Muslim terrorist state of Pakistan. Mr. Modi has also expressed support for Israel and the Jewish people.

For years, the Jewish Task Force (JTF) urged the Indian people to elect a right-wing Hindu nationalist who would defend India against Pakistani Muslim terrorist aggression. A speech that I made on this subject was turned into a video by Hindu nationalists and received almost 80,000 views on Youtube. A link to the video appears below. JTF has an alliance with members of Mr. Modi's party who are active on the JTF English forum.

India is a huge nation of over 1.2 billion people. More than one in every seven human beings in the world lives in India.

Mr. Modi's election can serve as an example for the Jews of Israel who should elect a real right-wing Jewish nationalist as Prime Minister.

Mr. Modi is barred from visiting the United States because of his strong actions against Muslim terrorists just as I have been barred from making aliyah (moving to Israel). Hopefully Mr. Modi's election will change the atmosphere.

Here is the Youtube video with almost 80,000 views in which I urge India to elect right-wing nationalists:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JhJCHtyS60

Here is the link to our post on this subject on our Facebook English page:
https://www.facebook.com/460701807304711/photos/a.659294367445453.1073741825.460701807304711/716408248400731/?type=1

Many Many Thanks. Thank you so much.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.