Author Topic: MUSLIM DAY AT SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE  (Read 29474 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: MUSLIM DAY AT SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2006, 01:19:38 AM »
Just wait until a bolt breaks off of the Ferris Wheel and drops a bunch of smelly rags all over the concrete from 100 feet up in the air.  One can only imagine the pandemonium when they jihad & tear the place down and kill all the carnies running the rides.  Maybe even rape some of the white girls running the concessions.  I'd love to be the person at the entrance gate; I'd give each one of the moon god worshippers a business card which reads "THANKS FOR GIVING JEW YOUR MONEY". 

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2006, 02:27:33 AM »
hey Massuh, aftar you said this :
Re:  "...please don't accuse me of being a Jew-hater. I just have a lot of questions to be answered...."

I agree....ask all of the questions you would like answered.  Just remember that this forum is open and that there well be some who jump to conclusions or are less than rational in their replies (just like you will find everywhere on this planet).  After all, we Jews are only human...

when i confronted that Jew hating arab muslim "sisi_arab" aka "tough_american", after these words you've said, i actually believed you were leftish and naive about his real goals here in the forum. guess i should update my opinion about you ha?  ;)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 07:30:49 AM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2006, 04:55:47 PM »
Ya... why no "Jew Day" as Six Flags with Jewish food and glow-in-the-dark yarmulkes with maps on them?

actually thier is this NCSY thing every Pessah, but whateva, other ppl are also allowed to get in, and their was only 1 place in the park to buy kosher for passover food.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2006, 06:24:55 PM »
lets just encourage all to boycott six flaggs

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2006, 06:58:54 PM »
I am not Jewish,, I hate Islam, Muslims, The Koran anything that has to do with this demonic cult.  The same cult that wishes Christians to be killed as well so cut the crap Muzzie your b.s. isn't flowing.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2006, 09:27:16 PM »
lets just encourage all to boycott six flaggs

I've been boycotting them because of their long lines. I heard they got even worse over the last few years. My sister recently went because she had real cheap tickets. She waited on line for over four hours before it broke down and they kicked her off the line. There is no way I am going to pay $50 to take a trip there, wait on line for four hours and then not get to ride anything because the ride breaks down. That's why I prefer the ski resorts(or waterski park if the location is Orlando).
   Now I also have a political reason to boycott six flags if they could get their line problem under control.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Scriabin

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2006, 11:34:35 AM »
Why not boycott all the muslim world?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2006, 09:23:58 PM »
Why not boycott all the muslim world?

That is exactly what we advocate. If they lose all their funds to kill infidels the world will be a much better place.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline poocho93

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2006, 12:51:19 AM »
I dont understand you guys, you say the Holocaust was such a terrible event, yet you wish the same for Muslims??? When you say u wish for Islam to be abolished, you are just as a terrorist as BinLaden and Hitler Why dont you take your heads out of your asses. As a Muslim, i dont hate Christians, i dont hate Jews. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, new york, and i love my country. And i love my religion. You Americans dont know anything about the Koran. Islam in Arabic means peace, so how the hell is Islam about terror. Hitler and the Nazis were germans... are all germans terrorists????? Benito Mussolini was Italian, are all Italians terrorists????? Timothy McVeigh American, are all Americans terrorists???? Al-queda is a terrorist organization, they take Islam and the holy Koran and use it to achieve there political and personal goals. Such a small part of the Islamic community are actual "terrorists", so please dont point the finger at all Muslims. If i recall six flags is privately operated, so they have the right to rent out the park to whoever they want.  Well wat can i say, this is to be expected from a Jewish forum.

BTW I'm gonna be there with my friends and family, I'm gonna have a good time. I'm sure the Muslim organization running this will allow Christians and Jews alike to attend.

Offline poocho93

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2006, 01:00:43 AM »
Question:
If Islam is a religion of peace, why is more not being done to stop Islamic extremists who murder and behead innocent people? Why do muslims allow this to go on? 
Answer:
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.
We commend your keenness on getting your self well-acquainted with Islam and its teachings, and we implore Allah Almighty to help us serve His cause and render our work for His Sake.
Almighty says: 
"Nor can goodness and Evil be equal. Repel (Evil) with what is better: Then will he between whom and thee was hatred become as it were thy friend and intimate!"(Al-Quran 41:34)
i. Islam means peace.
Islam comes from the root word ‘salaam’, which means peace. It also means submitting one’s will to Allah (swt). Thus Islam is a religion of peace, which is acquired by submitting one’s will to the will of the Supreme Creator, Allah (swt).

ii. Sometimes force has to be used to maintain peace.
Each and every human being in this world is not in favour of maintaining peace and harmony. There are many, who would disrupt it for their own vested interests. Sometimes force has to be used to maintain peace. It is precisely for this reason that we have the police who use force against criminals and anti-social elements to maintain peace in the country. Islam promotes peace. At the same time, Islam exhorts it followers to fight where there is oppression. The fight against oppression may, at times, require the use of force. In Islam force can only be used to promote peace and justice.

iii. Muslims ruled Spain for 800 years.
Muslims ruled Spain for about 800 years. The Muslims in Spain never used the sword to force the people to convert. Later the Christian Crusaders came to Spain and wiped out the Muslims. There was not a single Muslim in Spain who could openly give the adhan, that is the call for prayers.

iv. 14 million Arabs are Coptic Christians.

Muslims were the lords of Arabia for 1400 years. For a few years the British ruled, and for a few years the French ruled. Overall, the Muslims ruled Arabia for 1400 years. Yet today, there are 14 million Arabs who are Coptic Christians i.e. Christians since generations. If the Muslims had used the sword there would not have been a single Arab who would have remained a Christian.

v. More than 80% non-Muslims in India.
The Muslims ruled India for about a thousand years. If they wanted, they had the power of converting each and every non-Muslim of India to Islam. Today more than 80% of the population of India are non-Muslims. All these non-Muslim Indians are bearing witness today that Islam was not spread by the sword.

vi. Indonesia and Malaysia.
Indonesia is a country that has the maximum number of Muslims in the world. The majority of people in Malaysia are Muslims. May one ask, "Which Muslim army went to Indonesia and Malaysia?"

vii. East Coast of Africa.
Similarly, Islam has spread rapidly on the East Coast of Africa. One may again ask, if Islam was spread by the sword, "Which Muslim army went to the East Coast of Africa?"

viii. No compulsion in religion.
With which sword was Islam spread? Even if Muslims had it they could not use it to spread Islam because the Qur’an says in the following verse: 

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error" [Al-Qur’an 2:256]

ix. Sword of the Intellect.
It is the sword of intellect. The sword that conquers the hearts and minds of people. The Qur’an says in Surah Nahl, chapter 16 verse 125:

"Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching;and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious."
[Al-Qur’an 16:125]

x. Increase in the world religions from 1934 to 1984.
An article in Reader’s Digest ‘Almanac’, year book 1986, gave the statistics of the increase of percentage of the major religions of the world in half a century from 1934 to 1984. This article also appeared in ‘The Plain Truth’ magazine. At the top was Islam, which increased by 235%, and Christianity had increased only by 47%. May one ask, which war took place in this century which converted millions of people to Islam?

xi. Islam is the fastest growing religion in America and Europe.
Today the fastest growing religion in America is Islam. The fastest growing religion in Europe in Islam. Which sword is forcing people in the West to accept Islam in such large numbers?

If you are still in need of more information, don't hesitate to contact us. Do keep in touch. May Allah guide us all to the straight path! 
Wassalam and Allah Almighty knows best. 

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2006, 01:55:07 AM »
First of all, Islam does NOT mean "peace."  Islam means "submission."  And the Nazi Koran demands complete submission to this evil religion.

Second, you say that we know nothing about the Koran.  JTF PROVIDES A LINK TO THE ENTIRE KORAN AS TRANSLATED BY MUSLIMS.  JTF ALWAYS URGES EVERYONE TO READ THE ENTIRE KORAN AS TRANSLATED BY THE MUSLIMS THEMSELVES.  LET EVERYONE READ THE KORAN AND JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES.  WE SAY THAT THE KORAN CLEARLY CALLS FOR THE FORCIBLE CONVERSION OR PHYSICAL EXTERMINATION OF ALL NON-MUSLIM "INDIFELS."  LET PEOPLE READ THE BOOK THEMSELVES TO SEE IF WHAT WE ARE SAYING IS TRUE.

Third, the Muslims who ruled Spain and other countries were not strong enough to force the local populations to convert to Islam.  The Muslim despots could occupy the countries, but if they tried to force mass conversion, the resistance would have been too great for them to handle.  And so the Muslims followed the example of the Roman empire: they occupied countries but did not forcibly convert the local population unless they were strong enough to do so.  The Turkish Muslim Nazis forcibly converted the Albanians, the Bosnians, and the Bulgarians, but could not convert the Serbs and the Greeks because the resistance was too fierce.  When Muslims are not strong enough to demand immediate mass conversion or death from the local population, the Koran and Hadith command the Muslims to keep the infidels in dhimmi status (fourth class citizenship with constant oppression, torture, and humiliation).  However, once the Muslims are strong enough, they are commanded by the Koran and Hadith to forcibly convert or to exterminate ALL non-Muslims.

I could go on and on, but I think our readers should check it out for themselves.  Read the Koran and see.

As for poocho93, you are a liar and a fraud, but this is one forum where your deception not only does not work, it actually backfires on you, because you give us a chance to refute your propaganda.

Offline poocho93

• New JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2006, 08:44:41 AM »
ok First of all Islam comes from the word salaam. Which means peace.

Allah swt says:
"Allâh does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allâh loves those who deal with equity. 
It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion, and have driven you out of your homes, and helped to drive you out, that Allâh forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the Zâlimûn (wrong-doers those who disobey Allâh). " (60:8,9)

haven't the Zionist Jews done this to the Palestinians. This is where "terrorism" stems from. the Zionists Jews taken over palestine IN the name of religion and demolishing Palestinian homes.

BTW i have many Jewish and Christian firends so dont tell my I'm a liar because you don't [censored] no me.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2006, 09:05:10 AM »
dudes, i opened my arab dictionary to clear this out (i still have it since my arab studies in school). guess what- first definition is "obedience", third one is "made peace".

Kahane was right!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2006, 09:17:50 AM »
by the way:
first- mr.poocho, i think you're an antisemite Jew hater, and no matter how many times you would say no. thats mainly because you put the word terrorism in quote mark. which means that you dont believe it to be so. for that i would ban you if i could, but as past experience showed it will be better to give you this stage to embarrass yourself a little more.
second- dont deny being "tough_american" using another login.
third- your Jewish "friends" are self hating jews, otherwise its hard to see why would they hang out with a nazi like you, who doesnt denounce terrorism against Jews, but says that its not real terror.

you know what? i would really like to meat you in person to teach you what terror is all about. come here to Israel, ill just drop you in jenin and lets see what they will do to you after they saw you speaking nicely to a Jew.

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2006, 11:13:44 AM »
What is up with this month? Are we freak magnets or something?

Maybe we are just having an influx of new visitors and you have the good with the stupid.

poo... Islam is NOT a peaceful religion. Here's what Chaim ben Pesach has to say about human garbage like you:

"Moderate" Muslims  [Length 20 seconds]
http://masada2000.somebodyhelpme.info/01042006%20-%20Moderate%20Muslim.mp3

Islam is a not a "Religion of Peace" at Jersey City's Mosque of Peace [Length 2:39]
http://masada2000.somebodyhelpme.info/JTF-1219200%20-The%20Mosque%20of%20Peace.mp3
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2006, 11:32:44 AM »
POOCHO! AT LAST SOMEONE WHO SHARES 80 - 95 % OF MY VIEWS!

:D :D

that really ruined even my extremely bad reputation here, didnt it ...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 11:34:29 AM by khaan »

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2006, 11:59:52 AM »
POOCHO! AT LAST SOMEONE WHO SHARES 80 - 95 % OF MY VIEWS!

:D :D

that really ruined even my extremely bad reputation here, didnt it ...

dude, if you support someone who supports terrorism (and poocho does, even if he tells you he doesnt, for the reasons i mentioned above)- you are a terrorist!

ya know whats the difference between you and that poocho nazi? you have a slightly different religion than he has. you religion, as you said, and if it is correct, loves peace and freedom- thats what your cult says, right? well, he isnt. he tries to be seen as a moderate muslim (and this whole concept of moderate islam is crap- just a disguise to keep plotting acts of terror and destruction of all non- muslims), hiding his true goals of having an all-muslim world. only that he also can sit and talk "peacefully", as part of this disguise.
remember- they wanna kill you (maybe not you cuz you're a muslim, but surely me and my fellow Jews), these terrorists, so lying to you about their intentions would be the easy part of this.

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2006, 12:47:17 PM »
Just a quick example sowing how much rubbish "moderate Islam" is: http://www.invbiznews.com/wordpress/?p=416

And for reference, let's remind ourselves: "Fight and slay the Unbelievers wherever ye find them.  Seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war." Qur'an, Sura 9:5

I would like to add, that I do not support any kind of unnecessary violence, and in my opinion the muslim is as much a victim as the people he murders. I would go as far as to call a suicide bomber one of the victims of the attack he has made.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2006, 01:03:04 PM »
they wanna kill you (maybe not you cuz you're a muslim, but surely me and my fellow Jews), these terrorists, so lying to you about their intentions would be the easy part of this.
the government of pakistan declared Ahmadis as non-muslims. we get tortured simply for saying "Selam." If we went there, govmnts of S. Arabia, Syria, Iran, maybe others would as well.
Trust me, they want us dead as much as if not more (for "giving islam a bad name" - what a joke) than you jews and christians.
Thats one reason, generally speaking, we're one of the few sects who support the western world (but can also see its downfalls, such as pornography and prostitution and stuff like that).
AFAIK, we dont want to "rule the world" or anything of the sort.

"Fight and slay the Unbelievers wherever ye find them.  Seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war." Qur'an, Sura 9:5
Dude, ive explained this 2 u 5 or 6 times in the past year, at least 1nce on another forum. Do you just not listen to anything I say?

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2006, 01:17:27 PM »
and your explanation is...?
metaphor?
or is there something else?

Kahane was right!

Offline poocho93

• New JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2006, 02:16:35 PM »
im palestinian. i have been to israeli cities and i just want it to be known that its beutiful, i love the people but i hate your government. I have friends living in israel, i even have some friends here in america how served for the IDF.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2006, 02:24:04 PM »
im palestinian. i have been to israeli cities and i just want it to be known that its beutiful, i love the people but i hate your government. I have friends living in israel, i even have some friends here in america how served for the IDF.

hey, every normal man should hate such a government, so look- we even got something in common.  ;D

Kahane was right!

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2006, 02:26:15 PM »
nevermore, its part of instructions that were given to muslims before wars with the arabs.
because the quran is a series of revelations and nothing more in its pure form, this information is given in commentaries. after all (and youll have to look at it from my point of view to get this) god wouldnt say to mohammad: "in six hundred and whatever AD, you did this and this, even though this point in time you havent as yet done it."

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2006, 02:44:16 PM »
nevermore, its part of instructions that were given to muslims before wars with the arabs.
because the quran is a series of revelations and nothing more in its pure form, this information is given in commentaries. after all (and youll have to look at it from my point of view to get this) god wouldnt say to mohammad: "in six hundred and whatever AD, you did this and this, even though this point in time you havent as yet done it."

thanks Khaan, i understand your point of view.
but, dont you think islam is in war right now? west against islam (or at least normal west against arab muslim nazi countries and leaders)? i fully agree though that if you use proper commentary on the quran, you can dismiss any claim about its immorality. however, again, mohammad himself acted immoraly when he broke a peace agreement with a tribe in arabia, attacked and killed them all. plus, the belief in kuran and other interpretation of it (and you cant decide which one allah really ment) caused so many deaths of non muslims, even in the quran period, Jews got murdered for their beliefs, pagans and others. with "proper" commentary i think even "mein kampf" can be a peaceful book.

Kahane was right!

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2006, 03:18:38 PM »
but, dont you think islam is in war right now? west against islam (or at least normal west against arab muslim nazi countries and leaders)?
The thing that most peopple call islam is in 2 wars right now: firstly against the western civilised world and stuff, the other is within islam itself - peaceful sects like ours and sufis and peaceful individials and things versus mainstreamists and extremists.

Personally, I think the thing most people call islam will lose, and then islam will be "redefined" as attitudes change as the media portrays things like ahmadiyyat and sufism more.

however, again, mohammad himself acted immoraly when he broke a peace agreement with a tribe in arabia, attacked and killed them all.
Are we taking about the Banu Qurayzah Jews (I recognise the "killed them al" bit from elsewhere).

If we are, the Banu Qurayza broke the treaty and attacked the Muslims at some battle. THe Muslims retaliated and took the stronghold, and the BQ surrendered, but asked that they should decide their own fate. They got an ally to decide, and in accordance with jewish law (for treason or something like that) they all got killed.
I could probably go into more detail but thats the main stuff.

If it wasnt them then ignore that post and tell me who it really was.

i fully agree though that if you use proper commentary on the quran, you can dismiss any claim about its immorality.
This is ... a breakthrough .... I've actually managed to make someone understand my point of view ....   :'( :'( :'( (if ur wondering thats crying of happiness)
.. I'd better record this moment ... there are very few of these ...
 :) :) :)