Author Topic: You know what i just noticed?  (Read 14264 times)

kellymaureen

Re: You know what i just noticed?
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 12:58:49 AM »
Hey wait whats wrong with the way Kramer looks:p

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2007, 12:59:38 AM »
Shoshana, could you post some pics? You look pretty but I only see that teensy-tiny avataar.  :(

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2007, 01:02:40 AM »
Shoshana, could you post some pics? You look pretty but I only see that teensy-tiny avataar.  :(

How do I post pics?

kellymaureen

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2007, 01:06:46 AM »
insert image and click in the url

« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 01:21:55 AM by kellymaureen »

newman

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2007, 01:07:35 AM »
Cosmo, you are a fine gentleman but you must stop smoking. It is killing you and it is a huge turnoff to the ladies.

Hey, I roll my smokes. Chicks dig the cowboy thing. ;)

newman

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2007, 01:09:26 AM »
insert image and click in the url

TA DA!

EARTHQUAKE ALERT!!

My computer table is lifting off the floor by itself and........oh, it's that! :embarassed:

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2007, 01:11:42 AM »
Hehe, JTF is listed as a hate group by the Anti Defamation League. I am surprised we aren't on the Us terror list hehe. It is unsafe to post pics here because of all the shvartza and muslim infiltrators. I think people should take their pics off.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2007, 01:13:06 AM »
Hehe, JTF is listed as a hate group by the Anti Defamation League. I am surprised we aren't on the Us terror list hehe. It is unsafe to post pics here because of all the shvartza and muslim infiltrators. I think people should take their pics off.

Hum, you think so? Maybe we should Kelly? I don't know.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2007, 01:13:20 AM »
As a moderator I feel compelled to just inform people that JTF is an organization that has a lot of enemies. That's why most people probably don't give too much personal info out and identifying pics.

If you're not a higher-up I don't think you have too much to be concerned about. But then again who knows? So it's up to you.

May want to use private messages.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2007, 01:13:28 AM »
Kelly, are their lots of shvartzas where you live?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2007, 01:14:52 AM »
Lubab is completely correct. There are just too many shvartzas and muslims lurking around for comfort.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2007, 01:15:24 AM »
As a moderator I feel compelled to just inform people that JTF is an organization that has a lot of enemies. That's why most people probably don't give too much personal info out and identifying pics.

If you're not a higher-up I don't think you have too much to be concerned about. But then again who knows? So it's up to you.

May want to use private messages.

Thanks for the warning on all of that. I don't know yet. I may take mine off. You can never be too careful I guess.

kellymaureen

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 01:16:57 AM »
No there arent where I am, none of them, no muslims.  I will not be intimidated by them, I am armed AND accurate(thank you Dave!).  If they break into my house they are leaving in a coroner van, thats how it is.    

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2007, 01:17:18 AM »
Shoshana, you would be impossible to recognize in person from the pic you have up here. Kelly's pic is a different story. Any African monster  could recognize her from that pic.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2007, 01:19:12 AM »
Shoshana, you would be impossible to recognize in person from the pic you have up here. Kelly's pic is a different story. Any African monster  could recognize her from that pic.

Yeah I think maybe we just shouldn't enlarge our pics. If anyone wants pics( I saw someone ask earlier) feel free to PM me.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2007, 01:19:22 AM »
No there arent where I am, none of them, no muslims.  I will not be intimidated by them, I am armed AND accurate(thank you Dave!).  If they break into my house they are leaving in a coroner van, thats how it is.   

Now that's a real JTFer.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 01:19:32 AM »
Kelly, a shvartza is a black person just to make sure you know. I have seen people who arent jewish think that means muslim or whatever so just letting you know that. It's not only muslims we need to worry about but blacks as well. I am just trying to look out for all the wonderful JTF members.

newman

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2007, 01:21:01 AM »
No there arent where I am, none of them, no muslims.  I will not be intimidated by them, I am armed AND accurate(thank you Dave!).  If they break into my house they are leaving in a coroner van, thats how it is.    

I said it befoe, and I'll say it again.......you gotta LOVE this girl!! :D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2007, 01:21:14 AM »
I bet if a white person like Kelly fired a weapon and sent a shvartza or muslim to hell, the authorities would believe the muzzy or black over her. Look at whats happening with the marines accused of killing Iraqis.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2007, 01:21:26 AM »
If [censored] Silverstein, Gayhud Holemert, David HaOmo, or any other self-hating queers click on this thread, they will soon barf!  :P :laugh:

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2007, 01:24:13 AM »
I wish I had a weapon. Unfortunately, the evil government disarms law abiding Americans like me.

kellymaureen

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2007, 01:25:09 AM »
Ok i modified the post, and yes i know that was blacks, no not that many here.

If they break into MY house I have every right to put a bullet in their head (well my brother has us aim for the chest, its a bigger and eaiser target to hit, that will take him off balance or down THEN bullet in the head)  Only fools call 911, the police show up in time to put up yellow tape and take pictures of the body...which wont be mine.

newman

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2007, 01:28:18 AM »
I wish I had a weapon. Unfortunately, the evil government disarms law abiding Americans like me.

DWI, PM me with your State of residence and I'll look up the firearms laws and send you details on the best home defense 'tools'.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2007, 01:29:19 AM »
Wow, its great to be armed. I would love to have a weapon for protection. I happen to live in aN all white neighborhood with no Africans honoring us with their presence. Drive 5 min and you have housing projects. That is just the way life is now. I live in a nice part of Queens which is not near flushing or Kew Gardens. Not to give much away but I live about a half hour drive from there. Even near me, the monsters are starting to move in.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2007, 01:32:06 AM »
Wow, its great to be armed. I would love to have a weapon for protection. I happen to live in aN all white neighborhood with no Africans honoring us with their presence. Drive 5 min and you have housing projects. That is just the way life is now. I live in a nice part of Queens which is not near flushing or Kew Gardens. Not to give much away but I live about a half hour drive from there. Even near me, the monsters are starting to move in.

That's terrible. Yet another thing I love about living in the rural still basically segragated south. You literally have to drive several hours to ever see a black person. We like it this way. :)