Author Topic: You know what i just noticed?  (Read 14110 times)

newman

Re: You know what i just noticed?
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2007, 01:41:52 AM »
Wow, its great to be armed. I would love to have a weapon for protection. I happen to live in aN all white neighborhood with no Africans honoring us with their presence. Drive 5 min and you have housing projects. That is just the way life is now. I live in a nice part of Queens which is not near flushing or Kew Gardens. Not to give much away but I live about a half hour drive from there. Even near me, the monsters are starting to move in.

That's terrible. Yet another thing I love about living in the rural still basically segragated south. You literally have to drive several hours to ever see a black person. We like it this way. :)

Plus every single home is protected by Remmington or Mossberg.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2007, 01:48:11 AM »
Wow, its great to be armed. I would love to have a weapon for protection. I happen to live in aN all white neighborhood with no Africans honoring us with their presence. Drive 5 min and you have housing projects. That is just the way life is now. I live in a nice part of Queens which is not near flushing or Kew Gardens. Not to give much away but I live about a half hour drive from there. Even near me, the monsters are starting to move in.

That's terrible. Yet another thing I love about living in the rural still basically segragated south. You literally have to drive several hours to ever see a black person. We like it this way. :)

Plus every single home is protected by Remmington or Mossberg.

Haha Yes isn't that the truth! I know mine sure is.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2007, 01:58:15 AM »
I wouldn't hesitate to post my pics due to fear of my safety.  I'm more worried about putting my pics out there because my law school class already knows who I am and if they see that I'm a part of JTF it could damage my law career because people will think that I am an anti-Muslim, and a "racist" or "bigot".  I've already found out that rumors spread like wildfire and if anyone finds out that I'm in JTF, every single person will know the following day.  I'm controversial enough even as an anti affirmative-action, anti-abortion, anti-Islam and anti-illegal immigration advocate, but I would be instantly shunned if people thought that I was a "Kahanist terrorist."  Some of the comments I've made here could seriously come back to bite me in the tuchis is anyone decided to read my posts and submit them to the bar examiners during the bar character and fitness process.  Sounds paranoid but I've had crazier things happen to me. 

It's sad that I'm more afraid of some liberal leftists at my law school than insane Mohammed-loving mass- murdering terrorists.  Sadly that's the state of affairs at this time and point.     

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

kellymaureen

« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2007, 02:01:39 AM »
Thats understandable, if it will effect your job or schooling then of course.  Isnt it a shame that you are on the right and decent side and you have to hide it:(

Ive been called racist many times by muslims or people who find out I am anti islam...they can never quite anwer me what race muslims are and usually end up all frustrated and red while i am smiling sweetly and patiently waiting for an answer then walking away saying Uh huh, I thought so!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 02:09:28 AM by kellymaureen »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2007, 02:14:37 AM »
I am in the same predicament as Zeev Jabotinsky. If people see my pic on here, I would be in deep crap. I am not going to law school but it could hurt me nonetheless.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2007, 02:14:42 AM »
I wouldn't hesitate to post my pics due to fear of my safety.  I'm more worried about putting my pics out there because my law school class already knows who I am and if they see that I'm a part of JTF it could damage my law career because people will think that I am an anti-Muslim, and a "racist" or "bigot".  I've already found out that rumors spread like wildfire and if anyone finds out that I'm in JTF, every single person will know the following day.  I'm controversial enough even as an anti affirmative-action, anti-abortion, anti-Islam and anti-illegal immigration advocate, but I would be instantly shunned if people thought that I was a "Kahanist terrorist."  Some of the comments I've made here could seriously come back to bite me in the tuchis is anyone decided to read my posts and submit them to the bar examiners during the bar character and fitness process.  Sounds paranoid but I've had crazier things happen to me. 

It's sad that I'm more afraid of some liberal leftists at my law school than insane Mohammed-loving mass- murdering terrorists.  Sadly that's the state of affairs at this time and point.     

I think you're okay. Holding radical political views has nothing to do with your fitness to practice law. On character and fitness they are looking more for things like dishonesty or mental and emotional problems or major crimes which directly reflect on your ability to practice.

As a sidebar, I believe the Model Rules specifically say you can be a member of the Communist party as long as you never attempted a violent overthrow of the government.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2007, 02:20:14 AM »
We need more young, single female JTFers on this forum! Both righteous Jew and righteous Gentile women for us young righteous Jew and righteous Gentile guys. It gets pretty lonely after a while, I'm sure all you single guys feel the same way...

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2007, 02:21:57 AM »

I think you're okay. Holding radical political views has nothing to do with your fitness to practice law. On character and fitness they are looking more for things like dishonesty or mental and emotional problems or major crimes which directly reflect on your ability to practice.

As a sidebar, I believe the Model Rules specifically say you can be a member of the Communist party as long as you never attempted a violent overthrow of the government.

Yeah, I know that political views don't really bear on your fitness to practice law, but some of the things that JTF supports could be considered supportive of an overthrow of the U.S. government.  Chaim is a convicted "terrorist" and being supportive of JTF could be construed as being in support of terrorism.  I know it probably wouldn't happen but I'm not willing to take that risk.

Also, some of my views such as the expulsion of Muslims from the U.S. could be seen as supporting violent action that is against the policies of the government.

I'm more concerned with my ability to create a solid network during law school, and knowledge of my involvement with JTF could definitely hinder that.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2007, 02:23:34 AM »
Thats understandable, if it will effect your job or schooling then of course.  Isnt it a shame that you are on the right and decent side and you have to hide it:(

Ive been called racist many times by muslims or people who find out I am anti islam...they can never quite anwer me what race muslims are and usually end up all frustrated and red while i am smiling sweetly and patiently waiting for an answer then walking away saying Uh huh, I thought so!

The hypocrisy.  They're the ones who call non-muslims infidels.  They have no credibility in making accusations against people.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2007, 02:28:47 AM »
That is why the western world is insane.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2007, 02:30:33 AM »
Hehe, JTF is listed as a hate group by the Anti Defamation League. I am surprised we aren't on the Us terror list hehe. It is unsafe to post pics here because of all the shvartza and muslim infiltrators. I think people should take their pics off.

Doesn't the ADL support groups like the ACLU?

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2007, 09:18:57 AM »
Hehe, JTF is listed as a hate group by the Anti Defamation League. I am surprised we aren't on the Us terror list hehe. It is unsafe to post pics here because of all the shvartza and muslim infiltrators. I think people should take their pics off.

Of course but in our PC society that is acceptable. I just went to the ADL and looked at their Kahane stuff on there. It's right there next to Hamas in an effort to equate the two. Such BS that whole organization(ADL) is.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2007, 09:30:58 AM »

What is the ADL?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2007, 09:34:41 AM »
Leftists anti defamation league
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2007, 10:33:54 AM »
The ADL has no credibility.....the do not have CAIR listed as a terrorist organization.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2007, 10:49:13 AM »
The ADL has no credibility.....the do not have CAIR listed as a terrorist organization.

Good point.

newman

« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2007, 10:50:53 AM »

Just like blacks raging through Crown Heights shouting "kill the Jews" isn't a hate crime in their eyes.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2007, 10:54:54 AM »
foxman makes money off the adl  he'll never give up the position
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2007, 11:27:25 AM »
kellymaureen:  "...The ADL has no credibility.....the do not have CAIR listed as a terrorist organization..."

-The ADL today, is 100% dependent on the existence of hatred and injustice in society.
-Its work is primarily centered on promoting division and hatred whenever and wherever an opportunity exists.
-The reason for the ADL siding with outright Muslim terrorist front groups, as well as defending negroes when they shout hate slogans and attack whites and Jews, is clear and simple.
-Foxman and company lust for money, and more of it.
-They've all gotten rather used to luxury lifestyles, gourmet foods, and first-class air travel and accomodations.
-The ADL gets its money by frightening Jews and other groups into believing that "The ADL is keeping an eye on the hate groups for you"..."The ADL is the only group fighting Anti-Semitism and needs your donations to continue"...etc.
-Originally founded as a group to defend Jews against genuine Jew-hatred at a time when American Universities, hotels, restaurants, and other institutions refused entry to American Jews, its "mission statement" obviously took a nosedive with the founding of the State of Israel.
-This is why the ADL, in order to continue making tons of money, must ensure that hatred of the Jew continues and always will.
-As their costs of doing business have escalated, their "mission statement" has "evolved" into one promoting black/white unrest, promoting the illegal alien invasion, as well as taking sides with CAIR.
-Thus, it now appeals to as many terrified Americans as are gullible enough to send their hard earned cash to that dishonest fat degenerate Abraham Foxman.
-Now everyone should know what it is that the ADL brands JTF as a "hate group", but promotes Islamic Jihad on American and Israeli soil by backing CAIR & "Peace Now".

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2007, 11:36:19 AM »
Shoshana, you would be impossible to recognize in person from the pic you have up here. Kelly's pic is a different story. Any African monster  could recognize her from that pic.

i don't know how that is possible..i Have a tough time telling black people apart! :laugh:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2007, 11:41:23 AM »
We need more young, single female JTFers on this forum! Both righteous Jew and righteous Gentile women for us young righteous Jew and righteous Gentile guys. It gets pretty lonely after a while, I'm sure all you single guys feel the same way...

naaa, i'm taking good care of myself :)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2007, 11:47:07 AM »

Too right.

It's good to be a bacheolor. You can leave the seat up without getting in trouble.

Offline Catholic Zionist 73

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2007, 12:06:29 PM »
Just want to add my appreciation for Shoshana and Kelly too!

dannycookie57 said what I thinking  ;)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 12:08:17 PM by Catholic Zionist 73 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2007, 12:23:00 PM »
 Look the fools at adl mention  JTF ::)            http://search.adl.org/search?ie=&q=JTF&site=adl&output=xml_no_dtd&client=adl&access=p&lr=&ip=74.72.254.35&y=12&proxystylesheet=adl&x=20&oe=&filter=p   

Descriptioned by the Jewish extremist group, the Jewish Task Force (JTF)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 12:24:33 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Schmiel

• New JTFer
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2007, 01:03:41 PM »

Too right.

It's good to be a bacheolor. You can leave the seat up without getting in trouble.
You guys are full of it. :)