Author Topic: You'll love this! JTF's great new logo from Shlomo  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: You'll love this! JTF's great new logo from Shlomo
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 04:50:44 PM »
It should have some yellow in it. The yellow star and fist looks better.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 04:52:31 PM »
Wow the trolls are swarming on it with their subtle accusations of racism. I'm basically sure that this point you have paid trolls out to get you, by the way, so you may need "social media experts" of your own.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 04:56:10 PM »
And the pedofront rejects are clever in their attacks. If we say "everything you stand for is bad" they get to cry racism, and there's no way to talk to them on their anti-Israel insanity.

Report the random nazi posing as a black guy for a fake account, they took down mine that way, so it should work for them.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 05:00:35 PM »
I thought people wouldn't want it to be black because we're not black. I would think the color was an insult to Jews rather than to blacks. You would think the Hebros would like black.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 05:03:08 PM »
Blue and white for the flag and yellow for the Kahanist color are good. Orange is also good because it represents the fight for Judea, Samaria, and Gaza.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2014, 05:38:13 PM »
I thought people wouldn't want it to be black because we're not black. I would think the color was an insult to Jews rather than to blacks. You would think the Hebros would like black.

They're StørmFrønt nazis pretending to be black. We're not 5, who cares what color it is.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2014, 06:10:46 PM »

I am disgusted that the very first thing a few racist people concluded is that since it's a black and white logo, the arm must be that of a black person and that this insults Jews. You gotta be kidding me. What an embarrassment. Really?

If anyone wants to complain because they could suggest the arm is "black" because it is a black and white illustration, you should remember the wonderful black Ethiopian Jews and the very dark Yemenite Jews that G-d loves and protects.

#1. All professional logos are originally done in black and white. It's done like that on purpose. This also makes it easier for lithograph letterheads, fliers, t-shirts, copies, etc.

#2. Originally, I did make the star yellow, but the yellow star reminded us of the nazis and the holocaust. I thought about orange to represent the brave souls in Gush Katif. Color can be added later. This release is the pure logo design in black and white for now.

#3. The logo needed to have the same type of message that the original JDL logo had, but had to be different enough because the original logo is censored and illegal in Israel because of self-hating Jewish traitors. It needed a fist and a Star of David. It needed to say Jewish strength. If you compare the two logos, you will see they have a lot in common.

And lastly, the logo is copyrighted so that any individuals that decide to use unauthorized duplications or modifications can be removed from web sites, Facebook, or processed in a court of law.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2014, 06:22:30 PM »
I am disgusted that the very first thing a few racist people concluded is that since it's a black and white logo, the arm must be that of a black person and that this insults Jews. You gotta be kidding me. What an embarrassment. Really?

If anyone wants to complain because they could suggest the arm is "black" because it is a black and white illustration, you should remember the wonderful black Ethiopian Jews and the very dark Yemenite Jews that G-d loves and protects.

Exactly! Great job Shlomo!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2014, 07:03:13 PM »

Recently I wrote an article for a big technical magazine. It got on the front page, and I was very happy. As soon as I put said article on linkedin, I had a storm of haters attack me on things I had never said. After investigation, it turned out that they were with the competition, trying to hurt the article, then I had others I knew read it, and everyone said it was excellent.

My point for you is that clearly all these accusations are utterly baseless, and like I said originally, they're clever ways for the Nazis to attack you and bring others against you.

#2. Originally, I did make the star yellow, but the yellow star reminded us of the nazis and the holocaust. I thought about orange to represent the brave souls in Gush Katif. Color can be added later. This release is the pure logo design in black and white for now.

If you want to bring significance to the color, then I'm not sure the message of the yellow star mixed with red to create orange sends a positive message (red can be communism/revolution, or blood), maybe purple for royalty is good, but it's not as strong, red however is strong but where everyone is "red" in Israel, maybe it's best to send the message that you're the one that isn't. Blue for calm and security is out of the question, black and gray are neutral and don't really express much, green for army and nature could be fine, but ends up being neutral when representing a political movement. Orange does get the sense of urgency in, so I think overall it might be the best choice psychologically, though not in terms of message, because really all it does is attract youth and represent warmth (http://www.digitalskratch.com/color-psychology.php), which may however serve JTF's purposes well.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2014, 07:25:09 PM »
I LOVE it! I think black and white show strength. I might be bias though, my favorite colors are black and white. That's mostly all I wear, if I dress up or not(black)... Maybe I have watched Grease one to many times...

I would like to make some black tee's with the logo in white, to wear when I go on bike rides and to Rallies. ..
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 07:57:50 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2014, 09:11:57 PM »
בס''ד

First, the logo is in black and white. It has nothing to do with race. A white man's arm is also "black" in a black and white illustration. This reminds of the people who insist that Ted Cruz can't run for President because he was born in Canada even though his mother is an American citizen making him an American citizen automatically.

Second, StørmFrønt Nazis and Croat Nazis are engaged in an organized campaign of harassment against us. The Facebook page "Open Borders for Israel" was created entirely by StørmFrønt Nazis. We have all of the proof. These Nazis have decided that JTF is the group that threatens their goals the most and so they are attacking us on Facebook. What a compliment that these Nazi pigs consider us to be their problem. Maybe we should do a video about this.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2014, 10:26:22 PM »
I like how the star is placed right on the bicep.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2014, 11:58:15 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                :fist:

It's a great and impactful design!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2014, 06:31:06 AM »
Exactly! Great job Shlomo!
Mishmaat is right as usual!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2014, 09:09:30 AM »
Mishmaat is right as usual!

Ditto!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2014, 10:04:12 AM »
בס''ד

First, the logo is in black and white. It has nothing to do with race. A white man's arm is also "black" in a black and white illustration. This reminds of the people who insist that Ted Cruz can't run for President because he was born in Canada even though his mother is an American citizen making him an American citizen automatically.

Second, StørmFrønt Nazis and Croat Nazis are engaged in an organized campaign of harassment against us. The Facebook page "Open Borders for Israel" was created entirely by StørmFrønt Nazis. We have all of the proof. These Nazis have decided that JTF is the group that threatens their goals the most and so they are attacking us on Facebook. What a compliment that these Nazi pigs consider us to be their problem. Maybe we should do a video about this.

woot yeah 2 cbirds with one stone. Haters help if you use them.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2014, 04:00:59 PM »
Real Arm Muscle, very good display of power....get rid of impostors like Aipac.....we are sick of traitors and liars!