Author Topic: My very brief analysis regarding Iran's nuclear program  (Read 1115 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
My very brief analysis regarding Iran's nuclear program
« on: May 21, 2014, 01:55:56 PM »
As usual, I'm interested in your thoughts.

The current situation could not be more promising for the Iranian regime; the Obama administration has convinced everybody (American foe and ally alike) of its weakness and of its moral ambiguity. The Iranians know that they have AT LEAST until January of 2017 (that is 32 months) before they face an American government that is willing to attack its nuclear facilities. They know that they can pursue its nuclear program at a leisurely pace and have full nuclear capabilities by then. We can blame the Bush administration for not stopping Iran when it had the chance. The war should have never been against Iraq, it should have been against Iran. However, laying blame will not solve the problem. The only way Iran's nuclear program can be delayed is for Israel to attack Iran without American support and with the rest of the world's condemnation (including condemnation by the United States). This is a frightening prospect and one can understand Netanyahu's reluctance, however he has no better option. If Israel elects a Left wing Prime Minister, then Iran will be able to pursue developing nuclear weapons without any opposition whatsoever.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: My very brief analysis regarding Iran's nuclear program
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 11:46:39 PM »
My thoughts:  Exactly as yours!  A catastrophe will occur in the future unless Iran's nuclear capability is prevented.  I'm talking about Holocaust2, G-d forbid!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 03:03:26 AM »
If you're interested, here is a debate about the deal Obama has struck with Iran. The debaters are Bret Stephens (Wall Street Journal) against Roger Cohen (New York Times). This is where I made my comment that I posted earlier. This is a sobering debate, but one well worth taking the time to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULTkNg3eJfc

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 05:21:46 AM »
Nuke Iran!
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!