Author Topic: My Apologies To Everyone Here  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
My Apologies To Everyone Here
« on: May 22, 2014, 05:55:12 PM »
I want to apologize to Muman, LKZ , Efraim Ben Noach (Sorry got you mixed up with another person I knew named Avraham), Chaim, CJD and all the other people I have offended.

I will admit I have been having a miserable time.. My business is bankrupt, working too many hours, lonely birthday week,   I have not been accepted in any Jewish community I have attended and was insulted and rejected at the Orthodox kehillot I was attending a while back and still harbor resentments over being insulted for not "making the grade".

Nothing can excuse my actions..   I realize I F'd up big time and went out of my way to start fights and take out my aggression on other people.  I know sometimes I have a short fuse and trying to work on that.. 

I agree, I need to make better teshuva myself.  Life in Galut has not been good for me..     I'm sorry LKZ, especially, for being hostile and being threatening.  I know you originally meant well and I just became aggressive and lashed out on you.   It's true, it is I who started the fight with you, now all I can do is ask you forgive me for my wrongdoing.  I know you didn't mean bad and I was acting hostile and making inflammatory statements.

I apologize CJD that you do not like me. I remember we argued in the past about guns and you thought of me as some crazy gun nut.  I'll admit gun freedom/RKBA is another passionate subject for me, but understand that not everyone can agree with me about 2A rights, etc and I shouldn't look down on them for that.   I also made inflammatory posts against the Catholic Church, calling them Crusaders..  I apologize for that.  I guess, like others, I was disappointed that the Pope decided to side with the Arabs and that they bought up possessions sacred to the Jewish people.  There are great Catholics and I have always respected Pope John Paul II who I believe is a Tzadik.

I am planning on trying to live the Yemenite Jewish way..  This may not sit well with some of my Ashkenazi brethren.  For that , I apologize.   I've always felt out of place in the West, despite appearing as redneck on the outside, I am fairly opposite on the inside.   Maybe, some may even think I am too Islamic, Hindu, or Medieval in some of my views.. 

People may hate me for saying this, but I will be open.  I have been very depressed, lonely and miserable.  I actually joined a Sikh Temple (Gurudwara) for a while, because I couldn't make synagogue fees and just didn't feel liked by people at Chabad.  When I go to synagogue everyone just ignores me, because I am unmarried, not wealthy and don't have lot of Talmudic knowledge.  Soon as they find out I do not have a lot of money, it just seems that I am not realy worth anyone's time.  I also feel like other Jews just try to act like they are better than each other, using Talmudic knowledge as a way to dominate other Jews who lack it.

What I know is that I love my Jewish people with all my heart and soul and care for them.  I feel like a shmuck for attacking Muman, LKZ and our Noachide friend, Efraim, who bears my beloved great grandfather's name.   

All I can ask is for forgiveness.  I admit I am not the greatest guy, I am a major screw up at times..  I also never learned how to properly be a Jew, especially here in the US, hence, why some people will think the things I say don't sound Jewish.   I grew up around rednecks and goyim and also adopted a lot of their mindset.    I guess I haven't had the best influences.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: My Apologies To Everyone Here
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 06:08:39 PM »
Welcome back!

I apologize as well, I just couldn't believe that people at Chabad would behave that way, but I guess it could happen with a bunch of college kids. All the Chabad and Orthodox Rabbi's I have talk to a been great and caring people.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 06:36:47 PM »
Actually I am glad to see that you decided to come back... I do remember talking to you about the gun issue some time back... We did have some differences of opinions on the issue  but nothing that left a lasting impression on me in a bad way... We were just having a discussion... Anyway I am sorry to hear about your business problems and the like... It's a challenging time to be in business... G-d willing things will improve for you... My annoyance last night was not with you it was more the fact that we were loosing another long term member... Once again glad to see you decided to return.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 06:43:42 PM »
So glad to see you back.  And sorry to hear about your personal issues.  Hopefully, things will turn around for you really soon.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 06:49:32 PM »
Shalom EJA44,

No need to apologize. I know how it feels to be down and feeling like everyone is against you...

Just relax and do your best, that is all you can be asked to do...

It takes a lot of honest introspection to post like you do.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 09:35:09 PM »
Welcome back!

I apologize as well, I just couldn't believe that people at Chabad would behave that way, but I guess it could happen with a bunch of college kids. All the Chabad and Orthodox Rabbi's I have talk to a been great and caring people.

Same here.  It seems extremely out of the ordinary.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 10:00:21 PM »
I understand what it's like to feel like you don't fit in anywhere.

I've gotten popular in online groups before only to have it come crashing down when people knew the rest of my beliefs. For example I got along really well in a science-oriented group that was dominated by atheists and agnostics and people there really liked me. I learned a lot more than I had learned in college and enjoyed contributing my own thoughts too.

This was great and fun until they found out I was a conservative Christian and then they pretty much just called me ignorant and backwards and made me feel very unwelcome, when before they were praising my intelligence and saying they liked me. I even agreed with them on the actual scientific viewpoints but they couldn't tolerate someone who truly believed in God or had conservative political beliefs. They also hated that I wouldn't disown my southern ethnicity.

Just about every group I've been a part of has never been a completely good fit. Sometimes you just have to ignore those parts of a group you don't like as long as they're not extremely morally objectionable in order to fit in better. My current offline social circle has some liberals in it but I just do my best not to discuss politics with them. If I did then I probably wouldn't be welcomed by most of them either.

When I tried to go to church the place I went to taught good things for the most part but showed profound ignorance in other ways like their understanding of science and inability to answer hard questions, which was really hard for me to keep silent on so I just stopped going.

Even here at JTF there are people I've butted heads with but I don't think there's anyone I hate. There are ways to disagree with someone without hating them for having a different opinion. I can tolerate the fact that people have different beliefs than I do and respect their right to do so. I don't generally feel hated here like I have in other places after expressing my beliefs and opinions which is a nice change.

There are a couple of people I wouldn't want to meet offline because they made actual threats of bodily harm but I don't wish anything bad on those people either, just to stay away from me. Thankfully those people are no longer part of the forum.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 10:03:13 PM »
Welcome back, Every Jew. 

I have always liked your posts.  You seem like a bright articulate person who means very well for the Jewish people.  I alway wish you'd post more.  I'm sorry that things aren't going well in your personal life. 

If you're ever in New York, I would love it if you'd join us for one of our monthly meetings.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 10:46:50 PM »
Kind of screwed up the argument we were having there, but whatever think nothing of it. I have to pray every night to forgive everyone that wronged me and keep anyone from getting punished on my account, so I'd be lying to the creator of the universe if I didn't, and I'm more afraid of him than you.

Guns do rock so I won't think you're a troll for now. I have trust issues though, so sorry in advance if I question you in the future.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 10:50:27 PM »
Welcome back. You're a good man.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2014, 10:51:53 PM »
Oh by the way dude, I make people rich, so tell me what business you're in (PRIVATELY) and I'll tell you if I can make you rich.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2014, 10:53:37 PM »
Oh by the way dude, I make people rich, so tell me what business you're in (PRIVATELY) and I'll tell you if I can make you rich.

:::D  you a mekubal now?  ;)
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2014, 10:54:44 PM »

You know what I do, right?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2014, 11:04:26 PM »
What's a mekubal?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2014, 11:22:33 PM »

Lol well played.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2014, 11:25:58 PM »

I think tag was just joking with you, but I am now very curious to know what you do!

Do you do a show like Restaurant Impossible or something?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2014, 11:29:31 PM »

No. You told me something before but I assumed (and still do) that you are joking.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2014, 11:57:39 PM »
No. You told me something before but I assumed (and still do) that you are joking.

Now you know?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2014, 12:54:47 AM »
Something to do with duck tape?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2014, 01:16:32 AM »
I want to thank all of you for your responses and encouragement.  Really, I wish I had friends like many of you at the synagogues/communities I have been attending.  It feels heartwarming and joyous for me to have people who speak sincerely from their heart.  Sometimes, I feel like just yelling out at my synagouge, "I AM DEPRESSED, I WANT SOMEONE TO TALK TO".   It just seems all we do is make tefillot/daven, then eat, drink, and blab blab blab about job, sports, vacations, etc.  As much as I think people need to socialize and shoot the breeze, I also think its important for people to have personal talks and share their feelings or else people will just fall apart when they can no longer keep up the social images in their darkest hour.   I feel somehow I am in my darkest hour and need to work hard to pull myself through it.   

I appreciate that others here can help encourage each other and that we can accept differences in opinion, politics, even religion (as not everyone here is Jewish or follows the same minhag, etc).  Yet, at the end of the day we are brothers/sisters and know that we love, care and support each other as defenders of our faith, nation and people.  And, I would this with emphasis on Jewish members, as our People are threatened and really must unify and help each other if we are to survive in this world.

Kind of screwed up the argument we were having there, but whatever think nothing of it. I have to pray every night to forgive everyone that wronged me and keep anyone from getting punished on my account, so I'd be lying to the creator of the universe if I didn't, and I'm more afraid of him than you.

Guns do rock so I won't think you're a troll for now. I have trust issues though, so sorry in advance if I question you in the future.

LKZ, let me know what I can do to regain your trust..   If a troll means somebody who comes to a site to cause mischief, well I think it's obvious from my 677 posts that its not my intentions..  But, I can understand why you would question me.   I feel bad for starting a fight with you, and, again, I am sorry.   I know from reading your posts that you are not a bad guy and I felt overwhelmed by guilt and sorrow from Hashem when I decided to fight with you and muman.  I know anger and bickering, especially among Jews is what Hashem hates more than anything.   

And, of course, if you really don't trust me.. I will invite you to my old synagogue (from where I use to live, a little journey from me now) and to meet a great Rabbi here who knows me very well..  He is the only Rabbi I ever felt a connection with and had deep respect towards.   I will not write in public who and where, but in private I can share..    I always felt I am a man anyone can trust with their life.  I have honor, integrity and I am man of my word.  It is hard for me to find a person I can trust and wholeheartedly depend my life on, as I feel others can do with me.   But, considering my actions I can understand your feelings and don't hold them against you.

I would be happy to share all about this with you in PM.. We use to be in the Olive Oil business, but now want to get into gambling, need some advice..    :laugh:   Just kidding, I am into IT, actually.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2014, 01:25:00 AM »
בס''ד

It takes a lot of courage and character to publicly apologize like this.

EveryJewA44, you have earned our respect.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2014, 04:46:09 AM »
Something to do with duck tape?