Author Topic: Talmud?  (Read 4431 times)

Boeregeneraal

Re: Talmud?
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2007, 11:32:15 PM »
Shalom all

I have a person in dialogue with me, tellig me of awfull things written in the Talmud

Now, what can anyone PLEASE tell me about the Talmud?

So i can counter this guy

Toda

Boergeneral, here is the best ammo that I could give you.

This is Tovia Singer refuting most of the mistranstlated or taken out of context texts from the Talmud that Nazis and Muslims like to throw around:

http://audio.simpletoremember.com/singer/lb/Attack%20on%20Talmud.mp3

And these next two classes explain what the Talmud actually is.

http://audio.simpletoremember.com/singer/lb/Oral%20Law%201.mp3

http://audio.simpletoremember.com/singer/lb/Oral%20Law%202.mp3

These three lectures are some of the best that I have ever heard on the subject. Please listen to them at your leisure, Boeregeneral.

Thank You VERY much, this sure helped me.

It's funny, how if the Jews are really as powerfull as claimed, then why on earth is the "conspiray" so famous and easilly come by.  After all, IF they were true, then they would have been silenced etc.

It's also funny, that according to them, everything is B**lSh*t - except when it rhymes with their plans. In fact, according to them, even the Bible is BS and so the Torah - yet, once again, the muslims are of pure. Well what the hell!!! if the Torah is "evil" then hey, islam is just as evil!(since without the Torah-Islam cannot exist) duh...and they carry on claiming just use logic...ai ya yay

Yes, it is interesting logic. Somehow we Jews are so powerful that we were able to fabricate the Holocaust and get Nazis to admit to what they did in open court at the Nuremberg trials, powerful enough to fabricate false gas chambers and crematoria at a moments notice, powerful enough to control the entire world and all world governments, yet unable to silence a few toothless cospiracy theorists.

I really think that these people think that Jews are superhuman. What possible idea could make a person beleive that a certain group of people have the ability to take over everything in the entire world.

Also, if we are so powerful, why the hell is our state 50 miles wide. Wouldn't a people with so much power be able to get a little more territory than a state the size of New Jersey?

It's really pointless to argue with conspiracy theorists because they need no proof for their theories, all proof has been covered up of course. And every denial is just more proof of the veracity of the theory. Of course they're all going to deny it. It's all part of the cover-up.

Anyway, it's obvious that this type of thinking will not lead someone to the truth.

P.S. Drop me a line after you listen to the lecture. I would like to hear your thoughts.

Exactly!!!

They say we must simply use LOGIC. and when one does listen to their crap-one uses LOGIC, and there is just noo way their theories can be true. yet, once you use that logic, and come to the conclusion that their speaking crap,-they're quick to claim that EVERYTHING is lies.  ::)

It reminds me of a documentary on Genocide. "One has to always dehumanise (claims that Jews eat babies), but more importantly, make the enemy appear POWERFULL, and STRONG (Jews control eveyrthing etc etc blah blah). Because when one's "enemy" appears powerful and evil, one tends to do somethingabout it.

As far as Jews eating babies ::). Using Logic (as recomended by the anti-Jews), one can see the propoganda behind that. For instance, what will draw one to arms? Answer: when one's children are threatend. Thats the rule in the animal kingdom, and in Human beings. Once there is a believe that one's children are threatend (going to be gobbled up by Jews  ::)  ), it's human nature to see those as the enemy, and act upon it.

I will send you my thoughts of those audio, once if finished watching the last 2. But they were a great help, and I thank you.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2007, 06:22:53 AM »
Theres no point in wasting your time with these fanatics... we are not trying to convince evil otherwise of the truth... they are doomed to live a life of lies...

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2007, 08:38:43 AM »