Author Topic: Memorial Day.  (Read 598 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Memorial Day.
« on: May 26, 2014, 08:58:15 PM »
Memorial Day Tribute 2013:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Memorial Day.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 09:01:40 PM »
psalm 23 Memorial day tribute:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 09:04:35 PM »
Memorial Day (Amazing Grace Bagpipes):

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 09:20:53 PM »
To Salute Our Veterans ~ Amazing Grace~(bagpipes):

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 09:28:32 PM »
I fought for you-Veterans Day message 2013:

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 09:36:15 PM »
The Wall Song:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2014, 08:10:47 AM »
Thanks for posting about Memorial Day.
The VFW was about as empty as that movie theater yesterday (in the fourth video you linked0.  Mostly just veterans and a few family members.  Also, very few young people were in attendance at the National Cemetery ceremony yesterday afternoon.

Memorial Day is not a day for celebration.  It is a day of remembrance and mourning. 
This is a touching movie and one every American should be made to watch.

The movie Taking Chance stars Kevin Bacon.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.