Author Topic: Arab raises Israeli flag at anti-Assad demo in London  (Read 665 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Online Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: Arab raises Israeli flag at anti-Assad demo in London
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 10:39:35 AM »
Is he an Arab or a British Jew.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 11:43:53 AM »
Iraqi arab
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 01:06:43 PM »
I friended the guy on facebook and managed to exchange a few words..  HE is an Iraqi born Arab Muslim who has now left Islam and became a Noachide.  I have nothing but the utmost respect for this guy..  He really is putting his life on the line to promote the truth, despite a great amount of opposition and threats from his own people.  His FB profile has a picture of him wearing a kippa in Israel..  He has many Israeli Jewish friends..

I was hoping I could have chatted with him , but perhaps, not knowing me, he didn't trust me enough.   We really need to support Arab people who are willing to stand up to the insanity of their own culture and the Islamic religion and will defend Israel.   

I have met many Arabic Christians now who have become pro-Israel, which is becoming more common as Muslims are more and more oppressive to Arab Christian people and driving them out of the Middle East.    I was hoping I could eventually find out this guy's story and learn what led him to the path he is on today.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 02:16:27 PM »
He is alright. I was the one filming.

Online Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 09:19:51 PM »
Thanks, his name is Orim Shimshon.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/arab-zionist-2/
Arab Zionist
NOVEMBER 3, 2013,

Over at my other blog, Israellycool, we have a new contributor. He was born in Iraq and raised as a Muslim. Today he calls himself an “Arab zionist and former Muslim

His introductory post on Israellycool is really required reading and will challenge many well held shibboleths. Chief amongst these is that Islam is not inherently Jew hating or that Israeli actions lie at the heart of modern Arab and Muslim dislike of Jews.

Of his schooling in British Islamic schools he writes:

I have an Islamic background and I went to Muslim schools in the UK, from age 7 to 16. When I first started, the indoctrination began, and I was taught to hate and demonize Jews and other “infidels” (but the main focus was on Jews). I was also warned against buying certain products, such as Jaffa oranges and many others. By the time I was 10-12, this was the height of my antisemitism. I was paranoid and believed everything I was taught.

In 1996, at age 14, there was a war in Lebanon. Hezbollah was firing rockets into Israel and Israel retaliated. Our Imam told us that the head of Hezbollah would march into Tel Aviv and then Jerusalem by the next week. Of course, a week later Hezbollah had suffered a humiliating defeat. Yet the Imam came out with the same rhetoric. Our Islamic teacher, though, had a different view – he was more despondent and angry, and told us that if we fight the Jews then it is ok ‘to kill them and to drink their blood.’

This is the one post you should read today. See how his indoctrination to hate JEWS (not Israelis) took place in the UK long before 9-11. There is no doubt that most of the world had no idea about Islam until 9-11. This was Islamic, theological indoctrination of a UK Muslim to hate Jews. Israel is just a modern hook on which to hang ancient Islamic hatreds.

There were a very few brave souls warning about what Islam was becoming in the modern era, but they were largely ignored at that time. We were told that Arab terrorism against Israel and Jews was a nationalist issue, we were told it was just a dispute over land. It never was. That was a ruse, a lie: “TAQIYAH” is the correct Islamic term for lying to help defend or propagate Islam.

This is of huge importance today. Read Orim’s story and understand what drives an Iraqi former Muslim to defend Israel more vigorously and understand Israel’s predicament more deeply than a majority of the west’s liberal Jews.

The following video shows Orim in action confronting Jew hatred, thinly disguised as “pro Palestinianism” on the streets of London.

We’re looking forward to his future work.

Orim Shimshon pic-for-israellycool

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 05:40:44 AM »
He is brave, well done!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2014, 09:12:08 AM »
EveryJewA44

I have met many Arabic Christians now who have become pro-Israel, which is becoming more common as Muslims are more and more oppressive to Arab Christian people and driving them out of the Middle East.

Walid Shoebat is one of many.