Author Topic: Christians, I need help.  (Read 1334 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Christians, I need help.
« on: June 04, 2014, 10:34:18 PM »
Yes, I need help, but I don't mean psychological help.

This is in reference to gay marriage. Liberal Christians say we shouldn't judge people and we shouldn't go against Jesus when he said: "he who is without sin can cast the first stone'?" Etc.

Some of the Tanach they didn't know... what in Christian teaching is against gay marriage?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Christians, I need help.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 11:43:15 PM »
In Matthew 19:4-5, Jesus reaffirms this: "He answered, ‘Have you not read that he who made them from the beginning made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one’?"

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 11:49:35 PM »
I had a "gay Christian" tell me that all you have to do is apologize to Gd for it later. The truth is many Christian's in today's times beleive that there is no punishment for anything and all you have to do is say "I'm sorry".

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 12:15:49 AM »
Romans 1:26-27 condemns both male and female homosexuality.

Just as there are communists who created "reform" and "conservative" branches of Judasim which attempt to rewrite the Jewish faith into a pro-gay, pro-abortion, left wing type of belief system, there are also communists who have infiltrated previously moral denominations of Christianity and warped them into the communist mindset.

Anglicans/Episcopalians used to be a legitimate branch of Christianity that taught strong moral values. Today, this is considered to be a very left wing church that teaches the most communist doctrines and preaches against morality of the Bible.

One teaching I have run across which I believe in is that there are different "church ages" that will happen before the return of Jesus. Jewish people who don't believe in this may understand these simply as resembling various churches in the NT that were described. The one that it resembles now is the church of Laodicea. What this means is that Christianity of today has become very luke warm. The majority are Christian only in name or only culturally. Some people in America figure they're not an atheist or Jewish and don't follow any foreign religions so they must be Christian by default. They dont' actually believe in the tenets of Christianity. Even churches have become corrupted and are now teaching communist doctrine in many cases.

There are still some good denominations but those too are degrading over time.

I believe there will be very few genuine Christians left after the next 50 years or so.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 01:39:38 AM »
Ephraim, Jesus means that we are not to go around randomly denouncing sinners out of the blue, for no reason.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 09:56:07 AM »
Pro-gay activists like to take that story and try to make it seem as if Jesus was ok with the sin that was being committed. He specifically told the woman to go and sin no more. He was not ok with the sin being committed. He did want justice tempered with compassion but never at any point was He in favor of the sin being committed.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 01:40:40 PM »
In Matthew 19:4-5, Jesus reaffirms this: "He answered, ‘Have you not read that he who made them from the beginning made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one’?"

Welcome back, Italian Zionist!  It's been so long!  So nice to "see" you here.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 01:52:32 PM »
Thanks everyone.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 12:27:25 AM »
Welcome back, Italian Zionist!  It's been so long!  So nice to "see" you here.

thanks Lisa..I never really left. I have been behind the scenes, spreading the word and publicizing  the videos.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 02:07:30 AM »
I'm not a Christian, but grew up learning the Christian bible in my younger pagan years..  Strangely, a lot other pagan friends I had where well versed in the bible and I spent a lot of time researching and reading it growing up with them.  If you need some evidence for the condemnation of homosexuality in Christianity, just read the writings of Paul.   Paul is one of the great Christian apostles and makes it pretty evident that sodomy is condemned.  He also was condemning of the Greeks who practiced homosexual pedophilia in their culture. 

Also, the book of Revelations talks about fornicators and dogs (which was a term used for homosexuals/pedophiles) do not go to heaven.

Christianity is an Abrahamic based religion and it follows many of the Torah moral laws very closely, just as any Abrahamic based religion.  That would even include Islam, which follows Torah moral laws, although warps a good majority of the other Torah mitzvot in favor of Arabic pagan practices.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.