Author Topic: Unitarian Church's Mandatory Policy of Anti-Zionism and Ant-Americanism  (Read 417 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Dennis Prager has remarked that tragically, Judaism and Christianity has been influenced far more by the Left than those on the Left have been influenced by Judaism and Christianity. There is no doubt about this. We can see religious groups that used to be pro-Israel do an about face and become openly and unapologetically hostile to Israel. Leftism can accurately be described as a virus or a cancer (take your pick) that makes good people evil. To me, it is a tossup which belief system is more hateful: Leftism or Islam. Below is a link to an article about the path the Unitarian Church has decided to take. Secularist idiots do not bother me very much; I've come to expect stupidity from secularists. But Christian and Jewish idiots who are morally retarded do much more harm to our people than atheists do. Worst of all, because these religious groups have chosen evil, the profane G-d's Holy Name. Here is the link to the article. We cannot shut our eyes to this:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/spyridon-mitsotakis/support-for-israel-now-grounds-for-expulsion-at-new-york-unitarian-church/?utm_source=FrontPage+Magazine&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=b04527e69c-Mailchimp_FrontPageMag&utm_term=0_57e32c1dad-b04527e69c-156533077