Author Topic: ISRAEL PREPARES TO STRIKE IRAQ FOLLOWING TAKEOVER OF 1.8MILLION PPL CITY BY A.Q.  (Read 1884 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
AL QAEDA GROUP "ISLAMIC STATE OF IRAQ AND SYRIA" TAKES OVER IRAQ'S SECOND-LARGEST CITY OF MOSUL.
I.S.I.S. SEIZES US MILITARY HELICOPTERS, HUMVEE'S, AND ANTI-AIRCRAFT WEAPONRY.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/6/10/iraq-mosul-isil.html
http://www.debka.com/article/23984/Gantz-IDF-gets-set-to-target-50-000-Al-Qaeda-fighters-piling-up-around-Israel-in-Syria-and-Iraq

some pictures, this is a big deal btw. Mosul is a city of over 1.8 million ppl and its now controlled by Al Qaeda:

ISIS commander Omar Al-Shishani, a Russian Jihadist who led the assault, steps out of an American humvee captured in the assault

ISIS cutting off the hands of civilians

A man crucified by ISIS for being Christian.

From second article:

"a decision has been taken to start directing the IAF’s fire power against military and terrorist targets in the Syrian and Iraqi arenas – in particular the al Qaeda forces foregathering ever closer to Israel’s borders with Syria, Iraq and Jordan. By aerial fire power, the general meant not just warplanes but also Israel’s long-range unmanned aerial vehicles and helicopters."
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thank you George Wahabi Bush. Rather than bombing Iran's nuclear reactors, you had American soldiers die so this would happen in Iraq.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Why the sensationalist title? I see nothing about Israel striking Iraq on all news feeds

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Israel is not going to strike Iraq.
Why would they do that, when their are hundreds of thousands of Kurds who can do the job.
The Kurdish area is located right near Mosul.
The U.S should just arm the Kurds and let them defeat these Jihadists in Mosul.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Gee, Isis looks like the Father of Mr. Bergdahl with that beard.  Amazing.