Author Topic: Last Day: The World's First Gay "Orthodox" Rabbi  (Read 2732 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Last Day: The World's First Gay "Orthodox" Rabbi
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 12:13:03 AM »
With the way things are going in Judaism, soon they will be stoning to death heterosexuals.. They will start using a Revised Torah, A Man shall not sleep with a woman like a man.. He who does must be stoned to death..  :fright:
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 11:43:12 AM »
now that we've established two daddies, its time for three daddies and to be followed by multiple daddies.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 12:39:19 PM »
now that we've established two daddies, its time for three daddies and to be followed by multiple daddies.

Why does the daddy have to be human? Steve the dog and Alice the gender neutral person can also be a part of this beautiful thing. If you think otherwise you are engaging in Speciesism against Steve and Alice's right to not have a gender even though it's reproductive parts say otherwise.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 10:54:10 PM »
don't laugh, but in Europe you can marry a dog.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 05:06:08 AM »
What next marriage to dogs & horses?
After all Lassie & Mr. Ed need some loving too!!!!
 :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 11:24:59 AM »
 :doctor: :doctor: :doctor: :disease:

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 11:42:16 AM »
You have to log in to read their article so obviously I won't read the whole article.

But I noticed they have a link to a "Dvar Torah". It's typical of their "social justice" form of "Judaism".

Ruth the Refugee: Destitute, alone, and unwanted

The story we tell on Shavuot demands we confront our uglier inclinations, and stop turning our backs on refugees in Israel. 

By Rabbi Daniel Landes   | Opinion   | 4 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 05:05:31 PM »
You have to log in to read their article so obviously I won't read the whole article.

But I noticed they have a link to a "Dvar Torah". It's typical of their "social justice" form of "Judaism".

How sick! This is an abomination, to twist the story of Ruth to fit the illegal immigrants (who call themselves refugees)...

Ruth was NOT a refugee, she was a righteous convert to Judaism... She converted before she even came to Israel. Shame on those who twist the story to fit their ugly agenda.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 08:17:44 AM »
The Haredim are now endeavouring to handle their own considerable Gay problem "In-House"
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4527108,00.html
"Gay haredim lead double life, survey shows"

« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 08:31:29 AM by Yerusha »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 12:23:32 AM »
Now it be Black Music Month. UMM HMM!

Where dat daily rap noise post be? You be racist cause you only be givin threads to dem self-hatin Jews. UMM HMM!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 09:11:09 AM »
Missy T is a racist too. A gay black racist.
Although, he isn't a bad guy. Just has the wrong ideas. He has this idea that he is another victim of the evil white man. With all the money he has he thinks he's a slave.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20085135,00.html

Q. Are you a mama's boy?

A. Any man who doesn't love his mama can't be no friend of mine.

Q. Why do you have that haircut?

A. This way, white folks can't say we all look the same.

Q. Are you gay?

A. Print that I am and half your readers will probably say, "Yeah, I knew all along he was a sissy." The other half will tear your magazine up.

See, Mr. T's not so tough. He didn't kill the reporter who asked him these questions, didn't eat him for breakfast, didn't even rough him up a little.

Mr. T just acts mean, and he does a good job of it on NBC's The A-Team—this season's No. 1 new show—as B.A. (Bad Attitude) Baracus, the enforcer for a dirty half dozen of good-guy vigilantes. When he beat up Sylvester Stallone (with real punches) in Rocky III, reviewers called T "a truly frightening manifestation of carnivorous ambition" and "a white racist's worst nightmare of black brutality." In his pre-stardom life as a bodyguard for Muhammad Ali, Michael Jackson and Leon Spinks, Mr. T was ready to stop bullets with his body.

"You'd swear I'm nine feet tall and that I breathe fire and eat bricks for dessert," is the way he put it. "You don't see stories on Mr. T going to church."

Q. Haven't you gone Hollywood?

A. No way. I didn't come to Hollywood. Hollywood came to me. A lot of people wish they could say the things I say. Everyone out here is so phony, it's sickening. They've got to have breast implants before they can go out in the morning.

Q. Does anything ever worry you?

A. I don't worry. I don't doubt. I'm daring. I'm a rebel.

Just as the Tootsie Roll was covered with hard candy to create the Tootsie Pop, so has Mr. T covered himself with an image he created. Which part is real—the hard shell or the gooey center—is difficult to say.

The 31-year-old Mr. T is not nine feet tall, only 5'11½" (and 219 pounds). He growls for the cameras but he's really a Bible-toting Baptist, a friend of little children and a teetotaler. The man speaks in Frank Sinatra lyrics—"The record shows, I took the blows." He makes a mint in showbiz, but boasts that he "made a mockery of Hollywood," wearing combat boots and sweat pants to the People's Choice Awards. Your average Hollywood star he ain't. He doesn't shop on Rodeo Drive, doesn't do drugs, doesn't even "do lunch."

"We never met at Ma Maison," says Joel Schumacher, T's director in D.C. Cab (a comedy set for release next spring). "We met at the Hamburger Hamlet and he prays before the meal. It beats having him going to the bathroom and doing a gram of coke."

Q. Do you want to do the classics?

A. I don't do Shakespeare. I don't talk in that kind of broken English.

Q. Are you as brainless as you seem on the screen?

A. It takes a smart man to play dumb.

Mr. T was discovered on NBC's Games People Play in 1980, playing catch with a 120-pound stuntman for a toughest-bouncer contest. Sly Stallone saw him and cast him in Rocky III. "He just told me to be myself," I said then. "I didn't take any acting lessons."

The same goes for A-Team. "That's not acting," he says. "There's no difference between B.A. and T." Says co-star George Peppard: "He may have come to the show as that character, but it's a character he authored, he evolved and he makes work."

Some say it's T's meanness that made The A-Team the top hit among 45 new prime-time shows this season. It is also the bloodiest show on TV, according to the National Coalition on Television Violence, which counted 39 nasty acts per hour. T feels that violence is "what we're doing to the competition. We're beating the other series—knocking 'em dead. People are jealous of our success." He also insists the show is not really violent because "we fight but there's never blood—we never kill anybody."

Before he commits any acts of media mayhem, though, Mr. T prays.

Q. Were you always so religious?

A. I wasn't always this good, but I was never bad.

Always with him are cassette tapes of sermons by the Rev. Henry Hardy, pastor of Chicago's Cosmopolitan Community Church, where T was rebaptized in 1978. He knows the sermons by heart. "All righteousness is for nothing," T preaches, "if you have not taken JE-sus into your heart."

T acknowledges that he wasn't always so saintly. "I never hung out with the wrong crowd, I never raped anyone," he says, "but I did stray a little bit. I went to church, but I wasn't spreading the Word like I am now." Spread it he does: "I have been serving God since before serving God was cool. They laughed at Jesus. They laughed at every great man. But they don't laugh anymore. Now they say, 'How do you do it, T?' "

He is not really what he sounds like, says Pastor Hardy. "T is very sensitive and concerned, the opposite of the persona he projects. He is very religious and spiritual—and humble."

He's always dressed in his Sunday best: 100 necklaces, seven earrings, 14 ankle chains and 10 rings (on one, 60 diamonds spell "T")—20 pounds of gold worth about $300,000, he claims. He wears them without the protection of a weapon. "What good is a gun?" he asks. "Can it cure herpes? When I meet my maker, He's not going to ask how many chains I had."

Q. Isn't your jewelry heavy?

A. Nobody ever asked my ancestors if their chains were heavy when they came over from Africa. They had chains on too. I've just made them gold. The idea is I'm still a slave, but I'm a higher-priced slave.

Q. What's the story of that hairdo?

A. This is not a Mohawk and it's not a punk cut. It's a Mandinka. That's a tribe in Africa.

Mr. T says he's seen racism. He sees it today, in Hollywood: "When I go to parties, they say, 'Come on, Mr. T, make a muscle,' like I'm the house [censored]. So I stopped going. I refuse to be a token. I'm no Uncle T."

He saw it, too, when he was a child.

Q. How rough was your childhood?

A. We were poor, but we smiled.

Q. Didn't you used to steal?

A. I never robbed anyone. I just took food so we wouldn't go hungry.

Q. T isn't your real name.

A. Neither was [censored], but plenty of people used to call me that.

Mr. T was born Lawrence Tureaud on the poor, black South Side of Chicago. He first shortened his name to Tero, then, in 1970, legally shortened it to T. He was the 10th of 12 children born to a father who ran out when T was 5. "But my mother taught us not to hate him," he says. His mother fed her family on welfare, $87 a month, in a three-room apartment in the Robert Taylor Homes, a bad-news housing project.

In 1974, T recalls, his mom was robbed by three hoods who held a razor to her throat. "My mother didn't want me to go after them, but I guess the Devil overruled her," T says. "My brothers are meaner than me. We didn't go to the police. In the ghetto, there's no time for red tape. I went out with a sawed-off shotgun. Anyone who does something to my mother...I don't wanna say I killed them, but they're not around anymore."

Young Lawrence shone at football and wrestling at Dunbar Vocational High. He won a football scholarship to Prairie View A&M in Texas. After a year, T says, he was "kicked out for not ratting on my friends [who were involved in rioting]." He returned to Chicago, went to work as a gym instructor for a government program, and discovered a gift for helping children that "changed my life." But funding for the center was cut off and T became a bouncer in a Chicago disco—and a bodyguard. After a military hitch as an MP, he became a full-time bodyguard. "My last fee," he says, "was $10,000 a day." His motto: "Next to God, there is no better protector than I."

T stays in touch with his family. He calls his mother almost every day and has three ambitions: "To buy a house for her—nobody deserves a mansion as much as she does. I'm working on a deal to buy a whole city block for my family to live in. Second, to establish a community center in the poor part of Chicago. Third, to feed 5,000 hungry people like Jesus did. Then I can finally call myself a star."

Q. Are you really mean?

A. If I were, you couldn't pay kids to get near me.

On a return visit to the Taylor Homes, T told some kids: "Don't be fighting and robbing each other when I'm gone, and breaking windows and peeing in the elevators. And don't be giving your mothers a hard time. Go to school. Get some learning." He added quietly: "We've got too many football players and not enough inventors."

Mr. T does love kids, especially his own daughter.

Q. Do you like the women in L.A.?

A. I'm not here looking for chicks. I'll never have a wedding. I don't want to marry just to do what everybody else is doing.

"There are two women in my life," T says, "my mama and my daughter." Her name is Lesa; she's 13 and lives in Chicago with her mother, T's high-school sweetheart, whom he never married. Of her, he says only, "She was quiet—not like other girls, who are out for my fame."

Q. Are you sure show business won't swell your head?

A. I could get swallowed up. The money and the luxury are there. But I guard against it.

Mr. T is living well in a high rise near UCLA that he decorated himself ("All my life I wanted a canopy bed") and another on Chicago's North Side ("It's not that I like living in a white neighborhood; I like living in a nice neighborhood"). He's making good money on Team, $15,000 per personal appearance, and he recently turned down a $25,000 fried-chicken commercial because "I don't get out of bed in the morning for $25,000." T boasts: "If I want to, I can make a million in 1983...easy."

T spends a lot of time alone. He watches TV (his favorite show: The Beverly Hillbillies, "because they were humble, God-fearing folk; they weren't trying to impress anyone"). He never cooks but eats with a hearty appetite, sometimes gobbling "an entire box of Cheerios with milk and four bananas out of a salad bowl" to make up for the days when T's three squares were "oatmeal, no meal and miss a meal." He goes to bed early, sleeps late if he can, then starts his days with weights, 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups.

Q. Will you ever make an album?

A. No, there's too much black singing and dancing already.

Mr. T has ambition. He wants "Charlton Heston-type roles, like Moses, Ben Hur or El Cid or one of Jesus' disciples. Or something meaningful, like a black doctor in a Southern town who finds a cure for cancer but he's fighting racial problems and his daughter's on drugs and then at the end they all get into his camper and drive off into the sunset. One thing I know is I'll never make a movie that I wouldn't be proud to show my mother."

Otherwise, T says, "I'd like to smell the roses along the way."

Q. Will you ever have that quiet life?

A. Right now I'm like a steak: I'm sizzling. But if I start to get well done, I'll move to the back burner.

Q. Do you think a mean man like you will make it to heaven?

A. A diamond bracelet I wear says "TNT"—like the dynamite. To me it means tough and tender. The blessed of us must save the less of us. I'm blessed, and yeah, I'm planning to go to heaven.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2014, 08:27:28 AM »
The ultimate abomination!

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2014, 10:08:40 AM »
The ultimate abomination!
I think I want to puke.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2014, 12:02:54 PM »
This thread is making my stomach turn.. Please get rid of the picture of the two queer Charedim.. That is just disgusting.

Any person can wear any clothing, join any religion or group, speak any language and portray themselves as whoever.    Just because people claim to be a certain follower of a religion doesn't mean they truly follow the rules of that religion.   

IMO, Homosexuality and Pedophilia are two of the biggest scourges of humanity.  The two also tend to co-exist side-by-side throughout history.  Homosexuality with young boys was more common throughout history than homosexuality with two adult men.  For 1000s of years, many societies would look at these interactions as normal, such as in Ancient Greece and Rome.    Now, today, people are trying to rationalize and redefine what normal sexual relations are once again.  The natural order of the universe which G-d has spoken to us through the Torah was not sufficient.  Now, we need gay marriages and these homosexuals seek out the help of scientists to allow them to have babies grown in test tubes or through artificial insemination to help emulate having a normal child as if they were a man and a woman.  The fact these people must utilize science to help promote their twisted and unnatural type of marriage shows how vile and wrong it is.   Gay men, still are forced to adopt, but many gay women are having children through sperm donors.  This is an abomination. 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2014, 12:48:39 PM »
This thread is making my stomach turn.. Please get rid of the picture of the two queer Charedim.. That is just disgusting.

Any person can wear any clothing, join any religion or group, speak any language and portray themselves as whoever.    Just because people claim to be a certain follower of a religion doesn't mean they truly follow the rules of that religion.   

IMO, Homosexuality and Pedophilia are two of the biggest scourges of humanity.  The two also tend to co-exist side-by-side throughout history.  Homosexuality with young boys was more common throughout history than homosexuality with two adult men.  For 1000s of years, many societies would look at these interactions as normal, such as in Ancient Greece and Rome.    Now, today, people are trying to rationalize and redefine what normal sexual relations are once again.  The natural order of the universe which G-d has spoken to us through the Torah was not sufficient.  Now, we need gay marriages and these homosexuals seek out the help of scientists to allow them to have babies grown in test tubes or through artificial insemination to help emulate having a normal child as if they were a man and a woman.  The fact these people must utilize science to help promote their twisted and unnatural type of marriage shows how vile and wrong it is.   Gay men, still are forced to adopt, but many gay women are having children through sperm donors.  This is an abomination.

I don't even think homosexuality is an identity like western cultures have tried to define it. Homosexuality describes behaviors not who you are. If it was then we would expect today's greeks and romans to have very high homosexuality rates. I think it comes from the normalization of culture that being gay is part of genetics or "who you are". But we still see men in prison converting to homosexual behavior, and many so-called homosexuals come from broken homes. Homosexuality still should be listed as a mental illness, and I am sure their would be a cure by now if it weren't for societys celebration of it.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2014, 08:35:40 AM »
I feel sorry for people of all nationalities that sold the truth of God for a lie.  They are really in big trouble in the eyes of God by ignoring his truths and plans for the way man was created.