Author Topic: Despite Bibi's Assurances David's Tomb is being turned into a house of Idolatry  (Read 1805 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181538#.U5YNJHKSw1I

As a side point based on proofs from the Tanakh I don't really believe this is the actual burial site of King David, but I view this new theft by the Church of Jewish Religious sites as a severe insult and attack on Judaism in any case.
And of course many Jews do actually believe this is David's Tomb.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Are jtf's allies in Israel doing anything about the situation?  It was horrifying watching that procession of avodah zara entering the tomb of our king.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
A sad time for faithful Jews...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Are jtf's allies in Israel doing anything about the situation?  It was horrifying watching that procession of avodah zara entering the tomb of our king.

What do Jews ever do about standing up to oppression against themselves except kvetch??   
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
What do Jews ever do about standing up to oppression against themselves except kvetch??

Dude, but your doing that all the time especially by saying that others a kvetching. Your kvetching about others supposedly kvetching.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Either way, it was wrong, so we're all going to pay for it.

Torah is alive, and repeating itself! We didn't learn from the Prophets, so buckle up!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
EzekielChapter 14

14:1 Then came certain of the elders of Israel unto me, and sat before me.

14:2 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying:

14:3 'Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their mind, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face; should I be inquired of at all by them?

14:4 Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them: Thus saith the Lord GOD: Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his mind, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet--I the Lord will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;

14:5 that I may take the house of Israel in their own heart, because they are all turned away from Me through their idols.

14:6 Therefore say unto the house of Israel: Thus saith the Lord GOD: Return ye, and turn yourselves from your idols; and turn away your faces from all your abominations.

14:7 For every one of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that separateth himself from Me, and taketh his idols into his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet, that he inquire for him of Me--I the Lord will answer him by Myself,

14:8 and I will set My face against that man, and will make him a sign and a proverb, and I will cut him off from the midst of My people; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

14:9 And when the prophet is enticed and speaketh a word, I the Lord have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out My hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of My people Israel.

14:10 And they shall bear their iniquity; the iniquity of the prophet shall be even as the iniquity of him that inquireth;

14:11 that the house of Israel may go no more astray from Me, neither defile themselves any more with all their transgressions; but that they may be My people, and I may be their God, saith the Lord GOD.'

14:12 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying:

14:13 'Son of man, when a land sinneth against Me by trespassing grievously, and I stretch out My hand upon it, and break the staff of the bread thereof, and send famine upon it, and cut off from it man and beast;

14:14 though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

14:15 If I cause evil beasts to pass through the land, and they bereave it, and it be desolate, so that no man may pass through because of the beasts;

14:16 though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.

14:17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say: Let the sword go through the land, so that I cut off from it man and beast;

14:18 though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.

14:19 Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out My fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast;

14:20 though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

14:21 For thus saith the Lord GOD: How much more when I send My four sore judgments against Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the evil beasts, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast.

14:22 And, behold, though there be left a remnant therein that shall be brought forth, both sons and daughters; behold, when they come forth unto you, and ye see their way and their doings, then ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, even concerning all that I have brought upon it;

14:23 and they shall comfort you, when ye see their way and their doings, and ye shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done in it, saith the Lord GOD.'
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Ephraim,

Good quote from Prophets but I don't find the translation correct...

For some reason your translation has the word 'Mind' where the word 'Heart' should be...

The Ivri reads 'Levam' (Heart)...

בֶּן אָדָם הָאֲנָשִׁים הָאֵלֶּה הֶעֱלוּ גִלּוּלֵיהֶם עַל לִבָּם וּמִכְשׁוֹל עֲו‍ֹנָם נָתְנוּ נֹכַח פְּנֵיהֶם הַאִדָּרֹשׁ אִדָּרֵשׁ לָהֶם:

3. "Son of man, these men have set their idols upon their heart, and they have placed the stumbling block of their iniquity opposite their faces. Shall I respond to their inquiry?

ד. לָכֵן דַּבֶּר אוֹתָם וְאָמַרְתָּ אֲלֵיהֶם כֹּה אָמַר | אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה אִישׁ אִישׁ מִבֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל אֲשֶׁר יַעֲלֶה אֶת גִּלּוּלָיו אֶל לִבּוֹ וּמִכְשׁוֹל עֲו‍ֹנוֹ יָשִׂים נֹכַח פָּנָיו וּבָא אֶל הַנָּבִיא אֲנִי יְהֹוָה נַעֲנֵיתִי לוֹ בָא בְּרֹב גִּלּוּלָיו:

4. Therefore, speak with them and say to them: So said the Lord God: Any man of the house of Israel who raises his idols upon his heart and the stumbling of his iniquity he sets opposite his face, and comes to the prophet, I-the Lord-I shall respond to him [although] he came with his multitude of idols,

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16112

It is odd that your translation correctly deals with the same word in line 5...

ה. לְמַעַן תְּפֹשׂ אֶת בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל בְּלִבָּם אֲשֶׁר נָזֹרוּ מֵעָלַי בְּגִלּוּלֵיהֶם כֻּלָּם:

5. In order to take hold of the [people of the] house of Israel in their heart, who have drawn away from Me with their idols, all of them.

http://www.torah.org/learning/ravfrand/5769/yisro.html

Rashi comments that the verbs for they arrived (ba-u), they journeyed (va'yis-u), they arrived (va'yavo-u), and they encamped (va'yachanu) are all plural. Suddenly, when the pasuk states: "Israel encamped there" the, Torah uses a singular verb (va'yichan). In a famous comment, Rashi notes that the encampment at Sinai was "like one man with one heart" (k'ish echad, b'lev echad), although until that point every encampment had been with some complaint or dispute.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Actually there are many more strange translations in that section of prophets... I won't go into it except to reproduce the Chabad translation here:

1. Now there came to me some men of the elders of Israel and they sat before me.       א. וַיָּבוֹא אֵלַי אֲנָשִׁים מִזִּקְנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל וַיֵּשְׁבוּ לְפָנָי:
2. Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying:       ב. וַיְהִי דְבַר יְהֹוָה אֵלַי לֵאמֹר:
3. "Son of man, these men have set their idols upon their heart, and they have placed the stumbling block of their iniquity opposite their faces. Shall I respond to their inquiry?       ג. בֶּן אָדָם הָאֲנָשִׁים הָאֵלֶּה הֶעֱלוּ גִלּוּלֵיהֶם עַל לִבָּם וּמִכְשׁוֹל עֲו‍ֹנָם נָתְנוּ נֹכַח פְּנֵיהֶם הַאִדָּרֹשׁ אִדָּרֵשׁ לָהֶם:
4. Therefore, speak with them and say to them: So said the Lord God: Any man of the house of Israel who raises his idols upon his heart and the stumbling of his iniquity he sets opposite his face, and comes to the prophet, I-the Lord-I shall respond to him [although] he came with his multitude of idols,       ד. לָכֵן דַּבֶּר אוֹתָם וְאָמַרְתָּ אֲלֵיהֶם כֹּה אָמַר | אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה אִישׁ אִישׁ מִבֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל אֲשֶׁר יַעֲלֶה אֶת גִּלּוּלָיו אֶל לִבּוֹ וּמִכְשׁוֹל עֲו‍ֹנוֹ יָשִׂים נֹכַח פָּנָיו וּבָא אֶל הַנָּבִיא אֲנִי יְהֹוָה נַעֲנֵיתִי לוֹ בָא בְּרֹב גִּלּוּלָיו:
5. In order to take hold of the [people of the] house of Israel in their heart, who have drawn away from Me with their idols, all of them.       ה. לְמַעַן תְּפֹשׂ אֶת בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל בְּלִבָּם אֲשֶׁר נָזֹרוּ מֵעָלַי בְּגִלּוּלֵיהֶם כֻּלָּם:
6. Therefore, say to the house of Israel, So said the Lord God: Repent and move away from your idols, and from all your abominations remove your faces.       ו. לָכֵן אֱמֹר | אֶל בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל כֹּה אָמַר אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה שׁוּבוּ וְהָשִׁיבוּ מֵעַל גִּלּוּלֵיכֶם וּמֵעַל כָּל תּוֹעֲבֹתֵיכֶם הָשִׁיבוּ פְנֵיכֶם:
7. For every man of the house of Israel and of the stranger who sojourns in Israel and draws away from following Me, and brings his idols up to his heart and sets the stumbling block of his iniquity opposite his face, and he comes to the prophet to inquire of him about Me, I, the Lord, shall respond to him by Myself.       ז. כִּי אִישׁ אִישׁ מִבֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל וּמֵהַגֵּר אֲשֶׁר יָגוּר בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל וְיִנָּזֵר מֵאַחֲרַי וְיַעַל גִּלּוּלָיו אֶל לִבּוֹ וּמִכְשׁוֹל עֲו‍ֹנוֹ יָשִׂים נֹכַח פָּנָיו וּבָא אֶל הַנָּבִיא לִדְרָשׁ לוֹ בִי אֲנִי יְהֹוָה נַעֲנֶה לּוֹ בִּי:
8. And I shall direct My anger against that man, and I shall make him desolate, as a sign and as for examples, and I shall cut him off from the midst of My people, and you will know that I am the Lord.       ח. וְנָתַתִּי פָנַי בָּאִישׁ הַהוּא וַהֲשִׁמֹתִיהוּ לְאוֹת וְלִמְשָׁלִים וְהִכְרַתִּיו מִתּוֹךְ עַמִּי וִידַעְתֶּם כִּי אֲנִי יְהֹוָה:
9. But the prophet who is enticed and speaks a word-I, the Lord, have enticed that prophet, and I shall stretch out My hand upon him and destroy him from the midst of My people Israel.       ט. וְהַנָּבִיא כִי יְפֻתֶּה וְדִבֶּר דָּבָר אֲנִי יְהֹוָה פִּתֵּיתִי אֵת הַנָּבִיא הַהוּא וְנָטִיתִי אֶת יָדִי עָלָיו וְהִשְׁמַדְתִּיו מִתּוֹךְ עַמִּי יִשְׂרָאֵל:
10. And they shall bear their iniquity; like the iniquity of the inquirer, so will be the iniquity of the prophet.       י. וְנָשְׂאוּ עֲו‍ֹנָם כַּעֲו‍ֹן הַדֹּרֵשׁ כַּעֲו‍ֹן הַנָּבִיא יִהְיֶה:
11. In order that the house of Israel no longer stray from following Me and no longer defile themselves with all their transgressions, and they shall be to Me as a people, and I will be to them as a God," says the Lord God.       יא. לְמַעַן לֹא יִתְעוּ עוֹד בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל מֵאַחֲרַי וְלֹא יִטַּמְּאוּ עוֹד בְּכָל פִּשְׁעֵיהֶם וְהָיוּ לִי לְעָם וַאֲנִי אֶהְיֶה לָהֶם לֵאלֹהִים נְאֻם אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה:
12. Then the word of the Lord came, saying:       יב. וַיְהִי דְבַר יְהֹוָה אֵלַי לֵאמֹר:
13. "Son of man, if a land sins against Me by trespassing grievously, I shall stretch forth My hand upon it and break its staff of bread, and I shall send famine upon it and cut off from it [both] man and beast.       יג. בֶּן אָדָם אֶרֶץ כִּי תֶחֱטָא לִי לִמְעָל מַעַל וְנָטִיתִי יָדִי עָלֶיהָ וְשָׁבַרְתִּי לָהּ מַטֵּה לָחֶם וְהִשְׁלַחְתִּי בָהּ רָעָב וְהִכְרַתִּי מִמֶּנָּה אָדָם וּבְהֵמָה:
14. Now should these three men be in its midst-[namely] Noah, Daniel, and Job-they would save themselves with their righteousness, says the Lord God.       יד. וְהָיוּ שְׁלֹשֶׁת הָאֲנָשִׁים הָאֵלֶּה בְּתוֹכָהּ נֹחַ דָּנִאֵל וְאִיּוֹב הֵמָּה בְצִדְקָתָם יְנַצְּלוּ נַפְשָׁם נְאֻם אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה:
15. If I would cause wild beasts to pass through the land and they bereave it, and it becomes desolate without a passerby because of the beasts,       טו. לוּ חַיָּה רָעָה אַעֲבִיר בָּאָרֶץ וְשִׁכְּלָתָּה וְהָיְתָה שְׁמָמָה מִבְּלִי עוֹבֵר מִפְּנֵי הַחַיָּה:
16. [Even] these three men [would be] in its midst, as I live-says the Lord God-if they would save sons or daughters! They alone would be saved, but the land would be desolate.       טז. שְׁלֹשֶׁת הָאֲנָשִׁים הָאֵלֶּה בְּתוֹכָהּ חַי אָנִי נְאֻם אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה אִם בָּנִים וְאִם בָּנוֹת יַצִּילוּ הֵמָּה לְבַדָּם יִנָּצֵלוּ וְהָאָרֶץ תִּהְיֶה שְׁמָמָה:
17. Or [if] I bring a sword upon that land and say, 'Let a sword pass through the land, and I shall cut off from it [both] man and beast.'       יז. אוֹ חֶרֶב אָבִיא עַל הָאָרֶץ הַהִיא וְאָמַרְתִּי חֶרֶב תַּעֲבֹר בָּאָרֶץ וְהִכְרַתִּי מִמֶּנָּה אָדָם וּבְהֵמָה:
18. And these three men are in its midst, and I live-says the Lord God-they will not save sons and daughters, but they alone will be saved.       יח. וּשְׁלֹשֶׁת הָאֲנָשִׁים הָאֵלֶּה בְּתוֹכָהּ חַי אָנִי נְאֻם אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה לֹא יַצִּילוּ בָּנִים וּבָנוֹת כִּי הֵם לְבַדָּם יִנָּצֵלוּ:
19. Or if I send forth a pestilence to that land and pour out My fury upon it [and] upon blood, to cut off from it man and beast,       יט. אוֹ דֶּבֶר אֲשַׁלַּח אֶל הָאָרֶץ הַהִיא וְשָׁפַכְתִּי חֲמָתִי עָלֶיהָ בְּדָם לְהַכְרִית מִמֶּנָּה אָדָם וּבְהֵמָה:
20. And Noah, Daniel, and Job are in its midst, as I live, says the Lord God, if they will save a son or a daughter; they with their righteousness would save themselves.       כ. וְנֹחַ דָּנִאֵל וְאִיּוֹב בְּתוֹכָהּ חַי אָנִי נְאֻם אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה אִם בֵּן אִם בַּת יַצִּילוּ הֵמָּה בְצִדְקָתָם יַצִּילוּ נַפְשָׁם:
21. For so said the Lord God: How much more when I send [all] four of my evil judgments-sword, famine, wild beasts, and pestilence-against Jerusalem, [ought I] to cut off from it man and beast.       כא. כִּי כֹה אָמַר אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה אַף כִּי אַרְבַּעַת שְׁפָטַי | הָרָעִים חֶרֶב וְרָעָב וְחַיָּה רָעָה וָדֶבֶר שִׁלַּחְתִּי אֶל יְרוּשָׁלִָם לְהַכְרִית מִמֶּנָּה אָדָם וּבְהֵמָה:
22. But behold, a remnant remains therein: the sons and daughters who are being brought out. Behold they are coming out to you, and you will see their way and their deeds, and you will be comforted over the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem- all that I have brought upon it.       כב. וְהִנֵּה נוֹתְרָה בָּהּ פְּלֵטָה הַמּוּצָאִים בָּנִים וּבָנוֹת הִנָּם יוֹצְאִים אֲלֵיכֶם וּרְאִיתֶם אֶת דַּרְכָּם וְאֶת עֲלִילוֹתָם וְנִחַמְתֶּם עַל הָרָעָה אֲשֶׁר הֵבֵאתִי עַל יְרוּשָׁלִַם אֵת כָּל אֲשֶׁר הֵבֵאתִי עָלֶיהָ:
23. And they will comfort you, because you will see their way and their deeds, and you will know that not for naught have I done all that I have done in it," says the Lord God.       כג. וְנִחֲמוּ אֶתְכֶם כִּי תִרְאוּ אֶת דַּרְכָּם וְאֶת עֲלִילוֹתָם וִידַעְתֶּם כִּי לֹא חִנָּם עָשִׂיתִי אֵת כָּל אֲשֶׁר עָשִׂיתִי בָהּ נְאֻם אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה:

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Dude, but your doing that all the time especially by saying that others a kvetching. Your kvetching about others supposedly kvetching.

I never said I was immune to it..  I'm a Jew too, hence I kvetch .. 

However, at least I have a plan, it's a bit long term, but I think it will prove effective in the future one day I hope.   I have a goal of setting up a Jewish survivalist camp in the next decade and hopefully sooner.  That is a long term goal.. I would like to buy land, get off the grid and become self-sufficient.  Jews need to learn how to fend for themselves and defend themselves.  That is one of our greatest weaknesses I feel.  We spend too much time complaining and relying on the government or other people like Ted Cruz, Moshe Feiglin or Chaim Ben Pesach to save us, but we don't seem to ever want to do anything ourselves to make a difference.

I wasn't talking about you Tag or anyone else here on JTF..  This is probably one of the most pro-active Jewish movements I believe..   

I never said that I was anything special or great.. Really, I am probably the most pathetic Jew alive..

NOnetheless, I am going to point out the weakness of our people, we kvetch , daven , eat drink sleep, but many times don't do jack sh*T when we are faced with adversity..  We pray to Hashem and know it will all be better when Moshiach comes, but never bother thinking that perhaps Hashem wants us to become more bold and stand up for ourselves against the evil in this world before he sends Moshiach to bring peace.

I think if every Jew knew how to grow his own food, raise his own animals, to shoot guns , hunt and defend himself we would have a nation that would be able to overcome the greatest obstacles.  If these people all move en masse to Israel and take control of the country, kicking out  the greedy European puppet dictators with very deep pockets, Eretz Yisrael can, perhaps, become one of the mightiest nations on the Earth.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
So what is the Rabbinical authority in charge of the Jewish worship area there doing? Are they closing it as a synagogue since it is prohibited to pray in a house of idolatry?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
What does it take for some Jews to be loyal to their own and to the sacred biblical places in Israel?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Some Jews are actively preventing the priests from entering the compound with their bodies...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181591#.U5iyJHXhNoU

Watch: Taking Back King David's Tomb With Prayer

In response to regular Mass services in Tomb compound and even Tomb room, Jews block priests from further breach of status quo.
By Shimon Cohen, Ari Yashar
First Publish: 6/11/2014, 8:16 AM

Following the Christian Mass services at the David's Tomb Compound on Sunday, and in the very room of King David's Tomb marker on Monday, Jews took back the holy site later on Monday in a protest prayer at the "Room of the Last Supper," preventing further breaches of the status quo.

Video from the protest, which included roughly 30 Jews, among them MK Moshe Feiglin (Likud), can be seen here:

At one point in the film, a priest in white robes decorated in crosses can be seen leaving the room.

The video was uploaded with the words: "you can see how the Christians enter, but realize this time they won't be able to commit their opportunism and continue their seizure of control over the site."

Israeli officials have continuously denied a transfer of the holy site to the Vatican. The Minister of Public Security denied a change in status quo, and similarly the Chief Sephardic Rabbi and Israel's Ambassador to the Vatican have denied any deal.

However, Arutz Sheva received videos, pictures and testimony verifying that the Tomb Compound has been the site of Mass services on a regular basis since Pope Francis's visit two weeks ago.

As part of that process, Jewish worshipers were evicted from the King David's Tomb room on Monday by Israeli police, who guarded Christians as they held Mass in the very room where the tomb is said to be located.

The change constitutes a real threat to Jewish prayer rights at the site.

Rabbi Avraham Goldstein, dean of the Diaspora Yeshiva, told Arutz Sheva in May that Jews will be prevented from entering the holy site altogether due to the Mass services, given that Jewish law forbids using a building used for idol-worship - a category which Catholic worship, with its use of effigies, falls under according to Jewish law.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Sounds like they were singing 'Al Tira' at the end of the previous video...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Did anyone notice an Arabic inscription? You can see the history of the site being a mosque in the past. Israel should de-Islamicize the Cave of the Machpelah also where Arabic inscriptions are over all the tombs with no Jewish decorations and Muslims hold the keys to all the tombs. Of course the same should be done on the Temple Mount but that would also require raising the mosques completely. In Hebron, the Muslims took over an already existing structure that was built at the same time the Kotel was built (In the Herodian Period). The Kotel looks just like the outside walls of the Cave of the Machpelah.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Sounds like they were singing 'Al Tira' at the end of the previous video...

That would make sense since Al Tira is about the overthrow of idolatry and evil.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban