Author Topic: Leading Rabbi: Evangelists More Exalted than Persia's Cyrus.  (Read 2247 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Leading Rabbi: Evangelists More Exalted than Persia's Cyrus.
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2014, 07:49:11 AM »
This is for Chaim Ben Pesach and other Hebrew speakers concerning the spiritual problems of making alliancesTo sum it up very briefly, the major disasters that came upon Avraham (Abraham) and his descendants stemmed from his alliances with the Gentiles.
I understand your point definitely but I don't see it as an "alliance" because these evangelicals aren't asking Israel to sign a contract or do anything in exchange, etc. The vast majority of them will never even set foot in the land of Israel for a single day. As I understand it, in Biblical times Israel was begging and pleading for Egypt, etc. to protect them. The better analogy today would be how Israel is enslaved to BHO and American "aid".

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2014, 07:53:01 AM »
That was also a mistake.
Well, we know what the Tanach says about false prophets whose claims do not come to pass, so I would say that these snakes, or wolves (whichever metaphor you prefer) were the real bad guys. People like this are the lowest of the low. I don't see a difference between them and deceptive missionaries that pretend to be Orthodox Jews, do you? If some charlatan megachurch "pastor" built his congregation up with a bunch of lies and false promises and they wound up being so upset and disillusioned with him that they became disgusted with all of Christianity and decided to all convert to Judaism or Noahidism, would it be the Jews' fault?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2014, 08:32:30 AM »
Edu, What about King David, Solomon, and King Hiram Of Tyre?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.