Author Topic: Muzzies In Iraq Use Name of Idol  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Muzzies In Iraq Use Name of Idol
« on: June 15, 2014, 10:06:49 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

I was looking up what it stands for. This is the first article. Why do they call it ISIS? Isn't the last letter supposed to be T?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Muzzies In Iraq Use Name of Idol
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 10:08:47 PM »
LOL. It says in Egyptian, it is actually pronounced with t at the end. Either way, they are using the name of an idol. But they would rather boycott tomatoes than actual Avodah Zarah. LOL!

Isis (Ancient Greek: Ἶσις, original Egyptian pronunciation more likely "Aset" or "Iset")

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 10:10:16 PM »
Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant, a militant Jihadist organization active in Iraq and Syria, also known as Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS)

Now I see why it's ISIS. I wrote it should be a T. I stand corrected. It should be L.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 10:10:49 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

I was looking up what it stands for. This is the first article. Why do they call it ISIS? Isn't the last letter supposed to be T?

It stands for "The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria"
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 10:11:55 PM »
It stands for "The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria"

And in Arabic the abbreviation is pronounced "Da'esh" not "isis". ISIS is the english abbreviation

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 10:27:38 PM »
It says they want to take over Israel. Basically they believe in Greater Syria. Before the invenetion of Fakestinians, the area of Eretz Yisrael was called Greater Syria. Greater Syria is the Levant (Basically Greater Eretz Yisrael is the same area.). Iraq is not the Levant so they have to list Iraq separately.

If they claim Israel, does this mean they would also want to fight the PLO/Hamas Arabs or do they only want Pre-1967 Israel and the Golan Heights? I doubt they would settle only for that.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 10:32:40 PM »
It says they want to take over Israel. Basically they believe in Greater Syria. Before the invenetion of Fakestinians, the area of Eretz Yisrael was called Greater Syria. Greater Syria is the Levant (Basically Greater Eretz Yisrael is the same area.). Iraq is not the Levant so they have to list Iraq separately.

If they claim Israel, does this mean they would also want to fight the PLO/Hamas Arabs or do they only want Pre-1967 Israel and the Golan Heights? I doubt they would settle only for that.

Yes, ISIS considers anybody that is not fighting on behalf of their group to be an apostate, which makes them enemy. This INCLUDES Al Qaeda, ISIS considers Al Qaeda to be apostates since they are not part of ISIS. On their twitter account you can see pics of them beheading Al Qaeda fighters with the caption "Beheading al qaeda apostate dogs", etc. Soooooo if al qaeda isn't extreme enough for them, they definitely won't like hamas/PLO.

Btw ISIS doesn't only wanna take over Israel, they are quite clear they wanna take over the entire world eventually.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 10:37:55 PM »
So are they the people Bush wanted to help defeat Al-Qaida in Iraq?

Do they hate the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt?

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 10:42:06 PM »
So are they the people Bush wanted to help defeat Al-Qaida in Iraq?

Do they hate the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt?

TO your first question, no. What we have always called "Al Qaeda is Iraq" was always ISIS, the media just affiliated any extremist movement with Al Qaeda. Bush supported people who were fighting ISIS.

TO your second question, yes. ISIS hates anybody that is not a part of ISIS, as I said before this even includes Al Qaeda.
The reason for this is because ISIS considers itself to be the next caliphate, and anybody who is against the caliphate or not a part of the caliphate is therefore against Islam and not really a muslim

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2014, 04:06:07 AM »
Any day where muslims kill other muslims en masse is a good day!  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2014, 04:19:54 AM »
I thought the name was very strange because Isis is a pagan goddess and not something I would associate with Islam.