Author Topic: Baghdad surrounded on three sides, ISIS executes 1700 "Persian Sheep"  (Read 1393 times)

Offline KevinWhiteman

• Senior JTFer
"That would leave only the eastern route open for the almost 4 million residents of Baghdad to flee, creating an effective kill zone for the jihaddists..."

http://www.examiner.com/article/baghdad-surrounded-on-three-sides-isis-slaughters-1-700-persian-sheep-pows

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Let the Muslims kill each other and get revenge on one another.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
I'm cheering for ISIS (i.e. Iraqi/Syrian Sunnis).. Hope they burn down those Shia shrines...    :dance:

Iran will most likely launch a full scale invasion into Iraq with the blessing of Al-Maliki and with the coward Obama stuck crapping his pants not knowing what to do.   Kind of like when Russia rolled into Ukraine.

OH BOY... This will get exciting..   8)
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
^ The Sunnis are slaughtering innocent Christians in Syria. .. And Osamba is helping them. You two should team up!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
^ The Sunnis are slaughtering innocent Christians in Syria. .. And Osamba is helping them. You two should team up!

I was expecting such foolish responses as these...  Maybe you and Khamenei should join up..

Osamba is actually joining sides with your friends the Iranians..  BTW The Iranians have slaughtered and exterminated all the innocent Christians that once lived in their country already.. There is none left to slaughter.

Was hoping you wouldn't be a shm*ck!

The lives of Jews in Israel mean more to me than the lives of Arab Christians, many who hate Israel and Jews, anyway..  The only reason the Maronite Lebanese and Coptic Christians in Egypt, both who fought against Israel in many wars, became pro-Israel (many still are not) is that their Muslim brothers started massacring all of them.   I guess when you are desperate join the side of your enemy's enemy (the Israelis)?

• Silver Star JTF Member
^ I'm not on the side of Iran! I hate both sides!

I was hoping you wouldn't be an Al Qaeda lover!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
^ I'm not on the side of Iran! I hate both sides!

I was hoping you wouldn't be an Al Qaeda lover!

I'm not an Al Qaeda lover at all. 

You can kiss my [censored] for saying that.  You obviously did not read any of what I wrote because your head is too far up your rectal region.

Have a nice day moron!

I'll probably stop posting on JTF for a while, since I have deal with jerks like this here..

Anyhow, I believe I am right advocating what I am.. If anybody here wants to take the time to read what I wrote and try to understand why and make some intelligible comments, rather than just attack me, like this imbecile, Efraim,  please do so, I would appreciate it..

I didn't think many people here would be rational enough to understand my reasoning , they rather just b*tch about how Al Qaeda is killing innocent Muslim civilians and innocent Christians.. Blah blah..

I'm tired of all this BS....  Everyone complains, nobody has a solution.. I have a solution and what I say would be in Israel's best interests.. Sadly, hostile and juevnile people will scream at me that I am an Al Qaeda lover.. Well, you who call me an Al Qaeda lover can kiss my kosher a-hole..   I don't love any Muslims, in particular..  And, I think all of them deserve the same fate...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is terrible news and the US should not sit idle as this happens.

Again I strongly disagree with EJA44 who says that we should support one side or the other. I think that doing such would be utterly stupid and would end up blowing up in our faces (as every attempt to do this in the past has had very bad results for America). We should learn from history and stop repeating stupid mistakes (arming our enemies). No matter what you may think there are no good guys in this fight. Both sides hate us, and both sides will use any material (weapons, money, etc.) against us at some time in the future.

See how brilliant it was to arm Al Queda in the 80s (during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan)... Osama Bin Laden was supposed to be our friend in the fight against the Soviets. Only 15-20 years latter all the money and support we gave Al Queda was used against us in the terrorism against America (USS Cole bombing, 1993 WTC atttack, 2001 WTC attack, etc)...

DO NOT BE FOOLED into supporting the terrorists. They hate us and they will take what we give them and use it against us.

We also need to be concerned about jihadists from America who travel to the Iraq/Syrian war and learn tactics and methods which will be used against American citizens in the future. We cannot sit by and allow these people to return to our country and seek our destruction.

I am strongly against arming one side or the other and think we must monitor the situation to make sure that jihadists are not returning to our country.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

You can kiss my [censored] for saying that.  You obviously did not read any of what I wrote because your head is too far up your rectal region.

Have a nice day moron!

I'll probably stop posting on JTF for a while, since I have deal with jerks like this here..

Anyhow, I believe I am right advocating what I am.. If anybody here wants to take the time to read what I wrote and try to understand why and make some intelligible comments, rather than just attack me, like this imbecile, Efraim,  please do so, I would appreciate it..

I didn't think many people here would be rational enough to understand my reasoning , they rather just b*tch about how Al Qaeda is killing innocent Muslim civilians and innocent Christians.. Blah blah..

I'm tired of all this BS....  Everyone complains, nobody has a solution.. I have a solution and what I say would be in Israel's best interests.. Sadly, hostile and juevnile people will scream at me that I am an Al Qaeda lover.. Well, you who call me an Al Qaeda lover can kiss my kosher a-hole..   I don't love any Muslims, in particular..  And, I think all of them deserve the same fate...

Haven't you repeatedly called for arming Al Queda? Why such a seemingly foolish idea?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Silver Star JTF Member

Have a nice day moron!

Don't be a baby... MZAR!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Baghdad surrounded on three sides, ISIS executes 1700 "Persian Sheep"
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2014, 10:28:37 PM »
This is terrible news and the US should not sit idle as this happens.

Again I strongly disagree with EJA44 who says that we should support one side or the other. I think that doing such would be utterly stupid and would end up blowing up in our faces (as every attempt to do this in the past has had very bad results for America). We should learn from history and stop repeating stupid mistakes (arming our enemies). No matter what you may think there are no good guys in this fight. Both sides hate us, and both sides will use any material (weapons, money, etc.) against us at some time in the future.

See how brilliant it was to arm Al Queda in the 80s (during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan)... Osama Bin Laden was supposed to be our friend in the fight against the Soviets. Only 15-20 years latter all the money and support we gave Al Queda was used against us in the terrorism against America (USS Cole bombing, 1993 WTC atttack, 2001 WTC attack, etc)...

DO NOT BE FOOLED into supporting the terrorists. They hate us and they will take what we give them and use it against us.

We also need to be concerned about jihadists from America who travel to the Iraq/Syrian war and learn tactics and methods which will be used against American citizens in the future. We cannot sit by and allow these people to return to our country and seek our destruction.

I am strongly against arming one side or the other and think we must monitor the situation to make sure that jihadists are not returning to our country.

I'm still waiting to hear you solution Muman ...  Sometimes a terrorist attack or two is the price you pay to help bring the downfall of a nation taht is trying to build a nuclear arsenal to wipe our your entire nation.  You are an intelligent guy, Muman, I was hoping you could think a bit deeper and more critically about the complexity of the situation, rather than make the typical knee jerk reaction of fighting Sunni terrorists.

The Iran-Iraq War led to the death of tens of thousands of terrorists and millions of future terrorists.    An attack on the Shia shrines would be the best thing to happen for Israel, but if the USA supports an even greater terrorist group, one who is admired by the Liberals and Left, the nation of Iran, then those Sunni extremists you fear will be the least of your concerns.

Is your solution for Israel to just go and blow up all the Muslim nations??  I like to hear your intelligent solution to the problem.

If Iran takes over Iraq then what?  Please tell me the master plan you have, because I rather Al Qaeda rule Iraq than an empowered Iranian empire.  an Al Qaeda ruled Iraq and Shia ruled Iran means the two sides will be fighting each other to death, as each side hates each more than they hate anybody else on this Earth.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2014, 10:30:26 PM »
Don't be a baby... MZAR!

Don't be an a-hole telling me to go join Al Qaeda..

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2014, 10:31:15 PM »
Haven't you repeatedly called for arming Al Queda? Why such a seemingly foolish idea?

So , arming the Shia revolutionaries is better??

The US right now is supporting Shia militants who are every bit as fanatical, anti-Israel and hellbent on ruling the world.

The irony of it all is that Al Qaeda is not as big of a player in this Sunni rebellion, rather Al Qaeda is mobilizing the Sunnis throughout Iraq to stand and fight the Shias.. Most of the Iraqi Sunnis who are helping Al Qaeda in this fight, are not even loyal to AL Qaeda , themselves, rather they just hate the oppression of the Shias.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2014, 10:34:12 PM »
I'm still waiting to hear you solution Muman ...  Sometimes a terrorist attack or two is the price you pay to help bring the downfall of a nation taht is trying to build a nuclear arsenal to wipe our your entire nation.  You are an intelligent guy, Muman, I was hoping you could think a bit deeper and more critically about the complexity of the situation, rather than make the typical knee jerk reaction of fighting Sunni terrorists.

The Iran-Iraq War led to the death of tens of thousands of terrorists and millions of future terrorists.    An attack on the Shia shrines would be the best thing to happen for Israel, but if the USA supports an even greater terrorist group, one who is admired by the Liberals and Left, the nation of Iran, then those Sunni extremists you fear will be the least of your concerns.

Is your solution for Israel to just go and blow up all the Muslim nations??  I like to hear your intelligent solution to the problem.

If Iran takes over Iraq then what?  Please tell me the master plan you have, because I rather Al Qaeda rule Iraq than an empowered Iranian empire.  an Al Qaeda ruled Iraq and Shia ruled Iran means the two sides will be fighting each other to death, as each side hates each more than they hate anybody else on this Earth.

I do not believe that a sunni shia civil war will be the answer. This conflict between muslims has existed since the founding of islam by the pedophile mohamud. They are going to continue to exist, both shia and sunni, and they both hate America and Israel. Neither of them are 'superior' or 'better' than the other as far as our strategy is concerned. They are both our enemies, and they will always remain our enemies even if we share enemies.

I don't have a plan at this time. I said my plan is basically being vigilant to make sure either side is not powerful enough or willing to turn their rage toward Israel or America. But it is possible that even while they are fighting between each other that they will lash out at America. Look at 9/11 which occurred at a time when there was an increase in inter-sect violence... Why do you think that their fighting between each other will stop them from seeking to harm US and Israeli interests?

But your plan sounds like it is destined to backfire, as so many other of these 'my enemies enemy is my friend' plans...

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2014, 10:41:13 PM »
So do you think it was wrong that America and Israel supported the Iraqis and Iranians in the First Iran-Iraq War?? Do you think the First Iran-Iraq War was bad for Israel? A horribly impoverished and crippled Iran and battle torn Iraq was bad for Israel??

How did the First Iran-Iraq War backfire on the US and Israel? 

All these examples you give about Sunni/Shia hatred have never been at the scale we are seeing today.  We are seeing two rival and fanatical regimes that are on a verge of a deadly conflict.  You are thinking the Shias will forgive the Sunnis for destroying their shrines and mass murdering the Shia people in Iraq.   The shrines in Iraq are at the very core of the Shia religion and these fanatical Sunnis are very eager to destroy what they consider the most heretical type of Islam.. 

Saddam Hussein basically being a muscle man, but s secularist, was able to unify the Iraqi people. He, himself, was a tyrant, but not a religious one.   The fact that Iraq is now under a Shia leadership who is friendly with Iran has enraged the Sunnis beyond proportions.  Add to that a fanatical Sunni militant group who wants to cleanse the Shia influence in Iraq. 

I don't see this as resulting in a war between Israel and a Shia/Sunni unified people..  Yes, I coul be naive.   The Shias never existed during the time of Prophet Mohammad either.  They were an offshoot that became popular in the Persian world.  The Persians always detested and hated the Arabs and consider the Sunni religion as oppressive and foreign to them and their culture.  The Shia religion helped unify many of the rival Persian clans, which previously were at odds with each other.

Considering that Iran is getting close to developing a nuclear weapon and they may take over Iraq, what is your solution?? I like to hear it now..  If Iran takes over Iraq, you do realize Israel is in trouble?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2014, 10:52:30 PM »
Looks like the Iranian proxy state of Syria already is sending its air force to attack ISIS/Sunni militants in Iraqi territory, breaking non-intervention conventions with the US:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/16/syrian-war-planes-strike-inside-iraq-sources-say/

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2014, 04:33:46 AM »
Looks like the Iranian proxy state of Syria already is sending its air force to attack ISIS/Sunni militants in Iraqi territory, breaking non-intervention conventions with the US:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/16/syrian-war-planes-strike-inside-iraq-sources-say/

That should be a good news as far as the escalation of the protracted war of muslamic infighting is concerned.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2014, 05:17:34 AM »
I want to apologize for saying I supported ISIS.. What I support is helping the Sunnis fight back the Iranians and not allow the Iranians to expand their empire into Iraq.. ISIS, of course , is a psychotic ultra-fanatical sect of Islam that even spooks a majority of the Sunni Muslims in Iraq.  This article help shed some light on the subject that I myself needed to understand.   EVen ,as I am reading, a majority of Iraqi Sunnis hate and loathe ISIS, but are currently tolerating them in helping to fight a more formidable enemy, which is the Iranian backed Shia government.

The media, on the other hand, is totally spreading false information and misinforming the public.  It is not ISIS that is leading the rebellion against the Shia in Iraq, but rather the entire Iraqi Sunni population who is currently allowing ISIS to help them.   All the victories that are being reported are not victories of a 1,000 AL Qaeda fighters against the entire Iraqi army.. This is totally false ,fabricated and misinformed. Rather, it is all the Sunni population uniting together against the Shia.  The Sunnis are the ones who are forming a major resistance and engaging in the conquests of the Iraqi towns in Sunni lands.  Most of these areas are majority Sunni and are easy victories in Sunni dominated land.  The Sunni resistance movement is preparing to face off against a major Shia resistance in addition to Iranian/Iraqi army in the Shia territory.

Many Sunnis in Iraq claim they will drive out the ISIS fighters once they have defeated the Shia opposition who is being funded and backed by Iran, Russia and now, sadly, the USA.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/unlikely-1402962546

Anyway, I just want to clarify I hate Al Qaeda and think they should be wiped off the Earth along side with the Shia fanatics..  I just believe its in Israel's best interests to make sure the Sunnis go to war and prevent Iran from conquering Iraq and spreading its influence.  Obviously, if ISIS/Al Qaeda controlled all of Iraq, faced no threats and became a nuclear power, Israel would have an equally bad foe.. 

Sadly, the Sunnis may be an unfortunate ally to Israel in the fight against Shia global dominance..

What the media is doing is misinforming people that this is a fight between Al Qaeda and the Shias..  When in fact, Al Qaeda is just coming along for the ride and is not welcomed by a majority of the Sunnis.    A majority of Iraqi Sunnis do not want to live under strict Sharia Law, unlike Iranians, Afghanis, Yemenites, etc.

It appears Iranian troops are already in Baghdad and that the Iranians are preparing to personally engage against Sunni rebels:
Iran's role is crucial. Already, the commander of Iran's external Quds Force, Qassem Suleimani, is in Baghdad, and Iraqi sources have reported 500 Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps personnel arriving in the capital and, allegedly, 1,500 Basij militiamen (Iranian paramilitary force) in Diyala.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/16/opinion/lister-isis-iraq/

It appears Iran is already starting to take matters into their own hands, as they feel the Shia holy sites and Iran, itself, will be threatened by a Sunni takeover of Iraq.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 05:34:33 AM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2014, 03:24:54 PM »
Iraq crisis: ISIS battles for Baghdad - June 15 as it happened:

Group claims mass killings of Iraqi troops, as Shia volunteers respond to cleric's call to arms and army launches counter-offensive north of Baghdad:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/10902110/Iraq-crisis-ISIS-battles-for-Baghdad-live.html
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.