Author Topic: Ben-Ari: Would Netanyahu Send His Wife to Gaza Hospital?  (Read 757 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Ben-Ari: Would Netanyahu Send His Wife to Gaza Hospital?
« on: June 15, 2014, 05:17:29 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181753#.U54LPfldXls

Former MK Michael Ben-Ari is disgusted by the fact that the wife of Mahmous Abbas is getting care at one Israel's top hospitals
By Moshe Cohen
6/15/2014

Former MK Michael Ben-Ari on Sunday night expressed sharp criticism at the “kid glove” treatment the wife of Palestinian Authority chief Mahmous Abbas was getting at one Israel's top hospitals. “Our pity and caring for our enemies shows how stupid we really are. While our kidnapped boys are sitting in the shadow of death, the wife of the shepherd of these terrorists is getting the best of care from us.”

Media reports Sunday said that wife of Abbas was convalescing in Tel Aviv's Assuta hospital after undergoing foot surgery. The report by Yeditot Aharonot said that Abbas' wife was being held under heavy security in a private room, with no roommates. She is said to have undergone a knee transplant.

News of the hospitalization comes as Israeli forces deseperately conduct an intensive search for three missing Israeli teens, Eyal Yifrah (19), Naftali Frenkel (16) and Gilad Sha'ar (16). In a statement Saturday night, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said that the ultimate responsibility for the return of the boys lay with Abbas. The Prime Minister said that he had “demanded that the Palestinian Authority, headed by Abu Mazen (Abbas) - from whose territory the kidnappers came - do whatever necessary to help the hostages get home safely. That is the Palestinian Authority's responsibility.”

Ben-Ari suggested keeping her in a “dark cell,” similar to the ones the youths were most likely being held in. “It's time for us to show the world that we, too, care about our children,” he said.

“Prime Minister Netanyahu would never think of sending his wife to Gaza for treatment. Only the terrorist Abbas, who is responsible for the kidnappings, knows that she will get the best care from Israel. Of course, she will get the special care Israel reserved for terrorists and their families,” Ben-Ari added.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ben-Ari: Would Netanyahu Send His Wife to Gaza Hospital?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 01:40:18 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181753#.U54LPfldXls

Former MK Michael Ben-Ari is disgusted by the fact that the wife of Mahmous Abbas is getting care at one Israel's top hospitals
By Moshe Cohen
6/15/2014

Former MK Michael Ben-Ari on Sunday night expressed sharp criticism at the “kid glove” treatment the wife of Palestinian Authority chief Mahmous Abbas was getting at one Israel's top hospitals. “Our pity and caring for our enemies shows how stupid we really are. While our kidnapped boys are sitting in the shadow of death, the wife of the shepherd of these terrorists is getting the best of care from us.”

Media reports Sunday said that wife of Abbas was convalescing in Tel Aviv's Assuta hospital after undergoing foot surgery. The report by Yeditot Aharonot said that Abbas' wife was being held under heavy security in a private room, with no roommates. She is said to have undergone a knee transplant.

News of the hospitalization comes as Israeli forces deseperately conduct an intensive search for three missing Israeli teens, Eyal Yifrah (19), Naftali Frenkel (16) and Gilad Sha'ar (16). In a statement Saturday night, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said that the ultimate responsibility for the return of the boys lay with Abbas. The Prime Minister said that he had “demanded that the Palestinian Authority, headed by Abu Mazen (Abbas) - from whose territory the kidnappers came - do whatever necessary to help the hostages get home safely. That is the Palestinian Authority's responsibility.”

Ben-Ari suggested keeping her in a “dark cell,” similar to the ones the youths were most likely being held in. “It's time for us to show the world that we, too, care about our children,” he said.

“Prime Minister Netanyahu would never think of sending his wife to Gaza for treatment. Only the terrorist Abbas, who is responsible for the kidnappings, knows that she will get the best care from Israel. Of course, she will get the special care Israel reserved for terrorists and their families,” Ben-Ari added.
I am disgusted that Ben Ari did absolutely nothing to help Chaim & other Jews with aliyah problems when he was an MK.
I am disgusted that Ben Ari makes all sorts of noise about the Sudanese & Etrireans but is totally silent about the close to a million [censored] infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim who were given Israeli citizenship.
 >:(

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 04:10:16 PM »
Is that the same ben-ari who ripped the New Testament and threw it in a trash?  >:(

Yemach Shemo to him.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 04:22:22 PM »
I am disgusted that Ben Ari did absolutely nothing to help Chaim & other Jews with aliyah problems when he was an MK.
I am disgusted that Ben Ari makes all sorts of noise about the Sudanese & Etrireans but is totally silent about the close to a million [censored] infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim who were given Israeli citizenship.
 >:(

Don't go after when they do something good, and then always mention something that they did not do and you would like him (or them) to do. Again with your stupid obsession with Russian goyim. Just drop it already its pointless. No one fights and opens many fronts at the same time on purpose.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 04:38:07 PM »
Don't go after when they do something good, and then always mention something that they did not do and you would like him (or them) to do. Again with your stupid obsession with Russian goyim. Just drop it already its pointless. No one fights and opens many fronts at the same time on purpose.
It's pointless to fight against non Jews to live in Israel who came there fraudulently & are destroying the Jewish character of Israel?
It sounds like you're in favor of The Jews not being a majority in their own country.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 05:01:13 PM »
It's pointless to fight against non Jews to live in Israel who came there fraudulently & are destroying the Jewish character of Israel?
It sounds like you're in favor of The Jews not being a majority in their own country.

I didn't say that. I said that why should Ben Ari be attacked for not mentioning this? I don't even think (well at least I don't and didn't hear) Chaim talk about this either. The real threat is definitely the Arabs and blacks from Africa. And either way problems should be taken care of 1 at a time.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 01:35:28 PM »
It is not a stupid obsession they don't belong here any more than the Sudanese or the Etrerians do.
No Sudanese or Etrerians called my grandparents Zhid or made pogroms against my family these [censored] scum did!!!!!!
Wake up these scum are evil & have no place here!!!!!!
If the [censored] can stay then let the Africans stay too.
I am sick of the double standard for [censored] trash!!!!!
Did Chaim & the rest of  us fight for Soviet Jewry to have Israel flooded with Russian Goyim?
I think not!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 03:17:26 PM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 01:37:50 PM »
You get the point they are scum!!!!!