Author Topic: Narendra Modi supports Russia  (Read 721 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Narendra Modi supports Russia
« on: June 23, 2014, 01:11:20 PM »
I knew this guy is a traitor. He calls Nazi Russia a “time-tested and reliable friend”.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/want-to-take-ties-with-russia-to-higher-level-narendra-modi/
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Narendra Modi supports Russia
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 01:19:04 PM »
Should he turn to Obama as an ally? Not happy, but what other option does he have?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 01:55:21 PM »
I disagree.  Perhaps he means that he respects Russia tough antics.. Unlike Obama who is destroying this country.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 03:57:20 PM »
I knew this guy is a traitor. He calls Nazi Russia a “time-tested and reliable friend”.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/want-to-take-ties-with-russia-to-higher-level-narendra-modi/

India and Russia have always had good relations and have been trade partners... Please, don't go trashing Modi over this.. Modi is a Statesman and currently has to deal with his arch-enemy Pakistan, which is being supplied heavily by the USA.   You cannot blame Modi for wanting to form relations with Russia, considering the situation.  Also, India is at odds with China where it faces threats from its Northern Border.  Think again, who is helping to fuel China and its expanding empire? 

Nothing is black and white when it comes to politics.      You also have to realize that Modi, himself, was banned from entering the USA after he forcefully crushed the Muslim riots in his native region of Gujarat.  Instead of being admired as a hero for defending his people against the Muslim uprising, the USA labelled him a criminal and accused him of oppressing the Muslim.

Personally, I do not think you will find a better ally to the nation of Israel than Narendra Modi, the BJP Party and the nation of India.  Don't be so quick to kick away a good friend an ally.  Allying himself with Muslims I would consider to be a treason, but to ally himself with Russia, most likely as a trade partner, is only done in the interests of the Indian economy.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 04:09:38 PM »
This is not good news... Russia will be a formidable enemy to United States within a few years. While we were all sleeping at the wheel the Soviets have been re-assembling their empire. Without a turnaround in Americas power we will be a third-world nation who cannot defend itself against the superpowers which are building their militaries with the intention of defeating our beloved country.

Russia is a monster, it's record on human rights is abysmal, it treatment of it's citizens deplorable, and it's treatment of it's Jews condemnable. How can India be a friend of Israel if it is supporting the power which supplies all the enemies of Israel? I do not believe Russia or India has any intention of befriending Israel. But we should not expect anyone to help us, except Hashem...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 05:14:07 PM »
This is not good news... Russia will be a formidable enemy to United States within a few years. While we were all sleeping at the wheel the Soviets have been re-assembling their empire. Without a turnaround in Americas power we will be a third-world nation who cannot defend itself against the superpowers which are building their militaries with the intention of defeating our beloved country.

Russia is a monster, it's record on human rights is abysmal, it treatment of it's citizens deplorable, and it's treatment of it's Jews condemnable. How can India be a friend of Israel if it is supporting the power which supplies all the enemies of Israel? I do not believe Russia or India has any intention of befriending Israel. But we should not expect anyone to help us, except Hashem...

You are absolutely correct about Russia, Muman.. However, I do not think India forming relations with Russia has any reflection or bad sentiments on Israel or the Jews.  India may seek to befriend Russia as a trade partner and be on good terms.  IMO, there is no real reason for India to try to form any hostilities with Russia at this time, considering India has already so much problems to deal with on its borders and within the country, itself.

Also, Narendra Modi has always looked badly upon the USA giving money and weapons to its arch-rival Pakistan.  The fact that the USA has supported and helped Pakistan cannot be overlooked either.  We should probably take a bit of time to see how complicated the relations of this issue are.

We cannot be so fast to throw Narendra Modi and the nation of India under the bus..  Modi never was at odds with Russia and the conflicts that happen within Europe bear not much weight to India compared to the conflicts that are occurring on its own borders with Pakistan and China.

I wish India would cut off ties with Russia, but considering how the liberal USA government is at odds with Modi and the BJP party , India also must seek to expand its influence by forming trade partnerships with other nations.

Tell me exactly, what good countries exist in our world anyway.  The entire Middle East, most of Asia, Europe and even the USA have fallen under evil leftist ideologies.   India has one of the most pro-Israel governments in power in the entire world.  We cannot be so simple-minded to just think that them forming a relationship with Russia means they hate Israel.   
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 05:54:54 PM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 06:26:31 PM »
I agree that India and Israel have good relations. I have many Indian nationals as co-workers here and they all seem to support Israel and are impressed with our countries technological abilities... I just hope that it continues. I do not trust Russia for anything. In every thing Russia is involved with there are anti-American motives.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 02:05:05 AM »
I will never support the modern-day Stalin Vladimir Putin, but I would like to hear a coherent argument for how America is a more Godly and righteous nation in 2014 than Russia is.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2014, 05:31:37 AM »
I'm reserving my judgement on Modi until I see what else happens.
I wasn't too happy that he invite the Pakistan PM to India last month.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 02:17:52 AM »
I'm reserving my judgement on Modi until I see what else happens.
I wasn't too happy that he invite the Pakistan PM to India last month.

I too was none too happy. However Modi had better ideas of projecting India as the true leader of SAARC.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 02:23:02 AM »
I will never support the modern-day Stalin Vladimir Putin, but I would like to hear a coherent argument for how America is a more Godly and righteous nation in 2014 than Russia is.

Yes, This subject can be discussed and understood in better perspective once when Americistan improves itself back to the good old days.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 03:08:13 AM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.