Author Topic: Internment camps for muslims  (Read 8619 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Internment camps for muslims
« on: August 09, 2007, 09:03:50 PM »
Before I start the text, if this in any way offends any Jew on this forum, this is not why it is posted. I ask you too think logically before reacting.

In WW2, America put Americans that came from Japan in internment camps, for fear that they may attack us worse or less than the Pearl Harbour attacks. I find this a very logical solution to the problem at that time. What the nazis did , to the Jews was horribly wrong at all counts. The Jews posed NO THREAT WHAT SO EVER to the germans, and nazis place them in death camps. Not internment camps. Let it be known the nazis put the Jews in death camps.

I propose the idea of putting Muslims that are in any way connected with terrorists activities, be it in mosques , in the neighborhoods they live in internment camps. Any Muslims that are in any way connected with jihad, should be placed in a internment camp, await a trial, be jailed or deported, or the death penalty for sedition against the United States of America.

The communities that should be watched and heavily are the Muslim communities. Not the Amish, not the little old Christian lady that is 74 years old, not the little old Jewish man that is 60 years old.

These questions must be answered.

What do we do , with the enemy within ? And do we wait like sheep to be killed, before doing anything ?

Your thoughts ?

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

ftf

Re: Internment camps for muslims
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 09:16:52 PM »
I'd step it up to everyone that claims to be a muslim, all of them in camps. If they renounced Islam and passed certain tests to prove that they had left Islam they'd be allowed to leave.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 10:26:25 PM »
I say stop all moose-limb immigration to the US, and deport the ones involved in or supporting any terrorist activities.  That way we won't have to worry about internment camps. 

Also, one of the other posters mentioned classifying Islam not as a religion but as a terror organization.  If it didn't have First Amendment freedoms, then the moosies would not be coming here in the first place.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 10:32:15 PM »
I agree with Lisa. Its just not practical to hold all the muslims in the U.S. in camps. We need to just deport them or make them sign a written consent form that says in bold letters

"There is no "Allah" and Mohammed is not a prophet"

If they refuse to sign then we deport them. Simple as that. I think that would be most efficient. Islam should not be alowed in the USA. I won't lose this country too...
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 10:45:27 PM »
Cyrizian, they can always lie when signing that paper though.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 10:45:54 PM »
Now speaking of Iranian ex-Muslims, whatever happened to Norman? 

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 10:51:34 PM »
Your right they could lie. But we could make the punishment more extreme if Taqiyya is discovered. Basically we need to put the pressure on muslims to get out or get with the program.

Now speaking of Iranian ex-Muslims, whatever happened to Norman? 

So I'm not the only one? YAY!!! :D
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 10:58:46 PM »
lol asking the enemy that will lie to you to sign a document. Good grief Americans are stupid , dumb , fat , idiots.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 11:03:14 PM »
But we could make the punishment more extreme if Taqiyya is discovered.

Cyrizian, that would be a little too late.  We want to avoid and prevent future acts of terrorism.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 11:07:58 PM »
What (She , it whatever ) does not understand, is when after they are done telling us fairy tales, the bus bombs go off and people die.

newman

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2007, 12:24:17 AM »
You need ONE BIG CAMP. Here is a re-post of mine that will fix the whole problem:

It has become most apparent that moslems cannot live with anybody. Look around the world and you'll see that there are huge proplems anywhere that these head-banging loons hang out: Phillipines, India, Eastern Europe , Western Europe, Mid East, North america, Australasia .........you name the place, there's towell-head trouble.

As some whimps and girlie-men are squeemish about a final sollution to the islamic question, a more acceptable way of dealing with the problem would be containment.

The first step is to get the Beit Din to nominate what exactly is Greater Israel. Once we establish the boundaries of greater Israel, we can hand control of this real estate to the chosen people as G_d intended.The rest of the Mid East (minus oil fields) we wall up as a combined moslem reserve/ bombing range/toxic waste dump.

This will be a double wall system where the walls have a ten mile killing zone between them patrolled by AC-130 gunships and complete with mines, automated mini-guns, death rays and whatever wonders of technology the Israel/USA/ (post-enema)Europe  alliance can come up with. This massive engeneering project will be financed by the (previously arab-owned) oil wells with abundent (cheap) labour provided by the more benign , non-moslem turd world masses.( U$25 /month plus tent accomodation and all the navy beans they can eat)

In this new, escape proof moslem paradise would be placed all the moslems from all parts of the world without exception. Here they can merrily bang their heads on the rug, howl at the moon and engage in an endless cycle of civil war, pack-rape, slave trading, murder and mutilation and all the other things they love to get up to.....all without bothering the rest of humanity.

Now, this is the final and most important part..............
As we all know these people have proven to be completely incapable of fullfilling even their most basic needs and no doubt the few bleeding hearts left amongst us (that we havn't used as target practice) will demand we send some basic aid. Well, we can use this to advantage.

The afore mentioned aid will be dropped in by a fleet of yellow painted c-130 hercules cargo planes. Occasionally we can use the same planes to drop a fuel-air bomb or two.After about 100 to 150 years, they will begin to worship the "big yellow bird" who gives food and occasionally "divine" wrath. When the new big yellow bird religion has replaced islam, we get some unemployed liberal Hollywood actor to don the Big Bird costume from Sesame Street to go in,become the new Prophet and tell the bone heads how it all works....... Fool proof.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 02:14:30 AM by newman »

Offline snowshoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 10:55:49 AM »
In the last chapter of the book "The Sword of The Prophet", the author makes several conclusions as to what to do with the islamic population in the USA that were very good.  Sorry I don't have a reprint of it here.

http://www.amazon.com/Sword-Prophet-History-Theology-Impact/dp/1928653111/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-5434693-4346406?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1186844065&sr=1-1

Conclusions include deportation.
Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 06:35:01 PM »
I'll have too buy that book, thanks for the heads up.

ftf

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 06:40:27 PM »
The problem with deportation is that if we put them in all in some other country, they could eventually get together enough weaponry to attack us, many arab muslims are lacking in intelligence, but what about white converts, indian converts, ...

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2007, 06:43:24 PM »
Very good question FTF, what do we do with American born reverts/ converts too islam ?

ftf

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 06:45:52 PM »
The term reverts suggests that islam was the orriginal religion, I therefore ask that you do not use it, surely you do not hold that belief?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 07:06:36 PM »
The term reverts suggests that islam was the orriginal religion, I therefore ask that you do not use it, surely you do not hold that belief?

No I don't hold that belief at all, and it will never be texted again. I'm used to islamic terms and words, it's the only reason I texted it.  I certainly do not agree with the term "reverts" as it blasphemes other peoples Theology.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 07:54:09 AM »
The Newman has most sound idea of all; add The Crusader States for anty jihaii war veteran colonists and some areas for christian native pre A-rabic ME nations like Armeanians, Assyrians,  Chaldeans and Kopts; some thing like on this map:
The white area - Arabic penisula (minus oil fields) below the Great Israel can be such reservations for those islamist who will surrender for our mercy. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 09:31:56 AM »
White Euro/ americans should be de programmed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 10:04:49 PM »
mord ,

We need a kick in the head at the rate we are going.

ftf

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2007, 08:41:59 AM »
Police and then military if they resisted the police.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2007, 11:07:09 AM »
Quote from: ftf link=topic=7658.msg69918#msg69918 date=
Police and then military if they resisted the police.

Yes.  And don't forget, since the gun banning politicians have not been able to get their way in the U.S. yet, there's always the militia to back up the military and police, if need be.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2007, 11:27:03 AM »
In fact, I think we would need to set up a special anti-islam task force, as it's such a major issue.

I don't like death, and it should be unnecessary to kill the muslims, all we wish to do is re-educate them in the end, so if it were upt me, the task force would not carry guns, tranquliser darts would be far more useful.

You havn't a clue. They've tried tranquiliser darts on humans and they don't work. It takes several times the amount of drug to knock out a human as it does a rhino. Nor are they instantaneous. A muslim will be more than capable of firing his weapon or setting off an explosive after being hit with a dart. Is there something in the water in the UK that makes you people terrified of using guns?

ftf

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2007, 11:39:00 AM »
Re-thinking things, an anti-islam squad is probably taking things too far.

newman: I'm no weapons expert, I'm just someone who doesn't like to kill, perhaps a taser would be my weapon of choice or an electrolaser.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2007, 11:39:41 AM »
Quote from: newman link=topic=7658.msg69972#msg69972 date=
Quote from: ftf link=topic=7658.msg69971#msg69971 date=
In fact, I think we would need to set up a special anti-islam task force, as it's such a major issue.

I don't like death, and it should be unnecessary to kill the muslims, all we wish to do is re-educate them in the end, so if it were upt me, the task force would not carry guns, tranquliser darts would be far more useful.

You havn't a clue. They've tried tranquiliser darts on humans and they don't work. It takes several times the amount of drug to knock out a human as it does a rhino. Nor are they instantaneous. A muslim will be more than capable of firing his weapon or setting off an explosive after being hit with a dart. Is there something in the water in the UK that makes you people terrified of using guns?
And the thought of firing a dart, reloading, firing a dart, reloading, firing a dart, reloading, etc. and then waiting for the drug to take affect does not thrill me when I'm being charged by hundreds of Muslims.

Now a fully automatic rifle firing 800-1000 rounds per minute, I can live with.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson