Author Topic: Internment camps for muslims  (Read 8924 times)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: Internment camps for muslims
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2007, 11:42:46 AM »
I don't like death, and it should be unnecessary to kill the muslims, all we wish to do is re-educate them in the end, so if it were upt me, the task force would not carry guns, tranquliser darts would be far more useful.

Even though your far fetched dream of tranquilizing and interning mooozies is never going to happen, let's assume for a moment that it does.

What do you plan to do with the billion mooozies not in the USA or the West ?

There's no way you're tranquilizing and interning the moooozies in moooozie nations.

You honestly think you're going to 're-educate' the overwhelming majority of mooozies into abandoning Islam making it unnecessary to kill them ?

OK, I'm willing to give your plan a chance.

But when it fails, can we trade the tranquilizer darts in for machine guns that fire bacon bullets ?

newman

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2007, 11:44:31 AM »
Re-thinking things, an anti-islam squad is probably taking things too far.

newman: I'm no weapons expert, I'm just someone who doesn't like to kill, perhaps a taser would be my weapon of choice or an electrolaser.

A taser is fine for an unruly negro on a street corner, ftf but not worth a monkey's in urban warfare. And I guarantee you a round up of muslims WILL be full-blown urban warfare as they don't go quietly. You either have the bottle to do what's neccessary or you don't. The fight for civilisation is going to require killing and lots of it. It has never been any other way. We cannot afford to indulge sqeamishness or compassion in the fight that is to come.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2007, 10:27:51 PM »
At some point in time, the United States Military , will be in the streets of America in Muslim neighborhoods. When the time is appropiate, and after 9-11 is made too look like a walk in the park.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2007, 11:00:07 PM »
I say why must we pay to feed all these muslims in camps?  Just throw them out back to Iran or something and we'll nuke them if they start up with us again. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2007, 11:02:55 PM »
Read my post on the first page. It's still the best sollution.