Author Topic: See how the Arabs riot over a dead arab that a fellow arab killed?  (Read 947 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Of course they blame Israel...

How I wish the Israelis as a whole reacted with riots and stone throwing in the arab villages of Israel for the murdered Jewish teens.  How I wish we as Jews acted like a normal people. 

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: See how the Arabs riot over a dead arab that a fellow arab killed?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 11:56:55 AM »
The Arabs can convince themselves that the Jews put an Arab under hypnosis to kill another Arab.  Or that a bird flying over their neighborhood was sent by the Jews to spy. 
They are  brainless for the most part.  But they do have pride, have to give them that. A brainless pride.  Like instinct.

Jews could use a dose of pride.  Then we could get rid of our rotten, treacherous  leaders, who daily sacrifice Jews to Arabs, in the name of peace.  More like peace of the grave.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 12:43:19 PM »
It was reported in some places that the Arab teen was murdered by relatives because he was a rump ranger.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 12:51:32 PM »
It was reported in some places that the Arab teen was murdered by relatives because he was a rump ranger.
:::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.