Author Topic: Black McDonalds Worker Savagely Beats White Mom As Her Toddler Tries to Stop It  (Read 1263 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
good case for the right to bear arms

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Vicious muli!!!!
 >:(

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
That is why people in New Jersey and New York need to watch their a**..   Guns are not allowed for self-defense laws and anytime a white person defends themselves against a black belligerent, there very very well will be a a civil suit against the victim with claims of racism and will face a very liberal jury.   Self-defense laws are also more obscure in places like the Northeast, where many time the victim will be criticized or even sued for wrongdoings, by the perpetrator's family.   If this ugly beast of a woman had tried that in Idaho or Montana, the lady would have likely unloaded a few rounds of .38spl or 9mm hollow points in her fat gut and she would have been screaming like a hyena.   I don't have a child, but I know if I did and she threatened my child there would be zero remorse for her and I would unleash the wrath of hell on that fat sick b**ch.

Seriously, Jews just need to pack their bags and leave the Northeast, it is being overrun by Muslims and Black Ghetto Trash (note not honorable black people).    For all we know the victim was a Jewish woman.

Why live in a state, like New Jersey, where you are denied the Constitutional Right of self-defense?  New Jersey and New York are not even part of America anymore as far as I am concern.  They have fallen to a foreign enemy who rules over the states.  We need to reclaim these once, beautiful and glorious states that were part of the foundation of our country and Jewish culture in the Western World after The Shoah.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
That is why people in New Jersey and New York need to watch their a**..   Guns are not allowed for self-defense laws and anytime a white person defends themselves against a black belligerent, there very very well will be a a civil suit against the victim with claims of racism and will face a very liberal jury.   Self-defense laws are also more obscure in places like the Northeast, where many time the victim will be criticized or even sued for wrongdoings, by the perpetrator's family.   If this ugly beast of a woman had tried that in Idaho or Montana, the lady would have likely unloaded a few rounds of .38spl or 9mm hollow points in her fat gut and she would have been screaming like a hyena.   I don't have a child, but I know if I did and she threatened my child there would be zero remorse for her and I would unleash the wrath of hell on that fat sick b**ch.

Seriously, Jews just need to pack their bags and leave the Northeast, it is being overrun by Muslims and Black Ghetto Trash (note not honorable black people).    For all we know the victim was a Jewish woman.

Why live in a state, like New Jersey, where you are denied the Constitutional Right of self-defense?  New Jersey and New York are not even part of America anymore as far as I am concern.  They have fallen to a foreign enemy who rules over the states.  We need to reclaim these once, beautiful and glorious states that were part of the foundation of our country and Jewish culture in the Western World after The Shoah.
Why stay in the diaspora altogether?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Damn she is ugly.
I had a dog that looked like that I'd shave its tuchis & make it walk backwards.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Why stay in the diaspora altogether?

There has been cases of Jews, who are not allowed to own guns in Israel who were beaten helplessly in Israel by Arabs.  Sadly, even in Israel, Jews are victims of these crimes.  In reality, Jews have more means of self-defense and would face a more fair jury in a place like Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, etc then they would even in Israel, where there are many Arab sympathizers and Jews do not have many freedoms.  Israel is very European in regards to its legal systems and personal freedoms. 

When Israelis gain the same freedoms people in Montana have and are as nationalistic about their country and support their countrymen as MOntana people do their state and fellow residents, I think going to Israel would be an option.

IF you need a reference to what I am talking about look at this thread:
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,76599.0.html

Damn she is ugly.
I had a dog that looked like that I'd shave its tuchis & make it walk backwards.
:laugh: :laugh: :::D
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.