Author Topic: Video Study for Parsha Korach : Beyond Revolting  (Read 6529 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Video Study for Parsha Korach : Beyond Revolting
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2014, 09:30:27 PM »
Baruch Hashem, May his name be glorified and maginfied, I knew what I was made to do in my life at the age of 14. I knew I was going to be a software engineer at that age (year 1979). I had an irresistible desire to build electronic devices (at a summer camp my mother sent me to) which led me to building computer components which led me to software engineering.

In the end I blossomed in the computer field and while it was a dream when I was 14, I currently work in 'Silicon Valley' working on advanced embedded software systems.
I'm glad your dreams came true Muman.

I'm kinda glad my dreams didn't come true... I wanted to be a Green Beret, or Navy Seal. I was so head strong and half crazy I would of got myself killed. Now I have two beautiful little girls and a wife, and they are the best thing that ever happened to me, and they mean everything thing to me. I'm afraid that may end...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Video Study for Parsha Korach : Beyond Revolting
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2014, 02:56:00 PM »
I'm glad your dreams came true Muman.

I'm kinda glad my dreams didn't come true... I wanted to be a Green Beret, or Navy Seal. I was so head strong and half crazy I would of got myself killed. Now I have two beautiful little girls and a wife, and they are the best thing that ever happened to me, and they mean everything thing to me. I'm afraid that may end...

Well I told you how I can get you money. One pm.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge