Author Topic: Nazis Win World Cup  (Read 4030 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Nazis Win World Cup
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2014, 12:29:03 PM »
I don't believe it's just the fact Germany won but the people who support Germany, if you check the reddits and the nazi forums, a lot of nazis are happy Germany won and using that for political reasons.
A lot of nazis are covering themselves in US flags. Is that the reason to hate America? Have they noticed that a black player and a turkish one played for Germany? Most of these nazis are subhuman single-digit IQ morons. 

To anyone who says that Germany doesn't support Israel enough - I say, that is does more than any other country in Europe, including UK, France, Sweden, Russia, Spain, and other. Moreover, I don't really care about that as Israel government doesn't support Israel enough.

All-in-all, I am glad that Germany won as they had the best team and played beautiful football/soccer.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2014, 02:41:07 PM »
בס''ד

What the monstrous Amalekite German people did during the holocaust can never be forgiven by any self-respecting Jew or any moral Gentile. The German Nazi holocaust was the worst crime in human history. Almost all of the German people fanatically supported Hitler and the Nazis and happily participated in the holocaust.

Is the holocaust part of the past and irrelevant to today's generation of Germans? Of course not! The rule in Torah Judaism is that when a new generation arises, if they continue in the evil ways of their forefathers, they then receive the blame for what their forefathers did. Today's Germans are viciously anti-Semitic and anti-Israel and do everything possible to assist the Arab Muslim Nazis in their campaign to perpetrate another holocaust against the Jewish people. The only thing the Germans regretted about World War II is that they lost. Today they cannot openly proclaim their Nazi Jew-hatred - it would be bad for their business and economic interests. So today's Germans want the Arab Nazis to do the dirty work for them this time.

Germany is the head of the Nazi European Union which constantly threatens and pressures Israel to commit national suicide. The Nazi European Union funds every anti-Israel organization and every self-hating Jewish leftist organization.

Are there Germans who are not anti-Semites? Are there exceptions to the rule? Of course. But in Germany, they are a distinct minority. In the United States, there are German Americans who are pro-Israel and pro-Jewish because they are evangelical Christians in most cases. These German Americans are far more American than German. Obviously, those Germans who are not Jew-haters but who in fact support Israel will not be punished for the crimes of their people. On the contrary, G-d will reward them for supporting His people.

But the Germans who are still Jew-haters after all that their forefathers did to G-d's people will face eternal punishment.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2014, 03:00:22 PM »
I just brought down that idea in discussion with my friends at Shabbat morning services (over the Kiddush Lunch)... The Torah, in the ten commandments, says that Hashem hates 'to the third generation' those who hate Him (and by extension His people Israel). So even the so-called arab palestinian children are our enemies (as much as their parents and their parents)... Unless we can stop the spread of islamic jihadism the next generation of arabs will also be lost (and must be eliminated).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2014, 04:34:01 PM »
Kahane used to not allow representatives of Germany and Austria to come to do teleconferences when he did speeches.  It wasn't because he thought they would be hostile.  It was because it was "too soon" to recognize them and for the crimes their countries did.

So I support that notion that it is too soon even if Germany was better than they are now.

The only way, I think Germany can even come close to being better is to be very very truly pro-Israel and to harshly punish anti-semitsm (like a death penalty) and if Germany makes its very existence against anti-semites, nazism, Jew hatred etc.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2014, 05:07:29 PM »
"The account with Germany is far from over: 3 million Germans should be put to death immediately, even today!" (Rabbi Avigdor Miller 1980)

If West Germany had won the World Cup in 1966 against England on English soil, only 21 years after the end of WW2, it would have been a national disaster for English morale!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2014, 08:07:38 PM »
בס''ד

What the monstrous Amalekite German people did during the holocaust can never be forgiven by any self-respecting Jew or any moral Gentile. The German Nazi holocaust was the worst crime in human history. Almost all of the German people fanatically supported Hitler and the Nazis and happily participated in the holocaust.

Is the holocaust part of the past and irrelevant to today's generation of Germans? Of course not! The rule in Torah Judaism is that when a new generation arises, if they continue in the evil ways of their forefathers, they then receive the blame for what their forefathers did. Today's Germans are viciously anti-Semitic and anti-Israel and do everything possible to assist the Arab Muslim Nazis in their campaign to perpetrate another holocaust against the Jewish people. The only thing the Germans regretted about World War II is that they lost. Today they cannot openly proclaim their Nazi Jew-hatred - it would be bad for their business and economic interests. So today's Germans want the Arab Nazis to do the dirty work for them this time.

Germany is the head of the Nazi European Union which constantly threatens and pressures Israel to commit national suicide. The Nazi European Union funds every anti-Israel organization and every self-hating Jewish leftist organization.

Are there Germans who are not anti-Semites? Are there exceptions to the rule? Of course. But in Germany, they are a distinct minority. In the United States, there are German Americans who are pro-Israel and pro-Jewish because they are evangelical Christians in most cases. These German Americans are far more American than German. Obviously, those Germans who are not Jew-haters but who in fact support Israel will not be punished for the crimes of their people. On the contrary, G-d will reward them for supporting His people.

But the Germans who are still Jew-haters after all that their forefathers did to G-d's people will face eternal punishment.

Chaim,
I agree with most of what you are saying but don't any relevance to the German football team, rightfully, winning the world cup. In order for Germany to support Israel, Israel needs to support itself. Germans are much less antisemitic than most American, than Meretz supporters and Zahava Gal On, than Shelly Yahchimovich and Mapai, than Greek, French, Spanish, Russian, Polish. Germany's level of anti-semitism now is no higher than in UK and is probably lower than in US. Germany is the best supporter of Israel in the EU. How much pressure has Germany exerted on Netanyahu since the beginning of the Unassailable Cliff operation?

Rabbi Kahane used to say, in a warning to American Jews, that German people are the same as others - "[t]hey don't have hooves and horns and what happened in Germany may also happen [sic] here (USA)." Now we see how prophetic he was. I don't see current generation of German people as nazis, I liked the way their team performed,  I gladly buy German products, I would not live in Germany and I am a self-respecting Jew.

I know it is a point of disagreement but I do respect your opinion on this matter and think that it has a merit. I just disagree with you here.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot