Author Topic: Not only are American Renaissance Nazis, but ...  (Read 4770 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Not only are American Renaissance Nazis, but ...
« on: March 20, 2007, 07:56:16 AM »
They are more left-wing when it comes to [censored] than JTF!

Here is Jared Taylor stating that blacks have a moral claim on the United States.   ;D
http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/3815/apr07pageonelgsg9.jpg

Also this organization has many men in it who are married to East Asian women.

But then again maybe that isn't so unusual because now and then I see some exotic women that I fancy.  (Now and then.)

Today on my morning walk I saw a very respectable young blonde walking behind me, and a black guy was coming down the street, and not only did she not look at him but he didn't even look at her.

So not every single attractive blonde woman wants black men at all times.

But there are so many stories of attractive white women being with black men that it cannot simply be about the size of their penis.  There is much more to it.  And it means the end of the world.

Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Not only are American Renaissance Nazis, but ...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 12:47:08 AM »
Here is what happened with American Renaissance.  The original founders are not nazis.  But they have let themselves become infiltrated by people like David Duke.

James Kelso brought in a bunch of stormfronters to cheer for him at the last conference.  These are simply people who don't even know what Amren stands for who are trying to take it over.

Amren, in terms of its mission statement, is not neo-nazi, its simply been infiltrated.  Many jews such as Rabii  Schiller, Michael Hart, Michael Levin, and Lawrence Auster (converted to christianity) have been involved with it.  Eugene Girin, a jew, seems to understand that the problem is infiltration, not the original mission statement, in one of the articles I will link to.

The problem is the infiltrators, and every jew who joins it offsets the infiltration.

More on this stuff here:
http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21958

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 02:05:12 AM »
Re:  "...Here is Jared Taylor stating that blacks have a moral claim on the United States.   
http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/3815/apr07pageonelgsg9.jpg..."

Mr. Taylor is correct.

Negroes fought bravely and voluntarily in General George Washington's Army to defeat the British. 

Some have contributed greatly to America and those who love freedom and are of good character have the right to remain here with full citizenship.

The others of their race, who can't seem to adjust to civilization, should be assisted with their repatriation back to Afrika.

A nation with a booming prison industry is a nation terminally ill.

If Dr. Alan Keyes was our President, America would be a great country once again.

Anyone know any Caucasians now running who are more capable?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 02:19:42 AM »
If Dr. Alan Keyes was our President, America would be a great country once again.

Absolutely!  And if you download American Renaissance's very own 'Color of Crime', which is free, Mr Taylor will explain to you that white (pardon the pun)-collar crime and political corruption is proportionately much higher in schvartzas than in whites.  It's just that schvartzas get relatively fewer chances to become politicians and high-ranking businessmen, I wonder why?  (Because there isn't enough affirmative action of course!  It's the least you owe to those schvartzas who made for such great soldiers, husbands, artists, etc!)

I agree with you wholeheartedly.  The testimony of Washington D.C., Detroit, and Africa show us that schvartzas make much better politicians than white people.

Har-de-har-har.   ;D
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 11:30:55 AM »
Interesting article
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 11:36:27 AM »
Jared Taylor caters to the Neo-Nazi ideology of a racial inherent supremacy.  What are his views on non-white Jews?

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 12:14:51 PM »
There is a difference between knowing that there are different races, and "catering" to neo-nazis.  The confederates of the south knew there were different races.  They didn't "cater" to Hitler, they had never heard of him.
http://www.amren.com/siteinfo/information.htm

I would describe the ideology as "race realism."

Taylor correctly believes Ethiopian jews for instance as non-white.  This isn't an insult.  It's simply biology.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 01:00:31 PM »
The confederates of the South were ignorant -- had they knew of Hitler they would have been open to Nazism.  For example, look at how the early neoconfederate movements later appropriated the swastika as their own symbol of unity.  So perhaps "cater" wasn't the right word.  He does go through great lenghts to accomidate them.

Does Jared Taylor believe that the white Jews are superiour to the black ones?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 01:27:50 PM »
The belief in an Aryan race was common among many people in late 19th/early 20th century Europe and America.  There was the widespread belief that the Aryans were in eternal competition with the Semites.  Even H G Wells and Winston Churchill believed these ideas.

The Aryan peoples, by the way, are on their death bed.  I daresay they are going to Valhalla, except a warmer version.

Scriabin

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 01:28:08 PM »

Negroes fought bravely and voluntarily in General George Washington's Army to defeat the British. 

Some have contributed greatly to America and those who love freedom and are of good character have the right to remain here with full citizenship.

The others of their race, who can't seem to adjust to civilization, should be assisted with their repatriation back to Afrika.

A nation with a booming prison industry is a nation terminally ill.

Massuh cannot see the forest for the trees.  He's speaking of aberrations.  He's a liberal who thinks he's conservative.

"A nation with a booming prison industry is a nation terminally ill."

Sounds like extremist-schwartze rhetoric.

"If Dr. Alan Keyes was our President, America would be a great country once again."  

Absurd.  I like Alan Keyes, but to think that the great America of yesterday can be restored at all (let alone so easily) is utter nonsense.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 02:30:25 PM »
Does Jared Taylor believe that the white Jews are superiour to the black ones?
Ask him.  Email amren.

The confederates of the South were ignorant -- had they knew of Hitler they would have been open to Nazism.
http://www.rense.com/general26/morethan10000.htm
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 09:33:23 PM by kane123123 »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 06:55:48 PM »
Kananga:  "...The confederates of the South were ignorant..."

Perhaps, Kananga.

Prior to the War of Northern Aggression, the University of Alabama required as a prerequisite to application for admission, the following background studies:

-Complete proficiency in the following:

-Latin language

-Greek language

-Thorough knowledge of all Greek Philosophy & Roman Classical writings.

Many of these applicants also had a working knowledge of Biblical Hebrew.

Most also were fluent in German & French language, as a necessity for studying the sciences & arts.

Every American today, should only be so ignorant as you claim the Confederates of the South to have been; before being allowed to apply for University study.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 03:40:04 PM »
My comment has nothing at all to do with the American Civil War or student enrollment policies at the University of Alabama.  It doesn't matter how many jews or blacks stood up to serve their cause.  Given the chance, those redneck [censored] would of had bot of us flogged, castrated, and swinging from a tree.

The fact that the Klansman in the photo below may have a PhD from the University of Georgia doesn't attest to the level of ignorance and hate that he carries with him.  If he had the opportunity, he'll cut my balls off and force you to eat them.

The founding of the second Ku Klux Klan in 1915 demonstrated the newfound power of modern mass media. The year saw three closely related events:

* The film The Birth of a Nation was released, mythologizing and glorifying the first Klan.
    * Leo Frank, a Jewish man accused of the rape and murder of a young white girl named Mary Phagan, was lynched against a backdrop of media frenzy.
    * The second Ku Klux Klan was founded with a new anti-immigrant and anti-Semitic agenda. The bulk of the founders were from an organization calling itself the Knights of Mary Phagan, and the new organization emulated the fictionalized version of the original Klan presented in The Birth of a Nation.

An illustration from The Clansman: "Take dat f'um yo equal—"

D. W. Griffith's The Birth of a Nation glorified the original Klan, which was by then a fading memory. His film was based on the book and play The Clansman and the book The Leopard's Spots, both by Thomas Dixon who said his purpose was "to revolutionize northern sentiment by a presentation of history that would transform every man in my audience into a good Democrat!" The film created a nationwide craze for the Klan. At a preview in Los Angeles, actors dressed as Klansmen were hired to ride by as a promotional stunt, and real-life members of the newly reorganized Klan rode up and down the street at its later official premiere in Atlanta. In some cases, enthusiastic southern audiences fired their guns into the screen.[36]

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2007, 12:34:39 AM »
Re:  Kananga's fear of the Klan

Kananga, with all due respect, I'm not sure which sources you chose your quotes from, but they are innacurate.
To begin with, the original Klan was founded immediately after the end of the War of Northern Aggression, as a response to the oppressive and cruel policies of Washington towards the defeated South; known to us today as "Reconstruction". 
The Klan memorialized in "Birth of A Nation" is indeed that original Klan, and Griffith's screen depiction of history is quite accurate.
The later "editions" of the KKK do indeed appeal to the ignorant, and in reality are indeed "hate groups".
Incidentally, President Harry S. Truman was a former KKK member, as is current W. Virginia Democrat Senator Robert Byrd.
Kananga, do you know what the difference between the average white person today and a Klansman?  The only difference is that the Klansman voices his thoughts aloud.
In a convoluted way, they are actually much more trustworthy and safe than are people whose thinking is full of malice and hate, yet smile in your face.
Finally, I have to say that there is absolutely no difference between Nation of Islam and the KKK, Black Panthers and the KKK, La Raza and the KKK; just to mention a few.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2007, 01:50:28 AM »
The KKK is evil.  The original reason for forming the clan was not evil since they were trying to find a way to take back control of the Southern government which was completely taken over by the North.  That's the only thing about them that is not evil.  Everything else about them is evil.  They murdered many blacks and several white northerners as well as the Jewish Mr. Frank Hy'd who was falsely accused of raping some girl.  They also hate anyone who is not a white christian and would kill any blacks.  They bombed synagagues during the civil rights era as well.  Just evil people. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2007, 11:09:55 AM »
I'm not scared of the Klan.  If anything, they better be scared of me.

I admit it's hard for me to accept that the average white person could be that hateful MassahD.  Perhaps I give whites too much credit.  :-[
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 11:14:00 AM by Kananga »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2007, 04:11:00 PM »
Kananga ponders:  "...Perhaps I give whites too much credit..."

Kananga, here are two of the greatest "Long-Lost Secrets of the Universe"...which I'm going to share with you.

Most beings go from birth to death searching for them, and die still searching.

Ready?

Long Lost Secret #1:

All races instinctively feel threatened and uncomfortable with all other races.

The same fact holds true for all ethnic groups, all religions, different nationalities, etc... .

In short, EVERYBODY HATES EVERYBODY ELSE.

No one group holds the monopoly on hatred and evil.

Long Lost Secret #2:

Neither does any one race or group lack the capacity for goodness and understanding.

p.s.  I personally have encountered more ignorance and overt hatred from Americans in regions other than the South, and many nationalities are so ignorant and racist as to make Americans appear quite enlightened.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 04:27:48 PM »
I live in DC, but I've also lived New York and Denver.  I have relatives in Alabama and Tennessee that I've visited.  It's my own experience that I've found the South to be less classist, but indeed more racist than other places I have been.

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I don't have any inherent distain for other races.  But I can hate with the darkest passion those individuals who hate and look to oppress other people because of their race. 

I've been confronted with it only at certain times in my life.  It's a very dark evil that if I were ever to let loose I don't know what would happen.  Maybe it IS something we all have, and it just needs to be brought out of us.

But honestly I don't hate other races or any of G-d's creation.  I'm not saying that just to sound PC either.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 04:29:30 PM by Kananga »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 04:32:09 PM »
I saw some black women I wanted to have sex with today.  But I passed black men who stank like drek.  I would like to take the best of the black women and get rid of black men.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2007, 04:36:39 PM »
Did you "get down" with them Fruit?

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2007, 04:40:12 PM »
I live in DC, but I've also lived New York and Denver.  I have relatives in Alabama and Tennessee that I've visited.  It's my own experience that I've found the South to be less classist, but indeed more racist than other places I have been.

Much of what I experienced in the South happened as a kid also, so my perspective maybe a bit skewed.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2007, 04:40:25 PM »
Did you "get down" with them Fruit?

Hardly.  My mother was there.   :-\

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2007, 12:06:49 AM »
BTW my views have changed since the beginning of this thread, as has my posting name.

Amren's leaders are not openly nazi, but they clearly have no problem forming alliances with those who are.  In short, their "support" for Jews is in no way sincere, they don't REALLY want to condemn nazism, they just want to appear as doing so.

The organization, however, at times does produce good work about the general crises that is facing America.