Author Topic: Satmar Amalikite blames Murders on Jewish "settlers".  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Satmar Amalikite blames Murders on Jewish "settlers".
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 02:10:14 PM »
R Aviner, mildly responds to this claims and also statistics as well. Its very mild to the comparison this dog should receive.

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/244968/harav-aviner-responds-to-satmar-rebbe-the-admor-who-sits-in-bavel-and-sees-a-carcass-in-eretz-yisrael.html
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 02:12:23 PM »
I suppose when Jews get knocked out by blacks in New York, it's their fault for living there?  Or when a kid gets attacked by a bully at school, it is their fault for going to school?

No, its all the fault of the Zionists in Israel. G-D punishes the Jews in America because of Jews living in Israel. And G-D punished the Jews in Europe because some other Jews made Aliyah, apparently. Logical you see.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 02:12:43 PM »
Spit Spit...

It is not a rabbi who says these things, but rather an erev-rav rasha. How dare he make such a claim?

Shame on anyone who listens to the rasha.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 05:12:26 PM »
Don't know if this is true, if it is I wouldn't be surprised at all. But this is a comment someone made (#45)

Satmar has a pamphlet called “Halichois V’Haluchois” where they publish Questions and Answers pertaining to the Satmar Community. Here is a question and answer, loosely translated from the above pamphlet: Question : “We are in an unfortunate bitter situation; 3 Bochrim were kidnapped by Arabs, and the Zionist Army are doing actions to rescue and free them. Are we allowed to daven that the Zionists should succeed to rescue the boys? Answer: “G-D Forbid! We are prohibited to pray that the Rashoim should succeed, and we all must know and believe that from Evil people comes Evil. From Rashoim there cannot come any good for Jewish children, and only bad tidings and tzurois came to Klall Yisroel from them ., and they are also guilty and it is totally their fault that we are in this situation! - See more at: http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/244926/satmar-rebbe-of-kiryas-yoel-its-their-fault-for-living-in-the-territories.html#comment-570446

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 06:51:02 PM »

These people are so sick!

"The rebbe continued, addressing the reports of a body of an Arab teen found in the Jerusalem Forest. At the time of his shiur, there were fears the murder was an act of revenge by Jews and the rebbe points out that there is a possibility he was murdered by Jews. The rebbe said that Jews around the world are placed in danger due to possible retaliatory attacks by Arabs H’ Yerachem. “We are in galus already for 2,000 years and during that entire period of the longer bitter galus; thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands and many millions of Jewish children have been murdered. However Jews were among the murdered and not the murderers and that was our beauty throughout the galus”.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 10:01:40 PM »
Sickening.   I've never been a big fan of traitorous Jews..
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 11:45:51 PM »

Rabbi Joseph Kolakowski

8 hours ago

If someone, chas v'shalom, allowed his child to die because the parent didn't want to break Shabbos, wouldn't every Rabbi in the world say such a parent needed to do teshuvah? Why is it different when it comes to a mitzvah that the Rambam doesn't even list in his 613? (and when the Ramban does include it in his count, he differentiates clearly between the obligation in the time of prophetic mandate and our current Exile). Why when a Rabbi (who is a cousin of the niftar) say the parents are at fault here ridiculed and worse when anyone with even an ounce of common sense would say the same when it comes to any other mitzvah in the Torah? Doesn't pikuach nefesh override every mitzvah other than the big three?

https://www.facebook.com/rabbi.kolakowski?fref=tl_fr_box

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 11:49:23 PM »

This is what he wrote earlier in his facebook

Rabbi Joseph Kolakowski

June 27 · Edited

with Ramadan starting this week, and the Fast of Tammuz a little over 2 weeks away, i was wondering if anyone in Sullivan County would be interested in helping to organize an interfaith "iftar"/break the fast on the 17th of Tammuz (Tuesday July 15)? You don't have to be Jewish or Muslim to join us.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2014, 12:37:36 AM »

Kalakowski
December 29, 2013
you have it wrong - Haredim don't want Hilonim to die for the Zionist State - they don't want any Jew to die - it is Zionists who want to put Jewish lives in danger - we never wanted a State - we want Moshiach - the Gemara says Moshiach cannot come as long as the State continues to exist - we want peace - it is Zionists who are warmongers

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2014, 12:59:07 AM »
on Satmars this is what Rav Meir Kahane,ZT"L,ZY"A,HY"D said"What do you expect from them they are Hungarians"

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2014, 02:15:09 AM »
on Satmars this is what Rav Meir Kahane,ZT"L,ZY"A,HY"D said"What do you expect from them they are Hungarians"
Where did he say that? Hungarians are mostly normal people, Satmars are not.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2014, 02:56:40 AM »
I asked him & he answered.
Most Chareidi Hungarians are aligned with Satmar.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2014, 02:57:47 AM »

Pack of saints.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2014, 05:25:15 AM »
Israel is the ONLY place in the world where Jewish life and study flourish and where our numbers increase due to natural birth. The exile must be cursed by God since it is ever dwindling and assimilating and the exile yeshivas are nothing compared to the Israeli yeshivas.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2014, 11:25:49 AM »
I asked him & he answered.
Most Chareidi Hungarians are aligned with Satmar.
You've met HaRav Kahane?  You are a very lucky person!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2014, 12:37:54 PM »

lol

Seriously.  There were non-satmar hungarians (although most were killed off and their tradition mostly has died out).  Some were truly great people including Rabbi Shlomo Rosenberg ZTL of the OU whom Rabbi Wein has written many stories about from his personal experiences with him.

You may also recall the title, Chatam Sofer.  Hundreds of rabbis of Hungarian Jewry came out of the yeshiva the Chatam Sofer established in Pressburg.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2014, 12:48:38 PM »
This reminds me of when the Jewish landlord was murdered and some disgusting media outlet put out a front page picture of him saying "who wouldn't want to kill so-and-so"    So disgraceful and so abusive to the family and in this case the parents of the victims.  Just downright evil.
The fact that the "rebbe" of Satmar (really, he's only the rebbe of about half of them because he and his brother fought over the leadership after Moshe Teitelbaum died and divided it into two basic camps, Williamsburg and Kiryath Yoel - What a massive chillul Hashem) is behaving like an antisemitic media outlet should tell you a lot about Satmar and its corrupting and sick views.  It is all about power grabs and politics - everything Satmar does.       NOBODY HAS TO CARE WHAT THESE SUPPOSED REBBE'S SAY.   They truly believe they are in God's place on earth.   Sickening beyond belief.

And btw, this began with Satmar when it was in Hungary before WW2.     I read the book on Rav Amital (forget the title right now) and he said that back in his home country, they used to attack anyone who wouldn't do what the satmar rebbe said.  And on those grounds, as a yeshiva student he refused to meet the Satmar Rebbe who visited Eretz Yisrael and requested to meet this promising young bochur who survived the war!   Eye-opening story.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2014, 12:51:49 PM »
Israel is the ONLY place in the world where Jewish life and study flourish and where our numbers increase due to natural birth. The exile must be cursed by God since it is ever dwindling and assimilating and the exile yeshivas are nothing compared to the Israeli yeshivas.

Quite possibly true.  I believe you are probably right.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2014, 02:20:13 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/bigdei.shesh?fref=ts

Check the second post. Look at this types of sickness. He isn't Satmar but unfortunately very leftist and stupid.

Also check the whole video. Extremely huge explosion in Sderot. Not long video but extremely horrifying.
 (Anyone know how to copy video from Facebook and post them here).

And this post and conversation with me.
 https://www.facebook.com/bigdei.shesh/posts/10152441110433389

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2014, 02:49:14 PM »
Kol HaKavod Tag Machir for opposing that creep.

I read some of that conversation and I believe you were entirely correct, and the other guy was unable to justify his position. You brought the sources and he was unable to refute them, and in the end he did not change his opinion.

I do not have the wherewithal to have such extended conversations when I know in the back of my mind the end result will be no change. I don't have the time or patients to engage in that kind of extended discussion... But I think you are doing a good job none the less. It is possible others will read that exchange, and they will see the wrong from the right.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2014, 03:02:25 PM »
You've met HaRav Kahane?  You are a very lucky person!
Yes I did I was a JDL member since 1971 when it existed.
Unfortunately today it is moribund
My cousin married Rebbitzin Kahane's niece

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2014, 07:11:45 PM »
The Satmar rabbi was the Jewish equivalent of Martin Luther. I know there are some good Satmars but they should leave this cult.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2014, 07:13:40 PM »
Hungarian Gentiles are Nazis and a large percentage of Hungarian Jews are Nazis of Semitic origin because they are Satmars.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2014, 12:28:38 AM »
Yes I did I was a JDL member since 1971 when it existed.
Unfortunately today it is moribund
My cousin married Rebbitzin Kahane's niece

I vote for you (and Muman) to be promoted here.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge