Author Topic: BDS Nazis To Protest In Philadelphia Because of Sodastream  (Read 2010 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Unfortunately, the counter demonstration will most likely be a pathetic Federation style protest. I went to one outside my synagogue and everyone else was saying how Israel is so humane to the Arabs (During the 2012 Gaza situation) and I was the only one to say to the news reporters that the only way to end the rocket from Gaza is to retake Gaza for good and expel all the enemy Arabs that live there. A woman from the synagogue then asked me not to speak to the reporters again. No one got on the news. I went there with my orange Gush Katif flag. 

This is what was going on back then in Gaza: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Pillar_of_Defense

Tomorrow, in Center City Philadelphia, a peaceful counter-demonstration will be held at 12:30 p.m. Unfortunately, during these difficult hours, a group called Jewish Voices for Israel has scheduled a rally calling for divestment, the dismantling of the IDF, etc. The rally will be held in front of Williams-Sonoma (Broad and Walnut) because the company sells Soda Stream products. The media is expected to attend so if you can help to show your support for Israel, please plan to attend.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: BDS Nazis To Protest In Philadelphia Because of Sodastream
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 10:25:23 PM »
Similar thing happened to me many years ago.

I have a tradition of going to my 'progressive/liberal' shul on Chanukah... Of course we know the true meaning of Chanukah and most progressive/liberal Jews celebrate it as a 'Jewish Xmas'.... One year the local newspaper came to cover the Synagogues Chanukah celebrations and I was interviewed by the reporter. Of course I said that Chanukah represents the glorious victory of the vastly outnumbered Jewish warriors against the evil Hellenist/Greek oppressors. Needless to say my quote never made it into the article which mostly discussed jelly donuts and potato latkes.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 10:40:31 PM »
Similar thing happened to me many years ago.

I have a tradition of going to my 'progressive/liberal' shul on Chanukah... Of course we know the true meaning of Chanukah and most progressive/liberal Jews celebrate it as a 'Jewish Xmas'.... One year the local newspaper came to cover the Synagogues Chanukah celebrations and I was interviewed by the reporter. Of course I said that Chanukah represents the glorious victory of the vastly outnumbered Jewish warriors against the evil Hellenist/Greek oppressors. Needless to say my quote never made it into the article which mostly discussed jelly donuts and potato latkes.

My synagogue is Orthodox but some of the people there support Obama. I once said how can a Torah observant Jew support Obama and someone said "It's not appropriate to say that in shul". I told an Ex-JDL member about that and he said "Then where should you say it, a church?".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 10:51:34 PM »

My synagogue is Orthodox but some of the people there support Obama. I once said how can a Torah observant Jew support Obama and someone said "It's not appropriate to say that in shul". I told an Ex-JDL member about that and he said "Then where should you say it, a church?".

I normally attend a Chabad minyan but for Chanukah, when my minyan is not doing anything, I go to this progressive synagogue. I do not hate them, do not speak lashon hara about them, and think they are mostly good Jews (who don't know any better)... If not for this progressive synagogue I would never have met the Chabad rabbi's I know (they did Kiruv at this synagogue).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 10:55:59 PM »

I was dismissed from my Chabad synagogue here in Washington because I refused to share the Shabbat table with a top-level BDS Zealot and Palestinian/Anti-Israel Activist by the name of Jacob Rosenblum.  So, if you think you had it bad just look at me, who lost his Jewish community and now has to pray alone on Shabbat because of it.

I really loathe the current mindset of Jews and think we keep making the same stupid mistakes generation after generation of admiring and trying to appease our enemies until its too late.   My FORMER Rabbi is good friends with the BDS  activist and decided because he was so loved in the synagogue that he was a more important asset to the community than a devoted Zionist/Kahanist type of Jewish member.

As much as I hate to say it more Jews care about business, stocks, golf games, vacations, cruises and go to the synagogue as a social club.  They don't want to get political and if they face any pressure then they will just cave in and do whatever they can to appease the people who are challenging them, even if it means submitting and trying to make endless concessions to their enemy.

I hear a lot more talk about sports , vacations, jobs, cars we drive, etc at the various Shabbat tables I have sat at then I have about the well-being of Israel or the tyranny committed against the Jews by Muslims.  Yes, these topics come up, but are few and far between compared to the other.   I am thinking Jews talked about the same things back when they lived in Poland and Germany in the 1920s and 1930s at their Shabbat tables until they realized the very leaders and society they trusted had made an ultimatum to eradicate them, but by that time it was too late.  Too little, too late they say.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 11:07:20 PM »
The people at my synagogue are not BDS. Some of them are just too Pro-Establishment. For example, the rabbi supports AIPAC. But AIPAC pretends to be Pro-Israel and as far as I know is against the BDS Nazis. So the Jews at my synagogue are not Anti-Israel, they're just misguided and think that supporting AIPAC and the Federation is being Pro-Israel.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 11:43:23 PM »
The people at my synagogue are not BDS. Some of them are just too Pro-Establishment. For example, the rabbi supports AIPAC. But AIPAC pretends to be Pro-Israel and as far as I know is against the BDS Nazis. So the Jews at my synagogue are not Anti-Israel, they're just misguided and think that supporting AIPAC and the Federation is being Pro-Israel.

Just feel lucky.. There were Jews at my last Chabad synagogue, including one prominent figure that were not only pro-BDS, but part of BDS.  What is the world coming to?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 02:33:46 AM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 12:46:47 AM »
Just be lucky.. There were Jews at my last Chabad synagogue, including one prominent figure that were not only pro-BDS, but part of BDS.  What is the world coming to?

You really need to find a good community. I believe most are a lot better than you experienced.

I know five Chabads, both here in North Bay and down in Los Angeles. I never had anyone talk about BDS or any anti-Israel sentiments.

But that doesn't help you, I know... But keep looking for a good community, there are many.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 02:30:11 AM »
You really need to find a good community. I believe most are a lot better than you experienced.

I know five Chabads, both here in North Bay and down in Los Angeles. I never had anyone talk about BDS or any anti-Israel sentiments.

But that doesn't help you, I know... But keep looking for a good community, there are many.

There is one about 45 minutes or longer (depending on traffic) from my house.. I will be attending it once a month for morning service, as they don't have an evening service.  Sadly, I have no Chabad close enough to me to attend every week like I did at my previous Chabad I was forced to leave.  It's a sad situation.  The only other shul near me is an ultra-reform liberal shul and I hear Jacob Rosenblum attends that one too..

There is a Rabbi I was somewhat close with at another Chabad farther away I may do Shabbat stay with him at his house, so that I can have a SHomer Shabbat, maybe once a month.    I always felt this Rabbi and his community wouldn't tolerate the ultra liberal self-hating BS.. I wish I didn't move so far away from his Chabad synagogue, which also happen to be a very beautiful synagogue, itself.  That was where I attended my last Yom Kippur service.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 11:01:28 AM »
An illiterate ghetto negro may "not know any better". Jews are the most highly educated and intelligent people on earth, so they certainly do.

Jews who support the sworn mortal enemies of their people (Obama and the Arabs) are not good people who just don't know any better. They are traitors. They will not be good people unless they repent and change their ways.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2014, 11:03:49 AM »
I was dismissed from my Chabad synagogue here in Washington because I refused to share the Shabbat table with a top-level BDS Zealot and Palestinian/Anti-Israel Activist by the name of Jacob Rosenblum.  So, if you think you had it bad just look at me, who lost his Jewish community and now has to pray alone on Shabbat because of it.

I really loathe the current mindset of Jews and think we keep making the same stupid mistakes generation after generation of admiring and trying to appease our enemies until its too late.   My FORMER Rabbi is good friends with the BDS  activist and decided because he was so loved in the synagogue that he was a more important asset to the community than a devoted Zionist/Kahanist type of Jewish member.

As much as I hate to say it more Jews care about business, stocks, golf games, vacations, cruises and go to the synagogue as a social club.  They don't want to get political and if they face any pressure then they will just cave in and do whatever they can to appease the people who are challenging them, even if it means submitting and trying to make endless concessions to their enemy.

I hear a lot more talk about sports , vacations, jobs, cars we drive, etc at the various Shabbat tables I have sat at then I have about the well-being of Israel or the tyranny committed against the Jews by Muslims.  Yes, these topics come up, but are few and far between compared to the other.   I am thinking Jews talked about the same things back when they lived in Poland and Germany in the 1920s and 1930s at their Shabbat tables until they realized the very leaders and society they trusted had made an ultimatum to eradicate them, but by that time it was too late.  Too little, too late they say.
Sounds like Mr. BDS gives a lot of money to this brothel "synagogue".

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2014, 02:50:38 PM »
Sounds like Mr. BDS gives a lot of money to this brothel "synagogue".

I don't know if he gives a lot of money, but I do know that he is very liked and popular in this Chabad and a couple others and has made friends with the Rabbi.  The Rabbi flat out refused to dismiss him from the synagogue after my long please with him, letters and talks with other Rabbis about it, who hopefully contacted him.

While this Rabbi was calling the Jews who murdered the "poor innocent" Arab boy, "fake Jews" and condemning them as not part of Israel, he welcomes the BDS Patriot and Anti-Israel zealot Jacob Rosenblum with open arms.  His argument was that Jake is a Jew and part of Israel.

Does this make a lot of sense to me?

I think it is not about money as much twisted idealism, which many Jews seem to suffer with.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2014, 03:02:09 PM »
I don't know if he gives a lot of money, but I do know that he is very liked and popular in this Chabad and a couple others and has made friends with the Rabbi.  The Rabbi flat out refused to dismiss him from the synagogue after my long please with him, letters and talks with other Rabbis about it, who hopefully contacted him.

While this Rabbi was calling the Jews who murdered the "poor innocent" Arab boy, "fake Jews" and condemning them as not part of Israel, he welcomes the BDS Patriot and Anti-Israel zealot Jacob Rosenblum with open arms.  His argument was that Jake is a Jew and part of Israel.

Does this make a lot of sense to me?

I think it is not about money as much twisted idealism, which many Jews seem to suffer with.
Your "rabbi" is not a rabbi and your "synagogue" is a sodomite brothel. You don't want to be around this filth, do you? Surely there are real shuls in your area.