Author Topic: First Friday In Ramadan. How To Celebrate? Vandalize Light Rail Electric Poles.  (Read 538 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://www.jpost.com/National-News/Palestinians-attempt-to-vandalize-Jerusalem-light-rail-during-fresh-riots-361560

The massive rioting inside a major Israeli city reminds me of the Arab version of the Rodney King riots in Los Angeles 22 years ago. The people are destroying infrastructure that benefits them.

They are doing this on Shabbat (Friday Night in Israel). Nights in Ramadan are when they eat and celebrate. Thank G-d that this year Ramadan is in the time of the longest Sunlight. Now the Muslims invading Northern Europe have only a few hours to eat everyday but it's not hot there. In Israel it's hot when they are fasting all month.

Many blacks like to go to bars and get drunk on Friday Night after getting paid. Since Muslims don't drink alcohol, this the Arab Muslim version of getting drunk on Friday Night.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is my plan of how to restore the light rail to Pisgat Ze'ev.

Build a fence around the light rail in the Arab neighborhood and don't rebuild the stations there. Just restore the infrastructure (rails, wires, traffic signals, etc...). Then fence in the Arabs as if their neighborhood is a zoo so they can't destroy Jewish infrastructure. Even animals in a zoo don't act like this. The lions and tigers don't destroy stuff in their environment and don't attack people unprovoked.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is my plan of how to restore the light rail to Pisgat Ze'ev.

Build a fence around the light rail in the Arab neighborhood and don't rebuild the stations there. Just restore the infrastructure (rails, wires, traffic signals, etc...). Then fence in the Arabs as if their neighborhood is a zoo so they can't destroy Jewish infrastructure. Even animals in a zoo don't act like this. The lions and tigers don't destroy stuff in their environment and don't attack people unprovoked.
Give Jews personal weapons and let them defend themselves. I want to see those brave Arabs throwing stones on Buses when they know the people inside are armed and willing to return fire.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Give Jews personal weapons and let them defend themselves. I want to see those brave Arabs throwing stones on Buses when they know the people inside are armed and willing to return fire.
Israel won't stand for that.